Palladium Fantasy- the old ones await interest check/occ

Started by Ingexthefuryhunter1, August 12, 2018, 04:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingexthefuryhunter1

The land grows dark, the evil from the wall crawls slowly over the northern lands, more creatures from the myths of long ago tale emerge to prey upon the good people of the realms. The mages and those touched by the minds gift, dream of lands teaming with dead and damned. The very grounds lift as if alive.

The wails haunt them into the daylight. As a cry goes out to the kingdom, adventures needed to face this threat.

The rules
As palladium and the rift line are so massive, the following books are to be used only for character creation.
2nd edition palladium fantasy main book
Eastern Empire
Orphid grasslands
Adventures on the high seas
& conversion book 1

Rolls will be done via an online dice roller that allows email or link to roll. All stats are 4d6 drop the lowest. Unless 16+ then the 4th dice is your bonus.

Alignment Abarent and above

Starting gold 350, and a horse

Weight and bulk will factor into this game,

Sex: be prepared for non-consent and heavy reference.

Any questions reply here. Do you think you have what it takes to save the world.

Ampere

Interested but somewhat lacking in the sourcebook department. Are there any good online resources for Palladium?
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Ingexthefuryhunter1

greenknight

Interested in the premise and setting but very wary of using Palladium's system in a PBP game.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Ive used it before and have a few tweeks that make it run smooth

jeflint

a Palladium game? well... sheet.

Sign me up as interested. I'm more familiar with Phaseworld and RIFTS Earth but I wouldn't mind rolling up a character.

I'll have to look through the outlined books but I'm sure I can find something. :)

Also if anyone needs source books for RIFTS Paladium System I have pretty much the entire line on PDF. :)

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

greypsychman

Muse

*pounces!* 

May I play please? 

I would actualy be pleased beyond all measure if I were permited two characters--a Healer and a martial type, but if that would be a pain I'll limit myself to a healer. 

She's a fiery haired young lass named Amanda Firesong.  Born into an abusive family, she was rescued from a suicide attempt by a staff fighting monk.  After traveling with him for a few years she sets off on her own with her staff and some knives on a mission to heal all the ills of the world by succor or scalpel.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Muse you are of course welcome to join, but to start 1 pc

Muse

Yay! :)  And okay. 

2nd edition you say?  *Digs around* 

yep, this book says second.  (Too bad there's not a way to add pyrokinesis to a healer!) 

*Edit* 

May we arange abilty scores to concept or do you prefer we keep them where they fall? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

You may assign but i want to see the roll links in your concept pc you pm me

Muse

Amanda Firesong the psy-healer is coming along nicely. 

Ampere

Still interested in this one, but I'm expecting my internet access to be spotty over the next couple of weeks.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Muse

jeflint

So not exactly Palladium Fantasy but when I last did a Palladium play by post I used this character sheet. Do you have a problem with me using this sheet again?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Name:Janice
G-Mail: JEFLINT@gmail.com

Character Name: Rose Dandy-Ba
Alias: Fenny
Race: Pleasurer
O.C.C.: Case Man
Alignment: Scrupulous
XP Level: 3
XP Points:
Next Level @ XP:
Sentiments/Non-Humans:
Sentiments/Coalition:
Disposition:
Insanity: TO BE DETERMINED VIA YIM CHAT WITH THE GAME MASTER ONCE PC SHEET IS COMPLETED

ATTRIBUTES
I.Q.: 3d6+6
M.E.: 3d6+6
M.A.: 4d6+4
P.S.: 3d6
P.P.: 4d6
P.E.: 4d6
P.B.: N/A
Speed: 4d6

PHYSICAL DATA
P.P.E.: 3d6
I.S.P.: 2d6x10
H.P.: PE Attribute
S.D.C.: 1d6x10 + 40
Height: Variable
Weight:130
Description: Be brief here folks, just a few lines at most

Racial Abilities
Shapeshifting: Can assume any humanoid form, but their weight remains unchanged, hair, fur and scales can be imitated. More importantly, the pleasurer can pick-up images in a person’s mind and take the shape of those images. Loved ones, private fantasies, and famous people are amont the pleasurer’s repertoire of shapes. (Disguise ability equal to 70% +2% per lvl.)
Tele-Empathy & Empathic Dependence: Pleasurers can sense feelings and surface thoughts. This is a natural power with no I.S.P. points and has a range of 100 feet plus 30 feet per level of experience. Furthermore, the character can experience the feelings of one or more people as if they were its own – happiness will make it happy, depression will make it sad, and so on. A few can reverse the “emotional charge” to feel the opposite a person is feeling, turning pain into pleasure, for example, or to experience pleasure whenever the subject feels any strong emotions, both positive and negative. Pleasurer performers can “tune into” the mood of a crowd, receiving a super-charged surge from their feelings. The character can shut off this power at will by raising a mind block unless they have lost themselves to the emotions: 01-60% chance but only apprlicable when emotions are extremely high, or a cord of people are lost in the emotions of the moment.
Considered a Mage Psionic
Vulnerabilities: Can become addicted to one person’s emotional state, or the frenzy of the crowd. Most 7th level pleasurers have developed 1d4 phobias and/or obsessions.

Natural Abilities
Perception Bonus: [size=85]see rules here[/size]
Charm/Impress: [size=85](P.B. 15=25%, 14=20%, etc.)[/size]
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: [size=85](M.A. 15=35%, 14=30%, etc.)[/size]
Max. Encumbrance: [size=85]see rules here[/size]
Max. Carrying Weight:
Max. Lifting Weight:
Max. Jumping Ability: [size=85]see rules here[/size]
Keen sense of vision
Keen sense of hearing
keen sense of smell
+2 Init
+2 Dodge
+1 Roll w/ Imapct
+2 Save Vs HF
+3 save vs Rad Poison

Special Abilities
B&E Man: Basic Electrionis & LOcksmith, +20%, +5 to Comp Operation, Prowl, Pick Locks, Surveillance
Slippery: +1 Perception, +1 to dodge, Gets Escape Artist /w +15%, +5% to detect ambush, disguise, impersonation, ID undercover agents, law, undercover ops
Wheelman: +10% to roadwise, +5 to land navigation, +10 to pilot favorite type of vehicle and select 1d4 additional piloting skills.
Steady Nerves: +2 to save vs horror factor, driving penalty for trick/evasive maneuvers is half, +6 to all demo skills, +5 to disguise, impersonation and undercover ops, +1 to MA

Counter Surveillance: Anyone trying to follow/tail, survey or photograph this character does with a penalty of -20%. Attempts to always be aware of surroundings and the possibility of being observed. 72%+2%/level
Master of the Heist: While working on a heist or infiltration, +5 to all skill rolls pertaining to heist but -10 on other rolls. Increases by +1 for every level of experience.

OCC Bonuses: +2 perception involving security, surveillance or being watched followed or bugged.
+10% to find a surveillance device
+2d6 to SDC
+1 to disarm, +1 to dodge, +2 to save vs horror factor, +1 to save vs mind control and possession

Psionics
Major Psionic
1) Sixth Sense (2 ISP)
2) Machine Ghost (12 ISP)
3) Telepathy (4 ISP)
4) Impervious to Cold (2 ISP)
5) Nightvision (4 ISP)
6) Telekinesis (Small 3, Medium 8, Large 8+1 every 10 lbs)
7) Bio-Regeneration (6 ISP)
8) Healing Touch (6 ISP)
9) Meditation (0 ISP)
10) Mind Block (4 ISP)
11) Sense Evil (2 ISP)
12) See Aura (6 ISP)
13) Empathy w/ 3x range (4 ISP)
O.C.C. Skills
Basic Electronics – 55%
Basic Mechanics --  50%
Camouflage – 60%
Computer Operation  -- 50%
Electronic Countermeasures  --  60%
Find Contraband  --  39%
I.D. Undercover Agent --  53%
Language: Native Tongue --  100%
Literacy: Native Language --  60%
Locksmith --  55%
Mathematics: Basic --  75%
Palming -- --  40%
Pick Locks --  50%
Pick Pockets --  55%
Pilot: Hovercycle  -- 96%
Research --  60%
Sensory Equipment --  50%
Streetwise --  38%
Surveillance --  60% to tail, 50% to all other aspects.
Tracking, People --  45% to track, 55% to cover tracks.
TV/Video --  45%
WP Handguns – (+1 to strike at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14.)
WP Energy Pistol – (+1 to strike at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 15.)
Hand to Hand: Basic
O.C.C. Related Skills
Skill name--Totaled %
Boxing --
Kickboxing --
Detect Ambush – 40%
Prowl – 45%
Acrobatics --
Secondary Skills
Dance – 40%
Play Musical Instrument (piano) – 45%
Wardrobe & Grooming – 58%
Cook – 45%

Skill name--Totaled %

Combat Data
HTH Type:
Number of Attacks:
Initiative Bonus:
Strike Bonus:
Parry Bonus:
Dodge Bonus:
Auto-Dodge Bonus: Delete if not applicable
HTH Damage Bonus:
Bonus to Roll w/Punch:
Bonus to Pull a Punch:
Bonus to Disarm:
Other:

Robot Combat Data: (specify type here) Delete if not applicable
Number of Attacks:
Initiative Bonus:
Melee Strike Bonus:
Ranged Strike Bonus:
Parry Bonus:
Dodge Bonus:
Auto-Dodge Bonus: Delete if not applicable
HTH Damage Bonus:
Bonus to Roll w/Punch:
Bonus to Pull a Punch:
Bonus to Disarm:
Other:

Weapon Proficiencies
[size=85]Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost
[/size]
WP Handguns – (+1 to strike.)
WP Energy Pistol – (+2 to strike at level)
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:
Magic (varies):
Lethal Poison (14+):
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
Insanity (12+):
Psionics (varies):
Add others as needed
[size=200]EU EQUIPMENT SHEET TEMPLATE[/size]

[size=200]Equipment[/size]

When it comes time for you to make out your wish lists please also answer the following questions.
:arrow: On a scale of 1 to 3, with 1 being most important, please assign a value to each wish list category for this PC.
:arrow: Also, would you sacrifice an entire category to have a better selection in another?
:arrow: If so, which would you sacrifice and which would you improve? – I would drop

Wish List Categories

Standard Categories

Transportation – Willing to drop this section
    Note: [size=85]This category includes: RCVs (robot combat vehicles), PAs (Power Armor suits), and various other types of water, ground, and air vehicles[/size]
    super-duper Vehicle - Rolling Thunder (Juicer Uprising/Page 84)
    fine Vehicle Tarantula Combat Jump Bike (Juicer Uprising/Page 81)
    crappy Vehicle - T-Rex (New West/Page 166)

