The Trophy Wife ~ Chapter One: "Blonde Ambition" {Seeking M or F long term}

Started by beautifulexhale, March 28, 2015, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

Hello,

If you're reading this it's a good chance you might know who I am ... or who I used to be rather. My name was Preston Price, and I was the former VP of Sales for Blue Divide. That is I was until I lost everything. If you google search me you'll probably see my smug face looking all self-assured. I can admit it now -- I had a face people wanted to punch.

I'm typing this up on my phone and good god no one tells you how hard it is to use a touch screen with long, manicured nails. I just got them done this morning after leaving the tanning salon. They're bright pink, just like my cell phone case. It's a color that dominates so much of my life now. Here take a look if you like.

I live in a gated community now, and the neighbors there know me as Nicole 'Coco' Andretti or just Mrs. Andretti. I'm the ... I'm the ... wife of Mr. Thomas Andretti. Yes, that Thomas Andretti. He's the one who is blackmailing me, and the one who turned me into what I am now. I had a wife of my own, and friends, and a good job before all this happened. Yes, I probably deserved this on some level. I wasn't what you'd call a great guy. I was a lousy husband, and probably a lousier boss to the people I worked with. But still, I didn't even get to leave a note goodbye.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that my ... ugh, I still can't ever feel comfortable saying this ... my husband forced me to reintroduce myself back into their lives after he had changed me. I'm barely recognizable now. Here take a look. That's me there on the right.

My wife has no idea that the new woman in her yoga class, the one who drives the white Mercedes with the 'Coco' vanity plate, is the same person who took her down the aisle. I've even run into her a few times while grocery shopping. She likes to pet Bella, the little Yorkie that I carry in my large designer purse.

But I think having to interact with all my old friends has been the hardest. Darren, the guy I used to play pick-up basketball with is my new personal trainer. He's a good guy, but even he can't help but stare at my 34 DD chest. I can't say I blame him!

Then there's Scott, my friend from Blue Divide, I saw him while I was out at the club last weekend with a few of my ladies. He asked if he could buy me a drink, but I had to show off my large rock on my left hand and tell him I was married. That was humiliating!

I even have a job as Nicole. Not that I need to work, Thomas is a great provider, but he likes that I have something. I presently work reception at Blue Divide for a few hours a day. All the girls there are so nice, and they marvel at the Louboutins that my husband has bought for me to wear.

Anyway, my intent of this message is maybe you can help me clear my name. If I can do that, I can get my old life back. No more being a trophy wife. I'm not cut out for this lifestyle. The clothes, the heels, ugh! Okay, I have to go now. I'm off to meet my stepdaughter for a little day shopping. I hear Nordstrom has a sale! Tah tah!

I hope you had as much fun reading that as I had writing it. Please PM me or IM me on Yahoo if you're interested. I'm open to talking ideas and figuring out how we begin. I am looking for a serious, long term writer. The more immersive the story is the better. Please check my thread in my signature to see what I prefer in a partner and writing style. I look forward to hearing from you!

beautifulexhale

Bump, bump, bump :)

Hoping to find a partner interested in playing this out. :)