Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keikokitten

thanks haibane! By the by, how DO I do the image thing? I'm afraid I'm still confused :/
Anywho, I can't wait to see who you come up with! Exciting!

Haibane

You add [.IMG.] [./IMG.] tags either side of the URL of the file. Mine in this example have periods (.) in them as if I don't the software will think I'm attaching a proper image and the post gets broken (since no actual image is present)

Haibane

CandyLips

Sorry for my absence, ladies and gents.. just a lot has been going on recently.. two of my friends have birthdays coming up this week and next, and we're also trying to plan out our vacation, as well as having issues with my relationship now and again.. there's just not enough time recently.. i hope you all didn't miss me too much!! ^_^ (yet another attempt at an ego-boost)

But anyway, once everything settles down, i'll be more active on here.. hope you don't mind the delay..

NickFrenzy

Hi guys! Hope we can start this roleplay soon! (This will be my first one on here @_@)

Name: Jack Murphy
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 210lbs BMI: 24.9
Hair Color: Black, short
Eye Color: Hazel
Figure: Muscular
Other Features: Some faint scars on his back from past injuries.

Jack is a Personal Trainer at a facility called FitnessPro, LLC.

After graduating from high school, Jack went to study at Ashland University and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology. Afterward, he traveled to ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) to earn his certification to become a Personal Trainer. His job pays quite well, being able to support him with ease.

His physique is quite muscular and toned due to his job as a Personal Trainer, though none of this bogs him down. His outward appearance might not suggest it, but Jack is also quite outgoing in his social life. In fact, it was his social life that allowed him to meet his girlfriend, Mariella. There was an instant attraction between the two and they have been in a whirlwind romantic relationship ever since.

Their sex life is also quite vigorous in the sense that they are always trying new "activities" with each other, such as BDSM. Although hesitant to the world of BDSM at first, Jack quickly learned to enjoy the feelings it brought to both of them. Mariella & Jack are currently having dinner with two other couples who happen to be good friends of theirs.

The evening promises plenty of surprises...
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Haibane

OMG! I married a mountain! *gurgles helplessly*

Updated my bio to fit NickFrenzy's name.

NickFrenzy

I wonder if Xillen is coming back to start this? He hasn't been on since the 9th =(
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Haibane

Sabetha

He did post somewhere that he was going to be caught up in real life for a while...  I say we give him a bit more time before we take action.

Haibane

Okies, I must haave missed that. I'll chill. Plenty of other things to be doing. >_<

Idej

True true, while we are waiting how about we discuss who the different characters know each other.  For example does Agatha know who Joseph or does she know Jaime, or is it Jack that know Joseph and/or Jaime, or maybe both Agatha and Jack know Joseph and/or Jaime.

We can start forming on how the characters relationships with others are.  Seein that there is nothing else we can do at the moment besides sit around and wait.

Haibane

My view was they all know each other very well, I don't think it will work with strangers, we all need to be relaxed here, I'm also assuming they've done similar things before. As to how MUCH each person likes the other, I don't mind discussing that but perhaps that might prejudice the RP a bit?

Sabetha

Well, I agree that this is a fairly close group, but Molly is pretty new to it, having only recently married Jake.  The original plan was that people were friends from college, but I don't think anyone is the same age...it's a fairly large range.

Haibane

Yes, there was talk earlier on that we'd all be within 2-3 years age range but that seems to have got forgotten... ^_^

Unless people want to change?

With more widely differing ages the most likely gathering is neighbours in the same street.

Sabetha

Hmmm...a neighborhood thing sounds okay to me.  It still gives the opportunity for the majority of the group to have known each other for a while.  I like that idea!

Haibane

I don't think the technicalities are important as long as we all understand that we've known each other a good while and are comfortable with I dunno, being ordered to masturbate in front of everyone - something like that, you know the kind of thing neighbours usually do on a Saturday night :P

Idej

True, Haibane has a point there.  While I did come up with the idea, it would just be simpler if we didn't complicate the game any more than what is needed to play.

Sabetha

So...no sign of Xillen.  Any interest in maybe starting this game anyway?

Idej

Perfectly fine by me.  We do have at least two completed couples so how 'bout we start it up then.

Haibane

Sadly Keikokitten has vanished. I had a PM exchange with her a few days ago, she's got RL issues taking up her time and I think we should write her out for now. Could CandyLips take her place so we get three couples:

Haibane/NickFrenzy

Sabetha/Jeremiahh

Idej/Candy

We could run with three couples for now if we can get Candy back, and add a fourth later if possible? Not set in stone, just my ramblings...

CandyLips

I'm having a bit of issues in my life right now, so i won't be able to RP.. so yeah.. i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i'm going to withdraw from this game..

Idej

Well seeing that there are only two couples, if none of you do not mind, I can commandeer the game and run it until Xillen comes back.  You four can play around until another female arrives again.  It is all your choice and what to do.

Xillen

I'm sorry for not updating. Indeed, life's been a mess, and internet access is somewhat sporadic.

Since you seem to have more males than females at the moment (if I'm not mistaken), I'll pass on my spot to help you get the game going.

Since you seem to need a female participant, I'll update the thread topic.

Apologies, Xillen.