One On One (Writing Partner Sought)

Started by Drykid, September 05, 2005, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drykid

Hi all!   ;D

I'm currently playing in a one-on-one game where I'm the dominating force and am rather enjoying myself! However, I'd like to start up another one-on-one where my character is on the other side of the fence. I'm hoping for a game where I can play a submissive character completely at the whim of another. I'm not too worried about the theme of the game as I'm happy in all genres whether it's fantasy, sci-fi or even horror. I'm hoping for something to tax my brains as well as the parts other games can't reach, and am open to all situations (within the boundries of this site). Basically, nothing really shocks me! I'm looking for someone who can write well and tempt me with both good plot and descriptive prose.

I have a few kinks. Maybe you do too?  ;)
Interests: Vampires, whipping (and being whipped), restraining (and being restrained), feet (strange - I know), girls wearing strap-ons, transexuals, food, bisexual/homosexual encounters, in fact almost anything kinky!

Mistiq

I  am very interested. It is nice to step into a different roles every so often, and I get to experiment with different possiblities. Creative muscle hadn't been flexed recently