Primary Weapon
    Note: [size=85]I leave this item to player discretion[/size]
    super-duper weapon - Crystal Paralyzer (Phaseworld/Page 127)
    fine weapon - GR-15AR Assault Rifle (Phaseworld/Page 126)
    crappy weapon (book/page reference)

Secondary Weapon
    Note: [size=85]This item is never larger than a one-handed weapon. This category cannot be sacrificed for the improvement of another.[/size]
    super-duper weapon – Wilks Remi 157 “Judgement Day” (New West/Page 209)
    fine weapon - Laser Wrist Blasters (Atlantis/Page 152)
    crappy weapon Vibro-Bayonet (Shemarrian Nation/Page60)

Armor/Protection
    Note: [size=85]This category includes: Force fields, EBA (environmental body armor), and assorted other types of armor and protection from damage[/size]
    super-duper armor - TFR-06 FreeRunner Advanced /Reference
    fine armor - Tailsman of Armor (Atlantis/Page 154)
    crappy armor IA-100 Infiltrator Body Armor (Japan/Page 184)
    [/list]

Special Categories
    [size=85]Note: These are only applicable to certain character classes. Inclusion of one or more special categories will be at the expense of one of the standard ones (not including Secondary Weapon).[/size]

Bionics & Cybernetics
      Note: [size=85]This category includes: all types of bionics and cybernetics permitted within the rules and geographic constraints[/size]
      super-duper implant - Mega Damage Transformation (Atlantis/Page 108)
      fine implant - Increased Physical attributes (Atlantis/Page 108)
      crappy implant (book/page reference) Eyes of Eylor (Atlantis/Page 111)

Favorable Contact within Merctown
      super-duper contact [size=85](example: a member of the Council or Collegiate Arcane, a powerful underworld figure, etc.)[/size]
      fine contact [size=85](example: the owner/shopkeep of a reputable business, a prominent member of a local street gang or a lieutenant in a syndicate)[/size]
      crappy contact [size=85](example: a regular employee of a reputable business, a low-ranking member of a local street gang or syndicate)[/size][/list]

Allocate your items into the categories listed in green!

Vehicles/Mounts are listed first.

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person
      blah-blah
      blah-blah
      blah-blah
      blah-blah

Utility Belt
      [size=85]Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.[/size]
      • Attachment:
      • Attachment:
      • Attachment:
      • Attachment:

Backpack
      [size=85]The backpack is padded, sealable, and lightly armored. Internal space can be utilized to carry a variety of items. Internal capacity is 30" long, 18" wide, and 6" deep. Items larger than a grenade will require more than one space.[/size]
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:
      • Space:

Stored in Vehicle

How to list Credits/Valuables:
      Option 1: Secure or Non-Secure
      Option 2: Universal Card or Black Card
      Last: xxxx credits
      Examples:
      Secure Universal Card: 1300 credits
      Non-Secure Black Card: 2900 credits
      :arrow: Secure cards are coded to the user's identity...and traceable by the CS central bank. Useless if stolen!
      :arrow: Non-Secure cards are like the cash cards used today as gifts and usable by anyone. Readily available source of income if stolen!
      Starting money and "Black Market Items": either post the value of such as credits in a Black Card, or be very specific.

[/hr]
      [size=150]Gear Stats[/size]

[size=150]Background Story[/size]

In the beginning…
      Where Rose was born she couldn’t tell you for sure because even her adopted parents don’t know for sure. They found her outside of the tiny settlement that they lived and worked. They weren’t anything special just a small community of likeminded folks trying to survive in the harsh land that was North America. When Rose was found she was swaddled in a blanket, her nondescript features led the doctors in the village to scratch their head in confusion and they eventually recommend that the couple should take the child to a bigger hospital for more through testing. They need not have bothered because by the time Rose was a year old, or to their best guess, she was starting to instinctively copy the silver fur of her adopted mother or the brown sandy fur of her adopted father.

Realizing that they had a changeling and knowing that it would be difficult in a tiny village for the child they moved to the big city of MercTown. Daisy Dandy had wanted to go there and launch her career as a starlet and did nothing but continue to pitch the idea at Anis Ba. Finally breaking down Anis agreed and the two left the relative safety of the village for MercTown when the next traveling caravan came through. Anis offered his skills as an operator while Daisy did her best to entertain and keep the company fed as they traveled to MercTown. For various reasons the mercs didn’t travel as fast as they could and they ended up reaching the city. By then Anis had become a welcome member to the company and he was offered a position in the company. He grudgingly took the work not wanting to leave his partner and adopted child he agreed only if Daisy and Rose would get to stay in his room in the compound. The mercs agreed and he signed a contract with them to be their operator.

Daisy finally in the big city set about trying to find work as a starlet and a high class entertainer. She was not having much luck in the case because she had to either take Rose with her or leave her in the compound unsupervised. For the first few months Rose was always by her mother’s side. But by the sixth month Rose was increasingly left at home and by herself while Daisy worked, flirted and generally lived a life of leisure. If not for the staff on hand Rose might well had starved from the lack of attention. Of course Daisy wouldn’t listen or care and said that the child was ruining her chance at the life she’d always wanted.

