Teen Titans/Young Justice Rebirth

Started by Vaulera, April 28, 2013, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

i think E being down ofr a chunk of the day messed with her timing a bit

Vaulera

Vaulera

I frowny face. People need to be posting more often! Although I suppose the startup is quite slow!

apygoos

El Maligno

i can post as often as you want i just didnt want to be every other post

apygoos

il ltry to see if i can post, idk what it is but im suddenly sick as a dog. i dont get sick often but when i do..man does the toilet bowl become my friend.

Vaulera

Please don't hesitate to post. You've only done it once, and I'm sure it would offer more material. In my experience, fewer posts is a quick way to kill a game.

PhantomPistoleer

I should be able to post consistently now.  Sorry for the delay.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chasseybaby

Here's Zatanna ^^

Name: Zatanna Zatara

Appearance:

Powers: Can use magic, like her father, Zatanna has magical abilities which she channels by speaking backwards. She can also lay enchantments on objects. Zatanna's reliance on her voice often led to her being bound and gagged by villains can render her 'powerless. On very rare occasions, Zatanna has cast spells by writing them in her own blood rather than speaking them aloud. It is used as a last resort, only to heal from severe physical damage preventing her to speak. Overuse of her magical powers can deplete them to the point that further use of them starts to put a considerable strain on her physical well-being: as with other magical users, the only way to restore her waning powers is an extended period of rest.
Along with her spell casting, Zatanna is able to teleport herself and/or others to anywhere she desires. She also possess a small amount of superhuman strength and durability to fight alongside other heroes.

Skills/ Abilities: . Zatanna is a skilled illusionist, showgirl and stage magician even without resorting to her innate magical powers. Zatanna has proven herself able to call upon tarot reading for insight or divination. Such a task does not require verbal incantations, spoken or written, at all, nor is it tied to a specific tarot deck. She has also been taught conventional fighting skills, but favors using magic in place of them. She is multi-lingual and is able to speak English, Spanish, and "Backwards Speech".

Personality/ Character traits: Zatanna has a rebellious nature and tends to do things her own way. She is also quite comfortable with herself and how she appears to others. She is compassionate and trusting towards others on her team. Her love for her father is greater than her sense of duty, wanting only to make him proud of her.

History: Zatanna Zatara is the daughter of famed magician Giovanni “John” Zatara and Sindella, a member of the mystical Homo Magi race. Zatanna was a successful stage illusionist before she discovered her true magical powers while investigating the disappearance of her father. With the help of Batman, The Atom, Elongated Man and others, she was successfully reunited with him. Zatara introduced his daughter to the Young Justice Team in the hopes of giving her a training session with Black Canary. She befriends the others and becomes quite close with them. After the ordeal with Dr. Fate and losing her father Zatanna took up residence with the Team in the cave. It took Zatanna a long while to grow accustomed to the mission briefings and what the Watchtower was but with the help of both Robin and Artemis she started to feel at home and apart of the team. Zatanna stayed with the Team for a while, but eventually joined the Justice League leave the others to better help her father and become a better hero. Though after a couple of years Zatanna found herself questioning her wroth at the League. Seeing the other members looking down at her abilities and judge her for being a younger less trained member of the group. With that she left and went about her performances on stage till Robins message of recruitment came to her. She jumped at the chance to see her old friends again and hope to make new ones with the new team forming.

El Maligno

Sweet final member and its an ex of nightwing this is gonna be awesome. Can't decide if nightwing is lucky or unlucky. I shall reserve judgement for now...

apygoos

this is slowly starting to feel like Nightwing story, featuring other people from his past XD
we are short one girl though if we wanted to keept he genders even

RainbowRian

apygoos

RainbowRian

Vaulera

I think that all of our slots are taken right now Rian. Yeah, I limited it to six. Seems like this got more popular as time went on :S

Chasseybaby

Did you want me to wait till you post again vaulera? or go ahead?

Vaulera

I should be able to actually get a post up tonight, wait just a little bit longer, if it isn't too much trouble. And sorry Rian, I left the seeking 2 roles thing in there! That's completely my bad.

Vergil1989

I'll try to get a post up but it might be a bit because we just lost one of dogs yesterday afternoon.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Chasseybaby

Quote from: Vaulera on May 18, 2013, 08:05:15 AM
I should be able to actually get a post up tonight, wait just a little bit longer, if it isn't too much trouble. And sorry Rian, I left the seeking 2 roles thing in there! That's completely my bad.

No problem ^^ just excited to play V.V Sorry...

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 18, 2013, 09:06:04 AM
I'll try to get a post up but it might be a bit because we just lost one of dogs yesterday afternoon.

Awww Im sorry to hear that Vergil, my sympathies to you and your family. :C

RainbowRian

It's ok vaulera if something opens lemmie know.