Baymont University [Recruitment | LGBTQ+ Friendly | Always Accepting]

Started by Lyron, June 02, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on September 16, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
    • A player put together an idea in which a group of students explore artificial intelligence. That could be one potential connection if someone is interested in a related character concept.

Good point!

If someone is interested in this, my character has been made responsible for the undergrad students of the project.

Lyron

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 16, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
    I'm thinking my student will be a Business/Marketing or Accounting Major with a Minor in Psychology. I'll have to brush up on the guidelines to make sure I don't miss anything.

You should be okay! Really, the guidelines are pretty common sense--nothing serial killer-y or something else that would be arguably more fitting for a horror. Nothing too out of the realm of realism or any Mary Sues/Gary Stus. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.
    Anyone, any genre, any time.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Haru329 on September 16, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
    You should be okay! Really, the guidelines are pretty common sense--nothing serial killer-y or something else that would be arguably more fitting for a horror. Nothing too out of the realm of realism or any Mary Sues/Gary Stus. :-)

You won't have to worry about any of that with me. ^.~

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
    May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
    My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Lyron

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
    "All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
    Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
    "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    A/A's
    “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nico

Quote from: Cryptic on September 16, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
    Woohoo! Awesome, more potential players victims to plot with! <3

There. I set that right for you. :P :P

Cryptic

>.>
    <.<

She! Nico! We're supposed to bring people into the fold. Not scare them with cryptic threats! Lol
    "All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
    "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    A/A's
    “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nico

Quote from: Cryptic on September 20, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
    >.>
    <.<

She! Nico! We're supposed to bring people into the fold. Not scare them with cryptic threats! Lol

You totally brought that upon yourself. <3  O:)  >:)

Lovely Complex

I am definitely interested in this! Just to let you guys know.
    💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Cryptic

A/A's

Kye

Quote from: White Canary on September 20, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
    I am definitely interested in this! Just to let you guys know.

Yay! Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.  I look forward to seeing your character.   ;D

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Cryptic on September 20, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
    Yaaay!! We look forward to your creation!!

I look to making him or her, can't really decide right now.

But hey, interesting factoid, I use the username Cryptic on another site. When I saw username, I also died. lol

Quote from: Kye on September 20, 2018, 02:40:37 PM
    Yay! Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.  I look forward to seeing your character.   ;D

Thanks and omg! I cannot wait to start creating him or her. lol
    💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Lyron

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.

Lyron

Tweaked the first post a bit to flesh out the Greek ban, and to restrict its content to the more fun details. Links have been provided where more information is available.

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.

shii

Ok, you got me. I was shown this a while back but wasn't sure. I want to play a smart, geeky little homo  :P

He is a truly gentle and sensitive soul. I usually play him as a medical student/doctor or a tec genius because he tends to be a highly intelligent person. However, he does not let his status go to his head remaining quite humble and a bit shy. He can be a bit clumsy and geeky but that just adds to his cuteness. He tends to let himself get pushed around due to his heavily abusive childhood. However, he will stand up for other people’s well-being far more readily than he will his own (he’s not afraid to to make someone take their medicine lol). Giving and compassionate by nature he is attracted to fierce warrior types (even if they might accidentally bruise his feelings). He thrives on a deeply loving relationship and won’t stick around if a potential partner won’t reciprocate. Get out the tissues because he’s a complete sap.He is the type to make breakfast in bed for his partner, clean their place, wash their clothes and give them a quicky in the shower before work  :-*  Cute doesn't even cover it.

I was thinking that he could perhaps get bullied into doing people's homework/helping them with it as I saw quite a few people wanted to have their characters bully someone? He might need a mentor like person to help him with his self-confidence. And of course a love interest (keep in mind he's probably a virgin).

Kye

Hello Shii!

Glad to have you.  Just send your character to Haru and I once you get it all filled out. <3

Lyron

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.

Lyron

Still accepting new characters! There have been a lot of posts since the game began, but most of the active scenes are during or before the first week of class. Anyone could jump in without feeling like they're missing much.

The board has been updated to list new character concept ideas, in case anyone would like that kind of help. Those can be found in the first post of the Characters thread. A list of freely open scenes is also being actively maintained, so that new players can quickly find a place to jump in if they wish. Those can be found in the first post of the Scene Tracker.

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.

LocusVonErich

Definitely interested, but my muse isn't wanting to cooperate on fleshing out this character idea I have.

Kye

Feel free to PM me if you want someone to bounce ideas off of! That tends to help me when I get stuck.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Is there room, in this game, for a trans woman professor?

And, would other chapters have interest, in interacting with her?

Kye

There is definitely room! I can't speak for anyone else but I'm always looking for new plot lines and connections with my characters.  ;D

Lyron

I'm sure you could get some interactions with such a character! :-) I'm on my phone and can't give a link, but the Characters thread has a list of all the active characters and what their majors are, if that helps at all. :-)

Music junkie here!
    Love random song shares.