When Anis was home there were frequent fights between the two anthros. And by now Rose had developed a form that was a mixture of her two adopted parents. Daisy blamed the baby for keeping her from being the media darling she knew she could be. And Anis reminded her that it had been her idea to take the child in instead of turning it in at the hospital for some other parents. And Anis really did love his daughter but he feared what was going to happen if she was left alone with Daisy constantly while he was out on the road. He asked to rearrange his contract to stay more at the base and only have short jaunts. Grudingly the mercs agreed and Anis took over sole parenting of the baby. Daisy split and never looked back.

Rose was a mischievous and troublesome child and was frequently getting into places she shouldn’t and having to be disciplined and watched. It was driving Anis to his wits end dealing with the young child as he tried to work. And increasingly Rose found herself without the company of her father as she was deposited on the steps of Daisy’s doors long enough for him to plow through the backlog of work he’d gotten while watching his daughter. And naturally the mink anthro had no desire to do anything with the child and left it to the servants she’d gained. Whether or not Rose had been holding Daisy back she’d never know but Daisy Dandy seemed to hit her stride and was seen on the arms of powerful men. She had no time for the young changeling.

The Rag Tails

With increasingly no parental guidance on Rose she was found in the dingy and shadowy corners of MercTown where it seemed the most fun. Rose’s brown and silver fur standing out from all the other creatures that were there in the shadows of the Warrens. She hooked up rather innocently with a bunch of other city rats that were out to have fun. And fun they had running through the city, climbing buildings, leaping over fences and generally behaving as children without a care in the world. But the fun had to stop at some point and it was Slick Eddy who suggested they start taking what they wanted from vendors and others. A few of the kids backed out but Rose grinned and went along with the older and larger kid. Soon Rose was getting an education that was of more value than anything that her adopted parents could give her.

Rose and the others started calling themselves The Rag Tails since they all claimed a portion of the Warrens as their home and they all were D-bees of some sort. Rose was the best climber and had no sense of fear when it came to heights and would zip along the roofs with the best of them. And her smaller size, made easier by the fact she could change her shape just enough to slip into smaller spaces than she normally would have been able to, made her a natural Breaking and Entering thief. She enjoyed stealing and looked at it as a great game that was only going to end when they had to give the stuff back.

The Rag Tails came to attention of another slightly larger group of city rats and the two started to come to blows with one another. The two making it standard business to attack, ambush, call the authorities or otherwise alert the owners as to what was about to go down. For Rose it only made the challenge that much better to sneak in under high alert. Rose’s skills seemed to flourish in this environment and she was soon one of the best members of the gang for theft. And their rivals took note of that and set about to clip the anthro’s wings once and for all.

Rose found herself in a fight for the first time in her life and barely managed to escape with her life. She was set upon by three of the rivals of her gang and attacked with clubs and knives. Rose had long kept secret her psionic abilities and lashed back with the only abilities she had that could do a mediocre amount of damage. Picking up a pipe with her mind she struck the closest kid. Had her sixth sense not activated she would have been hit before she knew what happened. But still three on one is not the type of fight anyone wants to be in and she had to run; limping for the relative safety of the market and local authorities.

She threw herself at a cop, passing out. When she awoke she found herself chained to a hospital bed. She was in a ward in the jail. They had enough evidence on Rose alone to hold her in jail. She healed quickly thanks to the use of her psionics and quickly vanished into the populace of the jail. She wasn’t prepared for jail at her age and found herself in a hard place. With many of the criminals being bigger, stronger and tougher than her it ended up that she had to be smarter, quicker and more daring to escape their wrath for perceived slights. She met a fence named Freddie Fast Fingers and the two became friends on the inside.

Like many career criminals jail only served to make Rose better at what she did. She developed a laser like focus from a few of the more experienced B&E folks and learned more important skills on the side. She had relied upon natural talent and luck to make her getaways. The folks in jail refined and taught her skills she never would have had without spending time in the joint.

Going “Straight”

Rose was released on good behavior into a work release program to help out in the city. She did as she was instructed and reported to her parole officer as warranted. Lived in her crappy studio apartment and began to fall in love with the music that was played in the dance club beneath her apartment. When she wasn’t working or sleeping she spent her time in the club enjoying the company of other young people just in search of a good time. But going straight wasn’t going to be in Rose’s blood because shortly after her release she was approached by the few remaining Rag Tails that were still operating.

The stories they told got the itch in the back of the young pleasurer’s mind. The excitement and the joy of a perfect heist. She agreed and the next week they attempted to steal from MercTown State Bank. This was going to be the biggest thing that Rose had ever tried to hit in her career and she spent a lot of time researching the layout and planning the robbery. Unfortunately for Rose her former gang didn’t take the necessary precautions and soon half the underworld knew that the bank was going to be hit. It only took a bit of digging and it was learned the Rag Tails were going to be behind it. An anonymous call later and mid robbery the group was caught. All except Rose who was in the air ducts where no one thought a person could get. As her friends were led out in cuffs Rose waited patiently, slipped out of the bank and changed shape.

She had discovered the ability to change shape in jail and had used it to keep herself from being attacked by shifting into a bigger or more feared inmate. She’d learned that psychic powers could be detected and it wouldn’t do to be hanging around so she headed uptown as quickly and casually as she could. With her old friends in jail and her parole officer looking for her Rose decided it was time to vanish for a bit.

A new life?

