Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

*Grabs the win with a blood soaked hand* But how can it be yours, when it clearly rightfully belongs to me see *points out his name in marker on the bottom of the win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Rora

*roughly snatches win and flies up out of reach taunting Kiric* Not anymore!

Mistress Maro

-stares at the Rora- Mew~ The Maro can't fly fly.... -pouts-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Kiric Rand

maybe not, but i can *Unfirls great black wings and chaces Rosa*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Mistress Maro

-pops her some popping corn with extra butter and sits watching.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

*looks backward and upon seeing Kiric grins evilly* You call that flying no wonder the win is mine!

Kiric Rand

*smirks back* thats only because i'm not trying, im quite enjoying the view from back here :P
[Floatright]
[/float]

Rora

*blushing* As if you could see the view from that far back

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -pulls up her pillow and lays there.-

Chris Rock

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Rora on February 24, 2010, 10:04:43 PM
*blushing* As if you could see the view from that far back

You'd be amazed at what i can see  ;D
[Floatright]
[/float]

Zelric Miras

*glomps Maro and noms on win* Hi.

Sukada

*Tosses the lion bird a steak and some birdseed and steals the win.*

Rora

"soars downward to re-claim her win" Thank you for riding me of Leo, but the win is mine!

Rora

I won the win...I won the win YAY!!!!

Lucinda

Dances with Rora, hugging her and slipping the win away.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Le RandomBloke

Alright, don't worry, we'll all float ooooooo~

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Lucinda

Eeps, taking the win and running from Pennywise.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Scribbles

*Puts up wall of Bryan Adams to counter Pennywise*

Thread theme song?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Zelric Miras

*trips scribble, catches her before she falls and runs away with win*

Aiden

auroraChloe

what exactly ?   *steals* 

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

I keep a vague because I always win
-smirk-

auroraChloe

we just let you think so...   and only for a little while.    :P

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

I'd be boring if a little resistance was not given once in a while.

MINE!

auroraChloe

resistance is futile, Dear... the win is mine.

a/a 8/21/17