Spies! (see inside for codes, please)

Started by Anathanasia, August 05, 2008, 03:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anathanasia

Reposting this idea here, seperate from my original idea thread (found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18991.0), because I have a character made, using d20 Modern rules. A miscommunication on general concept/theme has me looking for a GM again, with me really wanting to play this character now.

This game should definately be [NC-Ex], but only [Ex] to allow for bestiality. I definately want to include bestiality, doggy-rape is such a fun fantasy, but not really any of the other stuff that is included in the [Ex] code.

Hopefully someone out there with knowledge of the d20 system and a fondness for super-spy stuff will be interested. As always, please check my Ons & Offs, link in my sig below!

The original concept post:

Super-spy/Techno-Thriller:
   This idea is more geared towards solo play, if for no other reason than my view of a single field operative would kind of force the other players into crummy support roles and I don't really want to do that to people. Also, it's definately one I'd want to use a system for, say d20 Modern for example, since I'd like that element of chance that only a good set of arbitrary rules and rolls can add to a game.
   This idea is pretty easy to sum up, it's all about the same kind of cool kick ass action as shows like Alias and 24, movies like the Bourne series, La Femme Nikita (the original, no crummy Hollywood remakes, please! ), and of course, the Bond films, and just about anything Tom Clancy ever even looked at slight funny. I'd be totally fine to toss in some anime influences too, like Ghost in the Shell or Bubblegum Crisis.
   The only real difference here is the good Elli twists to make it erotic and nasty, I mean, we all know what kinds of interrogation techniques will get used on my girl when she gets caught, eh?

And since she is already made, here's the character (we can tweak the background a bit if needed):

Name: Dominique Jiang
Class - Level: Fast - 5, Charismatic - 2, Infiltrator -1
XP: ?      Reputation: +5

STR: 14 (+2)   DEX: 16 (+3)   CON: 12 (+1)
INT: 14 (+2)   WIS: 12 (+1)   CHA: 14 (+2)

Hit Points: 45   Defense: 20 (+7 class, +3 dex)
BAB: +4      To-Hit Melee: +6   To-Hit Ranged: +7
Fort: +4      Ref: +10      Will: +4

Feats: Advanced Firearms Proficiency, Agile Riposte, Combat Martial Arts, Deceptive (+2 to bluff and disguise), Dodge, Iron Will, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Stealthy (+2 to hide and move silently)

Skills: Balance +8 (5+DEX), Bluff +8 (4+2 Feat+CHA), Climb +7 (5+STR), Diplomacy +6 (4+CHA), Disable Device +7 (4+DEX), Disguise +8 (4+2 Feat+CHA), Drive +7 (4+DEX), Hide +11 (6+2 Feat+DEX), Intimidate +6 (4+CHA), Jump +5 (3+STR), Kn. Current Events +6 (4+INT), Kn. Pop Culture +4 (2+INT), Move Silently +11 (6+2 Feat+DEX), Read & Write (Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian), Search +4 (2+INT), Sleight of Hand +8 (5+DEX), Speak Language (Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian), Swim +6 (4+STR), Tumble +8 (5+DEX)

Abilities/Talents:
Evasion, Uncanny Dodge 1, Uncanny Dodge 2
Fast Talk: add Charismatic Hero class levels as a bonus to bluff, diplomacy and gamble whenever lying, cheating or otherwise bending the truth
Sweep: add +4 to a spot check to quickly size things up for about 30' in front of the character, usable at the beginning of an encounter to spot cameras, hidden enemies, etc)

Appearance & Personality:
   Dominique is beautiful by any standard, average height for a woman at 5'5", with a lovely, athletic figure and kind of pale skin only an asian woman can have. Her mixed racial heritage has given her an almost generically asian appearance, meaning she can fairly readily pass for Korean or Japanese as easily as she can Chinese.
   Dominique has a gorgeous, slightly heart-shaped face, with her mother's clear, pale green eyes. Her nose is delicate and upturned at the very tip, and together with a small mouth, naturally pouty lips and a light dusting of freckles she looks almost too cute, and several years younger than she is because of it.
   She keeps herself in excellent shape, so well that many people assume she's a fitness model or a dancer. This has done nothing to diminish her feminine charms, however, Dominique possessing her own natural C-cup breasts, unnaturally perky though they are. Her figure is still a nice hourglass, with her bottom tight and gently rounded, and her hips still managing to be slim. Her legs are long and shapely, muscled just perfectly to look strong, but not bulky.
   Dominique keeps her appearance neat and well maintained, taking regular trips to the spa for all the waxing, manicures, pedicures, and other treatments. It's become even more important to her now, as looking good is often part the mission.

Backgroud:
   Dominique Jiang was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1981. Her father is a first generation Chinese-Canadian, born to immigrant parents himself in Toronto, and her mother a French-Canadian woman of Irish-Catholic descent.
   Her parents moved to Ottawa shortly after her birth, as her mother took a job with the Canadian federal government, one that eventually grew into a posting with the diplomatic corps that resulted in Dominique spending her childhood hopping from country to country, with the longest postings in France and Japan. Her father came along, easily finding work as a translator as he already fluently spoke several languages, a trait Dominique inherited, developing her own flair for language.
   Dominique went to university for language studies, adding German and Arabic to her repertoire most predominantly, but upon graduation decided she wanted to see even more of the world, and didn't want to wait to it. She joined the army, figuring, and rightly, that they would be very happy to get someone with her expertise in language.
   Dominique kind of fell in love with the more physical aspects of things one fateful day when a convoy she was travelling with on a UN peacekeeping tour came under fire. It was the first real taste of combat she'd had, and the thrill of danger was a revelation to her. Dominique was determined to seek out a more combat heavy kind of posting, training heavily and hard in hopes of getting a combat posting, as Canada does allow women in frontline units, but despite her efforts, they didn't want to let her language skills go.
   Disgusted, Dominique left the army and sought a position with CSIS, hoping that the agency would at least prove more active for her than the military. It was, however, mostly a let down even if she did learn some interesting skills in her time there. Once word came about the formation of a new agency, a foreign intelligence service, Dominique leapt at the opportunity...
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Anathanasia

Shameless bump of self-promotion! GO! ;D

Anathanasia

Another shameless bump.  :P

I'm dying to play this game now, isn't there someone out there who's both interested and capable of running it for me? C'mon! Super-spies! It'd be awesome! ;D

Coottick

Hello. I would be interested in this idea. Though, I must admit it has been a while sense I played any d20 style of play. That, and I've not yet been accepted into the forums. Though, if, and when I get in, I would be interested in getting with you and talking this out.

Anathanasia

I see you're a member now, welcome! :)

I may have a GM for my spy game thing, but he's also going to be starting something else big around the same time, so he said he'd leave it up to me whether or not to maybe get another GM for the spy game. I figured we, meaning you and I, could talk it over, and I'll see from there. Sound good?

To start things off, have you taken a look at my Ons & Offs? What sorts of content limits do you have?

Coottick