In the guise of a pretty blonde human Rose started to work at the club she lived under. She was well liked and she earned pretty decent money but what she wanted to do was to play music and run the club. She started to save for this and realized that she wasn’t going to get that money anytime soon legally. Still she didn’t want to revert back to her old ways because her first job had almost got her caught.

In the comfort of her crappy studio she went over the bank heist. None of that had been her fault in the least. It had been her partners who were too loose with their lips. She’d been quiet and dedicated to getting in without being detected. The problem lied in partners. Solo heisting was the way to go. It wouldn’t provide big scores but it would provide her with a bit of starting money to get her own dance club.

As she researched places to hit she had found that her mother had come into money. Rose didn’t care how or why but she was infuriated that her mother and father who had never been there should have good lives while she was struggling and paying for honest kid mistakes. Her first score was going to be teaching her mother a lesson. She gathered information on her mother’s house and routines and started to diet to get to the weight that would be closest to the Mink anthro. It was the first time she’d been back in fur for a year at this point. She walked through the front door of the house and walked away with several thousand credits worth of jewelry. The servants hadn’t stopped or questioned her at all.

Rose sold the gems to Freddie Fast Fingers, a pawn shop owner now. Naturally his curiosity made him ask questions and in strictest confidence Rose explained why she had them. She didn’t say who she’d got them from or why just that she needed money to eat. Freddie grinned and soon the two were working again. Rose doing small scores to pay her bills and Freddie handling her money so that it didn’t get found out it was dirty. Rose maintained a code of only stealing from those who deserved it and only what they could miss and never from those that were worse off than herself or needed it more than she did.

Still the dollars for a club loomed in front of her and she knew she’d never make enough money doing this sort of work. With a weary sigh she headed into town to find a more dangerous line of work that could put her skills to use.

Concept The tech guru of the team and the girl that can get into anywhere as needed.
      [list=1]
      • What emotion best describes your character? Energetic.
      • What emotion does your character evoke in others? Joy.
      • What does your character need most? Closure.
      • What is your character’s goal in life? To find her parents and what happened to them.
      • How does your character believe this goal can be accomplished? Finding the records of the sale for her parents in Atlantis is her only hope, a fair more distant hope is a form of spell that can search the entire world based upon her DNA and locate them.
      Background
      [list=1]
      • Where did your character come from? Vulpese home world.
      • When did you grow up? Rose was growing up in Kingsdale prior to the 109 conquest.
      • What values does your character hold? Freedom should be earned and maintained by the person.
      • How does your character dress? Rose wears either clashing clothing (She’s colorblind) or form fitting suits of black or grey.
      • What are your character’s means?
      Details
      [list=1]
      • What are your character’s personal tastes? Rose enjoys techno music, sweets and caffeinated beverages. She enjoys folks who are honest and upfront with her and she enjoys bravery. In a partner she wants someone who is going to be loyal to her and her causes.
      • What are your character’s opinions? Rose’s opinions are that as long as there are evil folks such as her master there can never truly be freedom and you must do your best to attain your own freedom.
      • What is your character’s comfort zone? Rose has seen a lot of things that used to make her fur stand on end but Mr. Shadow has taken care of that for her and she can do a lot that she doesn’t want to do but sees as a necessity.
      • Who has had the biggest impact on your character’s life? Her master Tendyrth has introduced her to how life in RIFTS earth is really done and it has been the most important lesson of her life.
      • What are some of your character’s unexpected quirks? Rose’s ears move and react to the thoughts that are in her head, she wraps her tail around her legs when she’s feeling nervous and she will dance in one spot if she’s not thinking about it.
      Play Details
      [list=1]
      • What kind of story does your character belong in? Rose ultimately belongs in a story that has a happy ending. Her journey to find her folks and find peace are what drive her forward and every tragedy will make the happy ending more worthwhile
      • What role does your character fill?
      • What should the other players know about your character? Rose is colorblind and so to her the world is literally black, white and shades of grey.
      • What is your play style? I’m heavier on the RP and prefer to avoid comment. I like my character’s to be jovial and fun
      • How do you want your character to die? In the arms of her loved one after accomplishing something monumental that frees many people from oppression.

Wishlist
        Item 1:
        Item 2:
        Item 3:
        Item 4:
        Item 5:
        [/list]
        Goals
        Short Term Goals: Find people who can help her find her Family
          Goal 1: Research Merc Groups
          Suggested Solutions (Goal 1): Study the various mercenary groups who could be of us to her in finding her parents
          Goal 2: Hire a company of her own
          Suggested Solutions (Goal 2): This would require large amounts of capitol and would require an adventure or two to begin getting the capital or request help from her Master
          Goal 3: Destroy her Master and free herself
          Suggested Solutions (Goal 3): Finding people who are opposed to the lizard mage and are willing to help run off or kill the lizard mage and free her.
          [/list]
          Mid Term Goals: Gather Power to herself
            Goal 1: Continue to gain power
            Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 1): Continue adventuring to continue learning as much as she can, A plethora of magical items can be used to accomplish almost anything.
            Goal 2: Redemption
            Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 2): Find away to make up for past evils she’s done under her master and allow her to rest easier at night.
            Goal 3: Loyal companions
            Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 3): Continue to build alliances with likeminded individuals.
            [/list]
            Long Term Goals:
              Goal 1: Find her parents
              Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 1): Acquire the sale detail from Atlantis or craft a spell to find her parents via DNA.
              Goal 2: See the world
              Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 2): Begin taking missions outside of her usual areas of operation
              Goal 3: Retire in peace
              Suggested Steps and Solutions (Goal 3): Begin setting up a retirement account that will allow her to live comfortably away from the hardships of the road.
              [/list]

jeflint

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Muse

*peeks*  Anyone else?  My girl is mostly done.  i've got my book right here.  :)

jeflint

Quote from: Muse on August 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
              *peeks*  Anyone else?  My girl is mostly done.  i've got my book right here.  :)

I just have to roll stats and do the history

Ingexthefuryhunter1

If every thing goes correctly we have three players so far who have almost completed their characters, if you need any help let me know and we will iron the wrinkles out

Muse

Yay! 

