Dragon Age Origin, Redone (Allistar/Grey Warden, everything else is free game)

Started by Braioch, January 01, 2010, 01:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

more important than myself you cant have destiny drop out - you do need a feminine influence
for things to feel right and my character has no plans being so.

Destiny Ascension

Uh, I'm fine with it.

As for if I'll participate....thats more touch and go, the idea isn't off the table, but the context is more important than the action.

If you want a reference point to my character in terms of personality, shes a mix between Cauthrien and Leliana. Quirky, very feminine and sweet but very strong willed and determined. Of course she'll be a Dalish elf, so she'll have a social awkwardness towards humans, but shes also quite friendly.

Also, I did see that we had someone interested in a blood mage? If so, I can take the place of the rogue Leliana would play instead, if thats more fitting.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Kate

well i assume my character is intelligent to the point she will attempt things on the sly out of sight of those in the party she believes it will offend.

she has desires to tag along believing it is in her best interest as a team does have a higher chance of finding better loot

Canuckian

Quote from: Kate on January 02, 2010, 07:38:35 AM
well i assume my character is intelligent to the point she will attempt things on the sly out of sight of those in the party she believes it will offend.

she has desires to tag along believing it is in her best interest as a team does have a higher chance of finding better loot

Yep, that's Morrigan in a nutshell.  Also, DA?  If you want to keep the magic-thing, I could take the rogue place that Leliana was going to fill.  Lock-picking, shin-kicking and that sort of thing :)

Braioch

Holy....damn....this thing as just exploted with convo since I went to bed last night, lol, well then I have things to cover.

Kate: Don't worry, if it wasn't for your female character, I'd be all for the animal thing with mine, hell just look at my O/Os ;) but it's good you found someone open to the idea.

-Magic can be practical as well as being used for battle, I want the thread to be more "realistic" as well as still maintaining the games original intent. Thus lighting fires is no biggie, but coming up with a new spell that makes no sense in the DA world is out. If you have any questions regarding that, post here, or PM me.

-Still needing an Alistair before I can get this going.

-Oh and my char, since I still haven't posted him, will be a human mage, and I'll be taking on the specializations of Blood Mage and Arcane Warrior, just because Blood Mage is so controversial in that world *snicker*

Am I missing anything else?

EDIT: Whoops just saw Wolfy's, yeah Wolfy guess you wouldn't fit since my original idea was too take that character.....sorry :/
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rachubka

Interested! I do have to go out soon, so I haven't read the other postings to see if someone had taken her, but I'm willing to be Leliana. If not, I can take up an OC spot! I'm just sort of staking my claim, I guess. lol

Canuckian

Actually, I'd like to withdraw my request to join this group.  I have more than enough games going on as it is and I don't think it'd be fair to a group like this to drag them down to a trickle of a posting-rate.

Thanks for the consideration, and I hope you get the Allistair you're looking for :)

Lyrus

Parshaara. No one has taken Sten. Why has no one taken Sten? This should remedied.

Count me in as Sten.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

MagicalPen

Oh man, I was going to pick Sten :( Love the game (and the dialogue in game). Any male roles (other then Allistair) still open?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Crovonovin

I don't believe so.  However, you could make your own character.  There are at least two spots that could still be filled by Original characters, as I believe Leliana has been taken and the Wynne role has been replaced.  Namely, you could replace Shale and the spot that is normally filled by the Dog. 

MagicalPen

I can take Shale's place then, as that seems to be the best idea. Some sort of male character....will get back to you with more details.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Braioch

Hey everybody I know you've been posting on here and waiting to here back from me, I've gotta go through everything and sort it all out still and that could take me a lil while so patience is what I ask for. To those that have PMed me I will get back too you, life is just a bit hectic lately.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fantasy Fan

O.o

Braioch

Ahh waiting for someone finally paid off it seems, is everyone still in then?

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spell

Is there room for a Male/Female Blood Mage in the party? I'd be interested in replacing Sten with my character
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Braioch

I'm unsure about the Blood Mage bit strictly because I was going to throw in that for my male mage grey warden character :/

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spell

Fair enough. Would you agree on a shapeshifter who mainly uses Entropy Spells?
Darling,
What is going on...

Braioch

I do believe someone else was taking the shapeshifters place, BUT if she doesn't reply or doesn't mind having another shapeshifter. There is no issue with me ^_^

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spell

I don't specifically need a specialization, I just thought that having one would be nice. *Laughs*

My main focus would be a mage who uses Entropy Spells and the ''Death'' Tree of the Spirit Spells. The Death tree being ''Virulent Walking Bomb, Death Syphon, Walking Bomb and Raise Dead''

Or course if that would be alright with you

Darling,
What is going on...

Braioch

Well if you no need specialization, then that's fine too.

You can have a focus on Entropy as much as you like, also remember, you can go outside the restrictions of the game as well. Obviously don't go outside too far, but sticking strictly to the spells that the game gives is just no fun. As was said before to the person wanting to be the shapeshifting mage, Morrigan only had 3 forms in game, but she(the player) is perfectly allowed to have other forms as well. So if you wanna come up with other spells for the Entropy class, go right on ahead.

Oh and PM your char whenever you get around to making it.

Ahh, and still, making sure that others are involved, if I dont' hear anything by late tomorrow, I'll send PMs to each respective person to make sure and then report back here. Oh and anyone who made a custom char, please...send it again >.< my inbox is just a mess.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Rachubka