Heart Piece Five (F seeking M)

Started by MistressFrancesca, September 03, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressFrancesca

Heart Piece Five

One caring, somewhat shy, poor woman.  If this was Medieval times, she’d be a peasant.  If this was Disney, she’d be lower than Cinderella.  Her name is Cosima.  She's 23 and so far has appeared to just be going along with her life--showing neither true happiness or complete unsatisfaction with her life status.  But somehow, she catches the attention of 5 very popular gentlemen.

Cosima

The Princes

Jasper   ----   Experiment prince.  He’s a curious fellow.  Has wild ideas.  Many times he gets caught up in his work and neglects other things.  He would love to have Cosima as a lab partner.  Someone to share his love of tests, creation. 

Flint   ----   Fire prince.  He may seem like an angry young man.  But all he does is yell a lot.  Very passionate about his interests. Cosima becomes one of his fiery interests, but maybe she can cool him off a bit.

Vio   ----   Reality prince. Of all the worlds he’s seen, has yet to meet a woman that almost makes him want to settle down.  The women he has been with, call him the Wanderer.  Cosima could be wooed to travel with him.

Marcus   ----   RockNRoll prince.  Very musical.   Although he is surrounded by fans, groupies, his band and various other people, Marcus feels lonely.  Seeing Cosima at one of his concerts, he feels drawn to her. 

Diego   ----   Ego Prince.  Grew up spoiled, extremely tech savy, getting everything his way, getting whatever he wanted without argument, always at the top of the trends.  He’s dominant.  Cosima must be his or else.

PM me with the name of the prince you wish to play as, along with a pic of who you think he looks like.
I’m hoping to try out this story idea on Slack, with 5 different players. I will also accept if one guy wants to play two princes (or three, or all five).   I would gladly sent invites to join a channel for us.