Ingex, any suggestions for gear? 

I mean her weapons should be a staff and a couple of throwing daggers.  What about armor?  (On the topic of armor, do you prefer realistic descriptions thereof?  Or can we be a little stylized?) 

Ingexthefuryhunter1

jeflint

Player Name: JEFlint

Character Name:
              Saani Lianth
              Starkiss the blissful

Alias: Star
              Race:
              Elf
              Silver Bell Fairy

O.C.C.:
              Trader
              Thief

Alignment: Anarchist
              XP Level: 1
              XP Points:
              Next Level @ XP:
              Sentiments/Non-Humans: My best customers
              Sentiments/Humans: My best customers
              Disposition: Star as a trader normally is very open and kind to people who do business with her. But if someone crosses her all manner of bad things will happen to that person. After all Elves are immortal and what worse fate than to anger the once mighty Elves? Star seems to be far more jovial than the typical elf and frankly hasn't much of a work ethic rather looking to have fun than put in long hours in a shop.
              Insanity:

ATTRIBUTES
              I.Q.: 13
              M.E.: 9
              M.A.: 14
              P.S.: 7
              P.P.: 12
              P.E.: 7
              P.B.: 31
              Run Speed: 9
              Fly Speed: 9

PHYSICAL DATA
              P.P.E.: 300
              I.S.P.: 110
              H.P.: 28
              S.D.C.: 12
              A.R.: 6
              HF: 8
              Sex: Female
              Height:
              4'10"
              6”

Weight:
              80lbs
              6 ounces

Description: Star appears to be very short for a typical elf but even so there's something that attracts attention to her, her gentle blue eyes and long pointed ears mark her as
              a very unique elf
              The reason Star has a very unique Elven form is because it is a work of sorcery to assume that form. In her normal form she is a fairy of 6 inches and 6 ounces, her beautiful gossamer wings are multicolored and her hair is a red instead of the traditional blonde of her fairy type.
              Star often wears loose flowing robes of purple or blue silk and only seems to carry a knife as her form of protection.

Racial Abilities

Natural Abilities
              Perception Bonus:
              Charm/Impress: 93%
              Invoke Trust/Intimidate:
              Max. Encumbrance:
              24 pounds
              1.80 ounces

Max. Carrying Weight:
              70lbs
              70 ounces

Max. Lifting Weight:
              140lbs
              140 ounces

Max. Jumping Ability:
              2 feet length, 4 feet high
              2 inches length, 4 inches high

Magic
              Befuddle - An enchantment that temporarily causes its victims to become confused/disoriented. Concentration/Reactions are impaired. -2 to strike/parry/dodge, melees attacks reduced by half and skills suffer -20%. One victim as a time, successful save vs. magic means no ill effects.
              Charm - Spell can influence any intelligent creature. The victim falls under the immediate influence of the caster and believes everything the caster tells him, trusts him as if a loyal friend, will do best to help/protect/assist and will generally answer truthfully and in as much detail any question but to them. Charmed individuals will not do anything against their alignment.
              Love Charm - Affects most intelligent beings, gods/demon lords/elemental/alien intelligence excluded, causes the victim to fall madly and devotedly in love with the spell caster. Victims will believe, trust and defend anything the spell caster says/does. They also obey any request by their lover, including murder or suicide (These invoke another saving throw). The victim will constantly stay at the casters side and often suggest acts of affection to consummate their love.
              Side Effects
              01-50, no side effect, 51-84 Insane jealously for 1d4 days per spell caster lvl, 85-00 Insane Jealousy and possessiveness. If the spell becomes permanent the victim will forever remain a love slave until the spell caster dies
              Can only be cast on one person at a time.
              Sense Evil - Enables spell caster to feel or sense the presence of supernatural evil. Indicates how many within 90'. Can also register the intensity of evil and pinpoint the general location of the source. Evil from non supernatural is less distinct and cannot be sensed unless the person as an immediate and intense evil intention
              Wind Rush - Creates a short, powerful wind gust that is capable of knocking people down, knocking riders off mounts, blowing small objects up to 120 feet away or creating dust storms. Caster can target specific person or general sweep, width of 20'. Anyone caught in the wind is helpless and unable to attack or move forward. It takes an additional melee action to recover and more to recover any items blown away.
              Tongues - Enables the character to perfectly understand and speak all spoken languages at 98%. This includes elemental and alien tongues, understanding written languages is not granted.
              Metamorphosis: Elf - The Ultimate disguise, enabling the character to change height, weight, age, hair color, hair length, skin color, gender and features. The Ritual version can transform someone other than the caster. Transformed individuals maintain their own voice, memory, skills, powers and attributes.
              True Form
              The Ultimate Spell of Doom!
              Faeries’ Dance (like Faeries Circle only last for 30 minutes or until canceled) - Forces victims to dance in a mad french until they drop from exhaustion. All who hear the music within 20 feet radius will suddenly feel compelled to dance unless they save vs magic. Victims dance against their will at a maddening pace. They can be saved only by being forceably removed from the radius of effect or knocked out. Anyone who enters into the area must roll vs magic or be affected too. Victims cannot perform skills, have no init and are -8 to strike/parry/dodge. At the end of the dance or every 20 minutes the dancers must roll under the P.E. attribute or fall to the ground dazed/unconscious for 2d6 melee rounds.

