Lady Lunarius

@DoomsDay Yes that is still true....too much estrogen not enough testosterone
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Kendra

Hi Doomsday,

for now it stands mainly as Lunarius as said we've a lot of females and need to bump up the male numbers a bit more to balance it a little. No doubt we will lift the ban soon.

;D

Doomsday

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Kendra

Well form is on the front page here, just fill it in and post it here and our GM's will take a look. 
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Adonis

Dont let Kendra fool you, she's a GM, just as myself and Secret are. If you've any questions, dont hesitate to PM any of us with questions !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Muse

Character:

Code-Name:  Vorpal
Ethnicity:  African American
Sex:   Male
Relationship Status:  Single
Team Affiliation:  Xavier
Position at the School:  Professor of Culinary Arts

Appearance:

Hair:   Shaved
Eyes:  Liquid black
Skin:  Dark Chocolate
Weight:  202
Height:  5’11”
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

Date Of Birth:  1984
Place Of Birth:  Baltimore, Maralynd
Citizenship:  USA

Information:

Personality:
“Never trust a skinny chef.” 

When Ty was younger, he might have aspired too be the next Chris Rock.  Big mouthed, self deprecating, loving the sound of his own voice almost as much as the sound of others laughing.  But, like Chris Rock, there were offbeat but reasonably obvious insights too much of his humor. 

Through his upper years in college and a few tours in the X-men, his humor has both matured and been tempered.   He now affects a quite demeanor, listening too people and often weaving absurd humor with into meaningful answers that layers of insight can be picked out of for days by those so inclined. 

Background:
Born in Baltimore’s inner city to a mutant family, Ty always new how bad humanity could be.  But he grew up in a restaurant next to a community college, with his father a part time kung fu instructor.  He knew something else with equal intimacy.  The only way out of a sewer is to pull yourself up by your boot straps.  For some, that means hard work and an education.  For others, that means flushing the coke down the toilet and putting the gun away.   

Working in the restaurant, Ty’s powers developed gradually, first with elevated appetite and a tendency to cat nap.  Then when working in the kitchen, while getting drowsy, he sometimes forgot to pick up a knife before he started cutting.  The first sign others in his family had was the finely chopped vegetables and the micro slashes in their cutting boards. 

His parents actually managed to get in contact with Xavier’s before anything disastrous happened, and the hard working young man made his way through the school and achieved his ambition to join the X-men before discovering how viscerally traumatized he was by the shedding of human blood. 
   It was clear too him within two years that he couldn’t take the heat, and he asked Xavier for this post. 

Mother:

Name:  Tanya McCray
Race:  Mutant: Minor prehensile hair. 

Father:

Name:  Chester McCray
Race:  Mutant: Heightened Metabolisim

Other Relatives:
Little Sister: Candice McCray (22) Mutant: Combination of her parents powers. 
Little Brother: Corry McCray (19) Mutant: Skates without skates. 

Powers and their Limitations: 
Major:  “Vorpal Gravity Planes” 
Ty creates localized fields of distorted space time in the shape of knives, from as small as scalpels to as large as butcher knives. 
According to the physics professors, this is an effect based on the same curvature of space time that causes gravity.  It is nearly infinite in sharpness, but doesn’t have much weight behind it.  He has laboriously mastered these weapons with great precision, too the point where he can throw them and pierce a flying beer bottle at thirty paces. 
They can cut up normal people pretty badly, and even wound people like Colosus and Metalica with a little work.  Fortunately, Ty is extremely serious about the X-men code against killing on both an intellectual and emotional level.  The sight of human blood gives him terrible post-combat shakes the way raw steak never could.  He is quite happy to have retired from active duty to become a teacher.  (Would have been satisfied to work in the school kitchens.)  He’s more than willing to defend the school, but he will attack weapons before dealing carefully placed flesh wounds too attackers if it comes to that. 
A further limitation of the gravity blades comes into play in a situation when they seem like they should come into their own.  Many purely artificial antagonists are big.  He has yet to produce a knife longer than a foot, which can be a severe handicap in a battle against a Sentinel or a tank. 
Compared to Wolverine, the Canadian’s claws aren’t as sharp, but the ole’ canucklehead can put a lot more force behind them. Wolverine’s blades are a little longer but cannot be thrown.  In a parrying situation, neither of their weapons can be destroyed, even by the other’s weapons, however Vorpal can be momentarily disarmed, Wolverine cannot. 

Minor:  Relative Gravity Planes
   “I just sort of pretend that instead of the floor being down, the wall is down.  When I step onto it, I put a kind of wrenching into it, and the wall is down for me.  Then I walk up too the ceiling and pretend that the ceiling is down.  I put some umph into that, and step onto the ceiling.  Down changes again.  I can’t do it for anyone else.  Even if I’m carrying them, I have to deal with what they thing ‘down’ is.” 

