[MUL]SubDom's RP Ideas-Female(s) Wanted

Started by SubmissiveDominance, March 25, 2009, 01:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SubmissiveDominance

Just a couple games I want to get started. They're mostly vague concepts or stories lacking detail, but I purposely did that so we could hash these things out together. This way even if I do 2 Roommate games, they are completely different from one another.
Also, please note the [MUL] tag should be implied because they are only vague musings at this point.

1. Roommates-I've had this fantasy plenty. The roommate comes home, maybe a little drunk, and finally succumbs to my desires.

2. Student/Teacher-Also another one I have quite often. It's just so naughty, ya know?

3. Celebrity sex-Who doesn't want sex with a famous person? I'd specifically like Hayley Williams (Paramore), Jessica Alba/Simpson, Hayden Panitierre (sp?), Miley Cyrus (I know, but dude! Seriously!), The Veronicas, and Marisa Miller.

4. Comic book/Anime/Fantasy/Video Game char. sex-This just sounds fun.
    EDIT: I want to get into an RP about the characters from FFXIII getting freaky. No spoilers, as I have not finished the game and will destroy anyone who says anything spoiley, but maybe do a prequel setting.

Death Note: Light (and/or Misa) uses the Death Note to have their way with anyone they want, only to have the victim's hearts burst after.

Watchmen: Dr.Manhattan/Pretty much anybody. This includes women from outside of the Watchmen universe. I had this idea while reading the graphic novel, but forgot it until this very moment. He can be in two (or more) places at once, so it's kinda like a threeway, but with only two people. The Silk Specter describes sucking his fingers as being "like licking a battery." Can you imagine the sensations you'd feel?

Bioshock: ADAM DENIES US ANY EXCUSE NOT TO BE PERFECT

5. Incest-Mother/son, aunt/nephew, brother/sister, cousins, you get the idea-Again, kinda messed up, but well, whadaya gonna do?

Elaboration on brother/sister: The brother, 18, is dumped by his girlfriend. The sister, 16, feels sorry for him and tries to comfort him. They get closer and closer over a short period of time and start having sex. This would start off as "vanilla" (no kinks) but could get a lot more interesting.

Babysitter(F)/Babysat(M)
OR
Babysitter(F)/Boyfriend/Babysat(M or F)

For clarity's sake, the Babysat in both scenes is 16 years old. The boy thinks he is a man, the babysitter agrees, and they make sweet love by the fire.
In the 3way scene, if the Babysat is female, she wants a babysitter because she is in love with her. She knows the sitter has a boyfriend, so she gets a hold of him and coordinates a 3 way so she can be with the sitter.

Thanks in advance!
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas