What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofina

Faded denim jeans , a Metallica t shirt and black socks with little polka dot bows.
We all choose what path we follow..... Come down mine sometime. 

Sofina’s ONs and OFFs

justme4386

white panties and a towel around my hair... ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

A big white t-shirt with butterflies all over

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue wrap dress with white print all over, sheer beige stockings and navy heels.

AmberStarfire

A long sleeved blue top over a black and white striped skirt. I'm also wearing green glittery stud earrings, and a necklace I got a while ago called the master healer, that has a large quartz crystal point with a clear bead above it (a macrame necklace). My hair's tied up in a ponytail with a thin black band.

Lavender Pryde

Dark blue jeans and a Pink Ladies T-shirt. And flip flops.

Frost

AmberStarfire

A long orange top, black leggings and green sparkly stud earrings. Also sheepskin slippers.

curvyprincess

White nightshirt, that has high heels all over it.
[/url]

AmberStarfire

A soft black long-sleeved top and soft black slacks, with those same green glittery earrings, and a black hair band, since I have my hair tied up in a loose bun (which is more like a doubled over ponytail).

Beguile's Mistress

Black straight skirt and a white cotton eyelet blouse with a notched collar and long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

justme4386

Just got back from practice, so:

Yellow sportsbra under white t-shirt, black sweatpants with black cotton panties underneath and pink sneaker socks.

Going to put my dogi I wore a little earlier to air after having had dinner.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

Now a light blue top, a dark purple skirt, a light blue cardigan over, and green earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress with a turtle neck collar, a thin white cashmere cardigan and a turquoise neck scarf, long and narrow, wrapped around a couple times and just hanging, sheer black stockings and black hels.

Bruja

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 05, 2015, 03:33:56 PM
Sleeveless black sweater dress with a turtle neck collar, a thin white cashmere cardigan and a turquoise neck scarf, long and narrow, wrapped around a couple times and just hanging, sheer black stockings and black hels.

You are always dressed so elegantly, I love the descriptions.

Navy cargo scrub pants, orange Brooks tennis shoes, tan Snoopy tank top as I am finally home and unwinding. Oh and braids in my hair!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Rapt on November 05, 2015, 03:36:41 PM

You are always dressed so elegantly, I love the descriptions.

Thank you.  Gotta dress up for work so I have a little fun with it in this thread. :-)

Today I have on a chocolate brown business suit with a fitted jack and pencil skirt, a dull gold silk blouse with a shawl collar, sheer beige stockings and dark brown heels.

AmberStarfire

Today I have a purple, long-sleeved top with silver studs at the shoulders, a black skirt with gold horizontal stripes, and green stud earrings on.

Seress

Purple nightshirt with a big heart on the front. Lazy Sunday morning. *cheers*

AmberStarfire

A light blue top, charcoal grey leggings, and a black zip up jacket because it's chilly in here.

Hair is tied up with a black band (ponytail) and I have green sparkly stud earrings in. I love this pair - I wish I could find more like them in other colours but the place I got them, Claire's Accessories, doesn't sell them anymore. I checked.

Autumn52

I am wearing my favorite blue jeans, they are the pair that fits so nice without being to tight or to loose. LOVE them.
I have on a melon colored shirt which is banded at he bottom and hangs kinda loosely. It can be off the shoulder, or off one shoulder or just be worn as a scoop neck blouse which is how I am wearing it today. I have on my grey and pink sneakers with some white ankle socks. It is kinda cool here but it will warm up nicely today.

Everyone always looks so nice in this thread. I usually just go around in capris and tee shirts. LOL
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Two-piece prussian blue outfit with a knee-length straight skirt and a sleeveless top that buttons down the back, sheer smokey gray stockings and navy heels

AmberStarfire

A red nightdress with white hearts, but it's a bit cold so I have track pants under it and a cardigan over it right now.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks with a faint pink pinstrip, a long sleeved pink blouse with a notched collar and French cuffs with Mother of Pearl cufflinks and black loafers.  I have a deep rose cardigan to pull on when I get chilly.

AmberStarfire

A short-sleeved long, knitted, dark red jumper dress over soft but fitted black slacks, and a thin black hair band, tying my hair up.

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved heavy silk blouse and matching skirt in a soft creamy color, sheer beige stockings and tan heels.