Minor:  Heightened metabolism. 
   “I mentioned you should never trust a skinny cheff, right?”  Ty grins passing out platters, leaving three for himself.
   Ty loves eating almost as much as he loves cooking.  This is a good thing given that he needs almost three times as much food as normal men too keep up with the rate at which his body functions.  Besides keeping him thin, it also results noticeably faster than normal speed and reaction time and the ability to heal in days what others would heal in weeks.  He has had his left index finger reattached twice and it is still good as new. 
He can suffer distracting hunger pains in 12 hours, damaging dehydration in 18.  The hallucinatory effects of fasting hit him in 3 days rather than a week, and he could die of starvation in under two weeks. 
He also favors cat naps with longer siestas at highsun and fulldark over full nights of sleep and full days awake. 

Hobbies and Interests:
Accents and Impressions
Acrobatics and Gymnastics (Acrobatics mostly as a spectator.) 
Comedy
Cooking and Eating
Philosophy and the Humanities
Track and Field
Kung Fu and Kung Fu Movies (He speaks both Mandarin and Cantonese with a degree of proficiency.)
Wild Cherry Pepsi

OOC Ons and Offs:   
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Adonis

Sheet looks fine to me Muse, just make sure you separate the powers and the limitations to them for me so it's clear. Aside from that, it has my approval.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Character:

Code-Name:  Vorpal
Ethnicity:  African American
Sex:   Male
Team Affiliation:  Xavier
Position at the School:  Professor of Culinary Arts

Appearance:

Hair:   Shaved
Eyes:  Liquid black
Skin:  Dark Chocolate
Weight:  202
Height:  5’11”
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

Date Of Birth:  1984
Place Of Birth:  Baltimore, Maralynd
Citizenship:  USA

Information:

Personality:
“Never trust a skinny chef.” 

When Ty was younger, he might have aspired too be the next Chris Rock.  Big mouthed, self deprecating, loving the sound of his own voice almost as much as the sound of others laughing.  But, like Chris Rock, there were offbeat but reasonably obvious insights too much of his humor. 

Through his upper years in college and a few tours in the X-men, his humor has both matured and been tempered.   He now affects a quite demeanor, listening too people and often weaving absurd humor with into meaningful answers that layers of insight can be picked out of for days by those so inclined. 

Background:
Born in Baltimore’s inner city to a mutant family, Ty always new how bad humanity could be.  But he grew up in a restaurant next to a community college, with his father a part time kung fu instructor.  He knew something else with equal intimacy.  The only way out of a sewer is to pull yourself up by your boot straps.  For some, that means hard work and an education.  For others, that means flushing the coke down the toilet and putting the gun away.   

Working in the restaurant, Ty’s powers developed gradually, first with elevated appetite and a tendency to cat nap.  Then when working in the kitchen, while getting drowsy, he sometimes forgot to pick up a knife before he started cutting.  The first sign others in his family had was the finely chopped vegetables and the micro slashes in their cutting boards. 

His parents actually managed to get in contact with Xavier’s before anything disastrous happened, and the hard working young man made his way through the school and achieved his ambition to join the X-men before discovering how viscerally traumatized he was by the shedding of human blood. 
   It was clear too him within two years that he couldn’t take the heat, and he asked Xavier for this post. 

Mother:

Name:  Tanya McCray
Race:  Mutant: Minor prehensile hair. 

Father:

Name:  Chester McCray
Race:  Mutant: Heightened Metabolisim

Other Relatives:
Little Sister: Candice McCray (22) Mutant: Combination of her parents powers. 
Little Brother: Corry McCray (19) Mutant: Skates without skates. 

Powers and their Limitations: 
Major:  Vorpal Gravity Planes 
Ty creates localized fields of distorted space time in the shape of knives, from as small as scalpels to as large as butcher knives. 
According to the physics professors, this is an effect based on the same curvature of space time that causes gravity.  It is nearly infinite in sharpness, but doesn’t have much weight behind it.  He has laboriously mastered these weapons with great precision, too the point where he can throw them and pierce a flying beer bottle at thirty paces. 

Minor:  Relative Gravity Planes
   “I just sort of pretend that instead of the floor being down, the wall is down.  When I step onto it, I put a kind of wrenching into it, and the wall is down for me.  Then I walk up too the ceiling and pretend that the ceiling is down.  I put some umph into that, and step onto the ceiling.  Down changes again.  I can’t do it for anyone else.  Even if I’m carrying them, I have to deal with what they think ‘down’ is.” 
   Ty can walk on walls and ceilings by changing his personal definition of “down.” 

