News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

forced fun

Started by lingga, December 14, 2009, 10:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

Who I am: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58555.0

I can play either male of female, I am pansexual and I am literate!

Plots
these are just simple starting platforms that need to be built up
most are gender inspecific i will specify what i want to play if needed
all plots are furry based (you don’t have to be a furry)
I prefer to sub in all plots but can dom in some.

Things I usually play (I can play anything though)
female- feline, canine, rabbit, skunk, mouse
male- fox, wolf, rabbit

Bad bet
my char faces of within a betting game. It can be poker or simply betting over who can throw the rock the furthest.  The loser has to do some sort of sexual thing, usually becoming the other ones pet to be toyed with.
(can include but not limited to: humiliation, public scenes, bestiality)

Gym Partner
simple enough, either of our characters is in the locker room after practice. The other takes the opportunity to attack and use them for their own means.
(can include but not limited to: humiliation, public scenes, torture, force)

The Farm
my character steals from a farm. Either eating the crops or using the barn as a place to sleep at night. the farmer catches me and forces me to repay though dirty deeds.
(can include but not limited to: humiliation torture, force, bestiality.)

Roommates
my character is a sexual freak, yet somehow still a virgin. After weeks of putting up with me pleasuring myself rather than doing the chores you force me to become your pet so that I may atlest pleasure you to.
(can include but not limited to: humiliation, public scenes, some force, bestiality)

Absolute Force

another simple concept, my char is picked up off the street and forced into slavery.

Camping Trip
during a camping trip the main char is attacked. The attacker uses the char to fulfill its sexual desires before hulling the char off into the mountains. The attacker can be anything from a yeti, to a pack of wolves.

Sewer
this one’s a bit dirtier but similar to camping trip. Feeling exploratative the main char explores the sewers to find amorous monsters ready to enjoy themselves. The monster can be anything from a sewer slim monster to rat men
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

aww no one loves meT.T probaly cuz i haveny build up my requests yet, i have to come up with more plots
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

lingga

i cant beleive im haveing such a problem comeing up with plotsXD someone help me!

lingga

hopfuly that will help get people intersted in ideas

lingga

woot finnaly it looks good!

lingga

pouts* no one wants to play with mr