News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check: The Hen Night

Started by Chrystal, December 05, 2010, 07:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Still looking for a couple more players for this, friends, relatives, gate crashers, what ever you want to be. Anyone interested please post? Would be a shame to have such a great idea not start because I couldn't get enough players to make it worthwhile...?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Le Immortelle

Gatecrasher sounds like a LOT of fun. In fact, I think i'll probably end up making a second char for the RP if time permits me!

mrsjaz

Hi Chrystal,
I have a lot of friends in the drug business, if you want some nice weed and stuff, I have some ready and waiting, just for a party like yours. Let me know and I will get them ready, oh and please let everyone know…..money talks….so no bullshit!  XD
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Chrystal

Yay... Don't worry there's plenty of dosh at the party.

If anyone else wants to join in the fun, please post. I'm going to open an OOC thread and a character thread. I would appreciate it as a courtesy if people could PM me their character sheets for approval before posting them?

Going to put this in light... so no NC stuff, no squicky stuff.

OOC THREAD

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

goalt

Hmm. Looks interesting. Could do a friend, perhaps, or gatecrasher. Which would be more useful?
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Chrystal

Right now, friends and/or relatives. Gate crashers are all well and good, but that is rather how I'm expecting late arriving players to make an entrance. I'm not going to be closing this RP to new players, until "game-time" hits 4:00am!If we start at 8:00pm and work on an hour a month... *giggles*

Anyway, Goalt, take a look at the OOC thread and PM me a character.

Chrystal

Would everyone still interested, please go post something in the OOC thread, so I know who you are?

kaz

I'm gonna drop out girls.  Sorry, I cant commit to anything for the next couple weeks, I dont want to hold things up so its easier if I drop out now.  Thanks
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chrystal

The post of "Maid of Honour's girlfriend" has re-opened.

Anyone interested, please check the OOC thread (linked in the first post) for the char sheet and PM a character to me for approval!

(edited) Okay, MoH's GF post re-filled. However I cou;d now do with another "friend" or seven? Kid sister (we have big sis). MoH's sister? Be inventive... Just not the M.I.L!

aprilstone

Quote from: Chrystal on December 06, 2010, 04:05:14 AM
Lovelygirl, you may indeed be considered for the bride.

Kaz, you are going to end up as my bitch at this rate ;)

Can I be your bitch *Giggles*
Life is good, get laid while you can.

aprilstone

Quote from: Writersblockade on December 06, 2010, 05:01:15 PM
*laughs* You ain't never lie! I'm starting to think I might have bitten off more then I can chew! And that just makes me want it more.

Might becareful that the women dont manage to screw you. lol
Life is good, get laid while you can.

Chrystal

Quote from: aprilstone on December 19, 2010, 12:26:33 PM
Can I be your bitch *Giggles*

Of course you can, darling...

Although, E does actually (surprisingly enough) have rules about that... They have no objection to people forming relationships but they do object to (for example) a domme ordering a sub to give them a particular RP. (Right, Amz Mistress?)

Cliquishness is frowned upon as is "collecting a harem". More guide-lines than rules.

That said, April, if you want to be my bitch, OOC, I have no objection... *whistles innocently* And Amazon, just because I'm your bitch doesn't mean that you automatically get to domme April! *pokes tongue out at her mistress*