Minor:  Heightened metabolism. 
   “I mentioned you should never trust a skinny cheff, right?”  Ty grins passing out platters, leaving three for himself.
   Ty loves eating almost as much as he loves cooking.  This is a good thing given that he needs almost three times as much food as a normal man too keep up with the rate at which his body functions.  Besides keeping him thin, it also results noticeably faster than normal speed and reaction time and the ability to heal in days what others would heal in weeks.  He has had his left index finger reattached twice and it is still good as new. 
He also favors cat naps with longer siestas at highsun and fulldark over full nights of sleep and full days awake. 

Vorpal Gravity Planes
They can cut up normal people pretty badly, and even wound people like Colosus and Metalica with a little work.  Fortunately, Ty is extremely serious about the X-men code against killing on both an intellectual and emotional level.  The sight of human blood gives him terrible post-combat shakes the way raw steak never could.  He is quite happy to have retired from active duty to become a teacher.  (Would have been satisfied to work in the school kitchens.)  He’s more than willing to defend the school, but he will attack weapons before dealing carefully placed flesh wounds too attackers if it comes to that. 
A further limitation of the gravity blades comes into play in a situation when they seem like they should come into their own.  Many purely artificial antagonists are big.  He has yet to produce a knife longer than a foot, which can be a severe handicap in a battle against a Sentinel or a tank. 
Compared to Wolverine, the Canadian’s claws aren’t as sharp, but the ole’ canucklehead can put a lot more force behind them. Wolverine’s blades are a little longer but cannot be thrown.  In a parrying situation, neither of their weapons can be destroyed, even by the other’s weapons, however Vorpal can be momentarily disarmed, Wolverine cannot. 

Relative Gravity Planes
   Tyler can only change his personal definition of down.  Even if he is carrying someone, he has to respond to the way that gravity is pulling them. 
   He cannot establish ‘down’ without a surface too fill the roll of ‘ground’ in his mind.  It could be a wall, a sentinel’s back, or a cliff face, but he can’t just look up at the sky and start falling up.  Likewise, if he tries to use this to reach a ceiling 5 stories up, he’s going to take quite a beating when he hits it.

Heightened Metabolisim: 
Ty can suffer distracting hunger pains in 12 hours, damaging dehydration in 18.  The hallucinatory effects of fasting hit him in 3 days rather than a week, and he could die of starvation in under two weeks. 

Hobbies and Interests:
Accents and Impressions
Acrobatics and Gymnastics (Acrobatics mostly as a spectator.) 
Comedy
Cooking and Eating
Philosophy and the Humanities
Track and Field
Kung Fu and Kung Fu Movies (He speaks both Mandarin and Cantonese with a degree of proficiency.)
Wild Cherry Pepsi

OOC Ons and Offs:   

Adonis

O/O's

Secretwriter

You have my approval as well, feel free to move him to the bio thread. :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

Interesting concept, but I advise you to take a gander at the game rules for me, as that character is nowhere near playable within the concept of the game, or the rules that Secret and I have set forth >.< If you'd like to create something a bit more in-tandem with what we're doing here, I'd be happy to take a look at the character for you!

Sorry !
~Adonis

P.S. Please dont delete posts in active threads! >.<
O/O's

Secretwriter

Also, those who are applying are applying to be students or faculty of Xavier's institute. We're not taking Anarchy X persons at this time.  <3 Unless they're going to be seduced into converting.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Love And Submission

Okay then. It's just that I like me superheros and villian to be actually super powerful...

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Secretwriter

Perhaps you should check out the "Superheroes Vs. Villains" game?  They like stuff like that, while we're aiming our focus at enjoying the genre versus super duper powers.  You might find a better fit there. <3

Lisabeth

Character:

Code-Name: None
Ethnicity: White
Sex: Male
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: Senior

Appearance:

Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Weight: 187 lbs.
Height: 6'1"
Other: Adam has a large scar running along the back of his neck to the center of his right peck, the result of a fall from the roof of a eight story building. Adam has a small scar just over his right eye from a deflected bullets graze.

Date Of Birth: 10-10-1993
Place Of Birth: Silestone, Pennsylvania
Citizenship: United States Citizen

Information:

Personality:  Adam has a number of anti social distorter's developed from years of physical abuse and his powers trigger. A loner by force he has a deep longing to be accepted by others but hides that desire even from himself. hiding behind snide jokes and often unprovoked verbally assaults on others Adam comes off as rude, aggressive and generally hostile. Emotions steamed from a abusive childhood and his mutations Trigger. Suffering from deep seeded abandonment issues Adam fears being along more then anything yet due to his verbally outburst drives himself into seclusion even in the most populated areas or densely packed social situations. Overly sensitive and compassionate due to his mutation Adam suffers from a deep self loathing ashamed of his treatment of others but his fear of being harmed both physically and emotionally prevents him from finely breaking free of his emotional bounds and being accepted by his peers.