Special Abilities
              Fly & Hover
              Nightvision 90ft
              Can see in total darkness
              See the Invisible
              Keen Normal Vision
              Sense the location of water: 50%
              Sense the location of ley lines: 80%
              Locate secret compartments/doors: 54%
              Speak Fairy & Gobbley: 98%
              Dwarven: 55%
              Elven: 55%
              Identify Plants & Fruits: 60%
              Land Navigation: 82%
              Wilderness Survival: 90%
              Preserve Food: 90%
              Track Animals: 32%
              Faerie Lore: 90%
              Sing: 98%
              Dance: 94%
              Prowl: 72%
              Climb: 60/50%
              W.P. Knife

O.C.C. Skills
              Math Basic: 60%
              Pick Locks: 55%
              Pick Pockets: 45%
              Fairy & Gobley: 98%
              Human Eastern: 55%
              Giantese: 55%
              Locate Secret Compartments/Doors: 35%
              Streetwise: 38%
              W.P. Knife
              W.P. Bow
              Hand to Hand Expert

O.C.C. Related Skills
              Forgery: 25%
              Detect Concealment & Traps: 35%
              Prowl: 40%
              Detect Ambush: 35%
              Violin: 40%
              Cook: 35%
              Public Speaking: 35%

Secondary Skills
              Acrobatics: See Below Skills
              Climb/Rappel:
              Sense of Balance: 45%
              Walk Tightrope/high wire: 33%
              Back flip: 35%
              Juggling: 40%
              Literacy - Dragonese: 35%
              Literacy - Dwarven: 35%

Combat Data
              HTH Type: Expert
              Number of Attacks: 2
              Initiative Bonus: +1
              Strike Bonus:
              Parry Bonus:
              Dodge Bonus:
              HTH Damage Bonus:
              Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +3
              Bonus to Pull a Punch: +2
              Bonus to Disarm:
              Other:

Weapon Proficiencies
              Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions)
              Burst Shots: +1 to Strike Bonus
              Called/Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus, 12+ Strike Roll Required (costs 3 actions)
              Melee Called Shots: No bonus to Strike, No extra action cost

W.P. Knife
              W.P. Bow & Arrow

Saving Throw Bonuses
              Coma/Death:
              Magic (varies):
              Lethal Poison (14+):
              Non-Lethal Poison (16+):
              Insanity (12+):
              Psionics (varies):

Equipment

Transportation
                Sir Apple-biter, the taste tester

The Apple Preserves

Primary Weapon
                Knife (1SDC)

Secondary Weapon
                Bow & Arrow (1SDC)

Armor/Protection
                Soft Leather – AR 10 SDC 20

Backpack
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:
                • Space:

In the Wagon
                Two sets of clothing
                a cloak w/ hood (1d6+1 hidden pockets)
                Soft half boots
                Soft leather gloves
                Belt
                Bedroll
                Purse
                Backpack
                Large Sack
                Medium Sized Sack
                three small sacks
                water skin
                set of skeleton keys
                lock picking tools
                50 feet of rope
                grappling hook
                1d4+1 iron spikes
                hammer
                pocket mirror
                tinder box
                25 GPs of spices

Money
                Gold: 25

Background Story

Star's history is fairly long in a space of time frame but in actual time in her life it's very short. During the Elven and Dwarven war Star was chosen by an elven wizard to enhance her natural spell casting ability. It didn't work as intended and she learned instead a new spell, but since no other fairy before hand had learned spells she was leaps and bounds above the others. She spent her time playing with the elven children and generally have a fun time, unknowing that her destiny was going to be slightly different. She had been chosen for a very special assignment and was sent into a rift. Her mission was to find information out in the future to better plan the defenses against dwarves... only it didn't work out very well. She was sent to the time period right after the war had ended. It took time to gather the information and so a number of people saw her "elven form" and some still remembered her name, her payment for helping in the war was to continue frolicking, and instead of being sent back to her original time she was sent further back in time with the rift, this time emerging about a thousand years later. Determining that there wasn't really much of a point to try and go backwards she just shrugged and started a life as a simple trader. Her skills were a bit rusty but she was able to cobble together some money to get a horse and a wagon and began traveling around as a merchant. All the while still appearing as the immortal elf that had been popping up through the centuries. Helping lend precedent to the fact that elves are "immortal". In actuality an elf couldn't hope to outlive her, being a creature of mostly magic, unless killed she'd be one to just keep going.

And over the years that's what she did, often vanishing for a few years to connect and play with her fairy friends, those that she ran across, before starting to begin her life as a trader. Star lost track of how much time she dipped into and out of the mortal world. After all, when you're immortal time moves differently for you. Finally she tired of her fellow fairy and using her skills she'd acquired over the years started up her job as a merchant, this time selling spices for cooking. As well as the occasional job dancing and singing for folks. No one can dance better than a fairy after all.[/list]

jeflint

I just gotta do the rolls, but I figured before I rolled I'd post up what I've been working on. :)

greypsychman

Here is a character concept I am working on. I still have more work to do.

Character Name: Kraggun Sonderbrek                            Land of Origin:                     Eastern Territories
                Alias:                  Foe Hammer                                       Environment:                       81%- River Community
                Race:                  Human                                               Social/ Family Background:   76% Scholar/ Educated
                O.C.C.:               Knight                                                 Racial Hostilities:                  23% Wolfen and Coyles
                Alignment:          Scrupulous                                          Age:                                    22
                XP Level:            1                                                        Sex:                                    Male
                XP Points:           0                                                        Height:                                6’2”
                XP Next Level     2201                                                    Weight:                               230 lbs

Insanity: TO BE DETERMINED VIA YIM CHAT WITH THE GAME MASTER ONCE PC SHEET IS COMPLETED

ATTRIBUTES
                I.Q.:      15
                M.E.:     10
                M.A.:     13
                P.S.:      21  +6 hand to hand cbt damage
                P.P.:      18  +2 parry and dodge bonus, +2 bonus to strike
                P.E.:      20  +10% versus coma/death, +3 versus magic/poison
                P.B.:      14
                Speed:  11

PHYSICAL DATA
                P.P.E.:   
                I.S.P.:   
                H.P.:         26
                S.D.C.:     2d4 restrained punch, 3d6 normal punch, 6d6 power punch

Armor: Starts with a suit of chainmail (A.R. 14, S.D.C. 44), or scale mail (A.R. 15, 75S. D.C.); player's choice. Kraggun chooses chainmail.

Weapons: Starts with a small shield, a dagger, lance (2D6damage), sword of choice, and one additional weapon of choice; all are basic S.D.C. weapons of good quality. Any one of the afore mentioned weapons can be of exceptional quality (kobold or dwarven), bonus of +1 to strike and parry or +2 to damage.

Kraggun chooses a long sword and warhammer

Description:
                Kraggun is tall with an athletic, muscular build. He has light brown hair, a beard, and blue eyes. Because he is a knight, Kraggun has quite a few battle scars. He has one large scar on his abdomen and several other smaller scars from cuts on his torso and back. He has moderately large scars on his right shoulder and left thigh. 

Personality:
                Kraggun has a friendly and generally optimistic point of view. He tends to see the best in people which can make him appear a little naïve at time. Kraggun is a brave and courageous fighter. He has, at times, inspired those fighting with him because of his courage and ferocity displayed in battling his foes. Kraggun firmly believes in the code of chivalry of knights. He is not a noble and because of his humble origins he tends to display great humility

Background:
                Kraggun’s father was a soldier and his mother a shopkeeper. He has a brother who is two years older than him and a sister who is two years younger. When he was fourteen years old, his family received word that his father had been killed in the battle. Kraig became a soldier at the age of sixteen. Over the next two years most of his battler were simply hunting down bandits.  Then, when he was 18 years old, Kraggun fought with a force storming a Wolfen fortification. During the fight, he personally killed 8 Wolfen who attacked the knight commander of his unit. In the fighting he was slashed his left thigh. Although wounded, his continued in the battle as the force moved forward. During the fighting in Kraggun came to the aid of another knight and was slashed across the abdomen and severely wounded.
                After the battle was won and he recovered from his wounds, Kraggun was taken in by the knight commander and served as his squire. Finally, at the age of 20, during a battle he took a dagger in his right shoulder. He still fought bravely and the battle was won. After that battle, it was felt that he had proven himself and was granted knighthood. He has spent the last two years traveling around following his code of chivalry and trying to act as true knight.

O.C.C. Skills                         total
                Dance (+15%)                      (50%)
                Heraldry (+20%)                   (40%)
                Horsemanship-Knight             (45%)
                Land Navigation (+10%)     
                Languages: Native Tongue at 98% plus two of choice (+15% each)
                Native Tongue                        (98%)
                Language 1 (+15%)               (60%)
                Language 2 (+15%)               (60%)
                LitKragguny: One language of choice (usually native or elf; +20%)
                   Native (+20%)                   (55%)
                Military Etiquette (+15%)       (55%)
                Mathematics: Basic (+15% )   (65%)
                W.P. Lance         
                W.P. Shield         
                W.P. Two of choice   
                   Sword         
                   Blunt       
                Hand to Hand Expert

O.C.C. Related Skills                      total
                2 Communications Skills (+10%)
                Write (Native Language)                (35%)
                   Sing                                         (45%)
                Espionage (+10%)
                   Detect Ambush                          (45%)
                   Intelligence                               (46%)
                Horsemanship Exotic (+5%)         (40%)
                Military (+10)
                   Survelliance                             (40%)
                Physical
                   Athletics     
                Scholar (+10%)
                History                                       (45%)

Secondary Skills                       total
                Scholar
                Lore- Demons& Monsters         (30%)
                Lore-Religion                          (35%)
                WP Knife
                Wilderness Survival                 (35%)

Family Skills               total
                Physical
                   Swimming                           (45%)
                WP Battle Axe
                WP Thrown