Draco/Harry M/M

Started by YaoiRolePlay, March 29, 2012, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

I am really really craving some Draco/Harry smut/angst/romance right about now. They are definitely my OTP. I'm thinking that we set them in the sixth year so we can do some especially lovely angsty stuff with Draco having to kill Dumbledore. We can smudge around the canon if we want.

My general idea is that Draco and Harry have been wanting each other for some time now. Draco obsesses over Harry nearly every year, constantly tormenting him, and Harry thinks of him quite often, especially this sixth year, following him around wanting to know what he's doing. They finally connect one night in an empty classroom, Potter's following Draco eventually leads them to see each other and... well... you know the rest. They get together for some time in secret, not wanting their friends to know about it, until they eventually have a falling out leading to the duel in the bathroom.

I would like to play Draco in this and bonus points if bondage is involved somehow. Also kinky magical sex is always fun.