Background:
Adams father was a high ranking member of the local skinhead group. Adam grew up in a home of hatred, racism and violence. From an early age Adam was the victim of drunken outbursts by his father, witnessing his mother undergo the same brutal beatings he received for pulling his drunken father off his bloody and bruised body.
from the start Adam knew he was different. Falling into seclusion he stayed away from the other boys in the trailer park and there bigot families often wandering for hours along the fields and creeks that ran along the outskirts of town ignoring as much of his fathers constant drool of racist slurs and hatefully spew. Adam often stayed out late into the night praying silently for a change in his life. three days after his fifteenth birthday his prayers were at long last answered.
During gym class Adam was accidentally pushed into his locker by a passing student, the boys hands slapped against Adams flesh sending him into convulsions. In an instant of blinding pain Adam saw the boys agony. Every evil thing the child had done or was done to him was recorded in Adams mind. recoiling from his teachers helping hand Adam flinched sending a wave of force in to the man sprawling him out on the cold locker room floor. stunned by the events that had just unfolded around him Adam fled from the gathering students running home telling his parents everything. Adam watched as his fathers face filled with disgust and for a moment he was sure his father would rear back and slap him as he had done so many times in the past, but instead he stood leaving the boy alone with his mother. As his mother attempted to calm him Adams eyes widened with horror as his father returned brandishing a nine millimeter hand gun. Screaming racists hate at his only son Adams father lifted his weapon firing twice at the boy. Adam threw his hands over his face feeling his mind reach out around the small pieces of metal tossing them from there deadly path. Looking over his shoulder Adam was mortified to see his mothers lifeless body hit the floor, the bullets he had deflected away from his head found her heart with an eerie precision.
In a fit of rage Adam lifted his hand calling his fathers gun from the murders grip to his own, turning the barrel he emptied the weapon in to his fathers body.
The police unwilling to believe the boys story took him to a cell were he was moved to a Pennsylvania correctional facility for boys. There Adam was exposed to another form of abuse. Attacked his first night in the child's jail he was raped and beaten to an inch of his life. Three weeks later he focused his ability to work throwing a Ball of telekinetic energy at the fence that locked in the inmates and ran from the hellish place.
Moving on foot with nothing but his wits to avoid authorities and other dangers of the street Adam eventually made it to New york were he took up residence in a shattered swear pipe. living on what he could scavenge from trash bens he lived in constant fear for two years of his life. Fear of incarceration, fear of the insane Homeless and roaming gangs that parole the streets of new York after dark but most of all he was scared of his abilities. Flaring up occasionally Adam would absorb the negative energy around him implanting a painful and permanent nightmare in his mind.
Eventually he was found by the Professor, were he was approached and eventually accepted into his school for Mutants. Adam now works for the future, his future. He works to live in the present and at long last leave his past behind him.

Mother:

Name: Michelle Lost
Race: Human

Father:

Name: Derek Lost

Other Relatives:
None Living

Powers:
Postcognition: When Adam makes physical contact with a person or object he can call upon that individuals past experiencing the events as if he lived them himself. His powers focus only on the negative emotions however imprinting only particularly traumatizing memories on him.
Note: Adams postcognition gives him a unusual empathy for others, and despite his rather unpleasant mouth he has a deep desire to keep others from harm despising the thought of others in pain.
Telekinesis: His second mutation is far weaker then his first. Adams TK is unstable at best requiring grate focus and concentration on his part to maintain it. However this power seams to be tied to his reflex and often unleashes in powerful waves when he is scared or startled.

Power Limitations:

Adam has little control over either forms of his mutation and often suffer from unwanted flare ups of his abilities.
His Postcognition is extremely taxing on him, causing massive mental pain, possibly from the "Download" of negative memories into his mind forcing him to feel sometimes years worth of traumas in an instants time. this leaves him exhausted and unable to move for several moments after his power manifests.

