Not your typical Harem Show | Interest check

Started by LeSane, October 08, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

After speaking with TopCat, I received the sad news that “Not Your Normal Harem Show” would not be coming out of hiatus. Therefore, I asked permission from TC to create a spiritual successor of the original, which he has generously agreed to. I have also contacted one the former co-gms and they have graciously agreed to assist me with this. 

So. Here we are.

This is an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in joining a group game based on “Not Your Normal Harem Show.” I intend to have it set something like 20-30+ years later? With a few small changes. (Roles and other bits. Nothing major!)

I really enjoyed the previous renditions of it, along with the amazing cast and I am hoping to bring back the magic that took us to big game status. (Although I am not pushing for it to reach that far!) Please let me know if anyone else would like to join up together once more and take part in creating an awesome group game.

Many thanks

LeSane.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Moon Hound Hati

Interested. Will most likely be bringing demonic head chef Nero back. Since he's a demon nearing 700 years of age (going by the time skip of this one), he'll be a nice returning character for this sequel series.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AidenWhite

Interested, might bring back a character from a previous iteration.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

JessLowell12

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

I wasn't involved with the original one... that being said the premise looks fun from what I read of the original and so I am planting my interest here to see where this goes.

Lynnette

I'd be interested in bringing back Khonsu probably ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Tokyorose627

Interested, just not sure what I’d come up with yet. D:

GreenMoonKing

I'm interested in bringing back my little stable boy. He basically had to go back home to be with his dying mother. Now, he's back and ready to serve. Just p,p,play nice.
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

LeSane

I'm happy to see so many old faces and a few new ones in the mix. I want to want and see how many more people would be interested before I throw the recruitment thread up.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

GreenMoonKing

I'm just happy to have a second chance to explore the story again. Perhaps a bit different this time?

Not that the original story was bad or anything. Just figuring a change would allow all of us a chance to experience the story with a fresh mind.
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

Andol

Throwing up a new player interest flag as well... this looks pretty fun :D

Levi

Quote from: LeSane on October 08, 2018, 08:29:02 PM
I'm happy to see so many old faces and a few new ones in the mix. I want to want and see how many more people would be interested before I throw the recruitment thread up.

Just stumbled across a recruitment thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294554.0 do we ignore this or not?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Inari

I'll get LeSane to close this one since the recruitment one is the one where people will be putting the character sheets and is where all the details are. :3