Hobbies and Interests:
Adam fell heavy into the punk lifestyle, instantly attracted to the freedom for choice and individuality that it preached. His attire often mimics his love for this lifestyle wearing tattered clothing and unkempt hair.
Adam loves to read, his forced seclusion gave him ample time to explore the depths of literature a passion that he retains to this day.
Dancing. Adam Loves music and has a knack for dancing. His mother was a armature dancer when she was young and she made sure to pass that passion on to her son.
Alcohol and Marijuana. Adam is very experienced with both drugs and alcohol both being readily available in his home and community. He tends to crave alcohol for its numbing effect on his mind and like a man depressed he uses it to dull the horrors reviled to him by his powers. The same gos for Marijuana, Adam often craves this plant and will greedily smoke it when available.
Insomnia. Adams powers give him constant nightmares. Unable to sleep Adam often stares blankly at the ceiling for hours dreading the often physically painful remains of others suffering. When Adams dreams he doesn't dream, he relives the negative events stored in his mind from his postcognition. Because of this he is often more physically active at night then during waking hours.

OOC Ons and Offs:
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Kendra

Adonis

Works for me as well! Go ahead and shift it over to the character bio thread!
O/O's

Secretwriter

Oh snap! I didn't realize that they'd already approved you, girl! Go ahead and move him on over to the bio thread. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90297.0 You'll find all your needed links and info there.

Lisabeth

"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

ArtemisHighmore

Character:

Code-Name: Cypher
Ethnicity: White
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: [Independent, attempting to entire Xavier team for information, understanding of what the other side offers]
Position at the School: Potential Student, college freshman

Appearance:

Hair: Short, brown hair
Eyes: Light blue
Skin: White and pale
Weight: 160lbs
Height: 6’2”
Other: Usually wears bagging clothing as that’s what he finds comfortable when around computers all day. Sometimes sports a hat to try and blend in to the cool group but doesn’t tend to try too hard as he could care less what group he is in.

Date Of Birth: February 10th 1992
Place Of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana
Citizenship: US

Information:

Personality: Tends to keep to himself as he finds computers to be better companions than people in general. Can be quite glib when dragged into a conversation testing people’s knowledge rather than just enjoying the flow of speech which usually sets him at odds with his fellows.

Background: Victor was born into a small family, being the second born of two sons. His father was a computer technician in the city and so the kids were exposed to technology at a young age. Whereas his brother passed on the opportunity, Victor was hooked from the moment he touched his first computer and his father was quite pleased to have a son so in tune with his work.

It wasn’t until Victor was nearly eight years of age that he started to notice something odd about himself. When he was younger Victor had to use the mouse and keys like everyone else but he soon found that just by thinking about the process he wanted to do the computer would do it. Considering it a fluke, he didn’t tell his family and would spend evenings in his room trying to reenact the process until he managed to do it again. Fascinated and confused, Victor continued to work on this odd ability, never truly understand what to make of it.

During high school, Victor was in the library for a project when he made the mistake of using his ability, flipping through several web pages on the screen while he was digging through his bag for a pencil. Unfortunately someone had been watching and the ability had not gone unnoticed by them. They approached Victor later that day, telling him that they knew what he could do and could help him put it to good use. Of course Victor was hesitant but since he wasn’t really fitting in with the rest of the school he decided that he might as well. This stranger led him to the Independents.

Victor enjoyed being around other people that had abilities and trying to improve his own. During one of his practice sessions, he messed up a web process and stumbled across an intriguing find, Xavier’s school. Intrigued, he had mentioned it to the others, all of whom shot the idea down as ridiculous and told him to ignore it. But Victor couldn’t let it go and so he convinced himself and a handful of others that he would attend the place and see what the big deal was about the school. Perhaps he could discover something that would help the Independents or perhaps he would discover a different calling…

Mother:

Name: Elizabeth Cain

Father:

Name: Daniel Cain

Other Relatives:
Brother, Hector Cain

Powers:
Victor has the ability to manipulate computers with a concentrated thought. Simple applications and web browsing no longer require him to even look at the screen but if he really wants to get something done, such as typing or programming, he needs to be focused on the computer completely.

Power Limitations:
His ability tends to require a lot of focus, leaving him vulnerable if he is attempting something complex. Another down side is that he has had trouble combating viruses that he has come across when working with computers as they can often make him sick, manifesting as actual flu and cold symptoms in his body if he isn’t quick to disengage.

Hobbies and Interests:
Victor loves electronics and testing his abilities upon things beyond computers. He also enjoys programming as he can usually complete a task that would take a normal programmer several days if he can give it enough focus.

OOC Ons and Offs: See my normal O/O’s

minerva7790

Hmm... Any more vacancies? I don't mind playing a male character!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Secretwriter

If you don't mind playing a male, Minerva, you're welcome to put up a bio.

Artemis - Adonis and I approve your bio, upon Kendra's approval, you may move it to the bio thread.
here is the Directory where you will find all links needed.