Tokken Prodigy Academy REBOOT (Anime/hentai game)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 11, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

I'll be waiting a bit longer for the game, but if no one else joins, it may have to close. :(

Existno

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 19, 2017, 12:10:15 PM
I'll be waiting a bit longer for the game, but if no one else joins, it may have to close. :(

Erm...by chance could this still be a thing? I might be interested in trying this :o

Tokyorose627

If you’re interested feel free to put in a character sheet, though by the looks of it we may not be getting many people, plus there seems to only be girl characters atm. :(

Existno

Am currently going for a male character, but ain't too sure on what type of prodigy he may be.

pdragon

Umm Rose, We have like 3 male characters and a MtF trans, right now purely female characters are the minority.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Existno

Quote from: pdragon on September 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
Umm Rose, We have like 3 male characters and a MtF trans, right now purely female characters are the minority.

These numbers are excluding me

While checking through the posts made, there are 3 male characters, 2 female and a MtF trans. If I did a male character, the female characters would be a slight minority - if I did the opposite, it'll even out. Just a thought.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on September 20, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Do we? My WiFi has been on the first since I’ve been on the move, so I haven’t been getting any email alerts about other posts. Let me look it up.

Edit: Ah I see. Yeah I saw those posts, but I’ve been so busy that I had skimmed them over. I assumed we had mostly girl characters, because most of our male characters look like girls. >.>

Existno

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 20, 2017, 05:53:43 PM
Do we? My WiFi has been on the first since I’ve been on the move, so I haven’t been getting any email alerts about other posts. Let me look it up.

Edit: Ah I see. Yeah I saw those posts, but I’ve been so busy that I had skimmed them over. I assumed we had mostly girl characters, because most of our male characters look like girls. >.>

I can actually agree that most of male characters do look like girls, it caught me off guard while I counted the Male:Female character ratio.

Also...for the sake of maybe evening out that difference, could it be possible for me to make a female character? Just curious :o

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Existno on September 20, 2017, 06:24:54 PM
I can actually agree that most of male characters do look like girls, it caught me off guard while I counted the Male:Female character ratio.

Also...for the sake of maybe evening out that difference, could it be possible for me to make a female character? Just curious :o

Yeah you can

Mac84

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on September 20, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

Ben looks like a girl!? O.O!!!

(looks at picture,

Squints Really hard

knock back twelve shots of Tequila)

...Yeah, I think I see what you're talking about.

Just messing with y'all. :p ;D

akirakaneda

May I ask if this RP is still accepting new people?

Tokyorose627

It still is, though with how busy I am, as well as the pace of the recruitment, this idea may have to try again another time. :(

Annie

What? Why I didn't see this recruitment thread earlier?

I want to join back with Nanase!! Please!! D:

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2017, 11:45:50 PM
What? Why I didn't see this recruitment thread earlier?

I want to join back with Nanase!! Please!! D:

Unfortunately not many people wanted to come back, plus the turn out was really small.

For now I'll keep this recruitment to the side until I'm more open to having time to dedicate to this, but for now the idea is put on hold. Sorry Annie. :(

Annie

No problem, Tokyorose! Just send me a pm when you decide to reopen this recruitment thread! ;)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

Same here. Message me when we start up again.

I missed you Annie and missed RPing with you. It's been a while. Looking forward to when we can again.

PS - I forgot to put my sheet up.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Anthony Nasteal

Prodigy Type: Computer Programing & Assembly

Height/Build: 5'10" (177.80) Average

Personality: Anthony is a trickster as he has a tendency to play bad jokes and pranks on friends and enemies alike. He isn't really used to being close to ladies. He doesn't really tend to socialize much in the physical aspects preferring text over talking, simply because he can put his thoughts to words better. As such he tends to jumble his sentences when talking with other people, especially when he gets excited or when he finds someone attractive and it is at it's worst when he has to talk with a woman in real life. Anthony can have a few triggers that can send him into rants such as shows he likes or such but its a figurative minefield right there due to some inner fanboyism. He is also a bit of a caffeine addict, often using such beverages to keep himself awake and alert past normal sleeping hours. Once someone breaks through his shell, he is much more capable of talking to them and feels more relaxed.

Yet despite all of this, when it comes to computers and technology he is calm, and completely sure of himself to an almost frightening degree. Instead of being nervous and giddy he is collected and able to assert dominance easily. But he has a very creative imagination and add in the fact that he is a bit of a closet pervert, he could become quite adventurous if he found someone that can make him come out of his shell. There is a potentially dominant and confident individual underneath if he is put within the right circumstances. Secretly he hopes to break out of his comfort zone and prove he is worthwhile.

Country of Origin: Italy

Background: Anthony never really was the type to be selected from birth to excel at anything. Initially he didn't as his schooling didn't note anything exceptional. It was as if he didn't really concern himself with it and often went out of his way to avoid social contact as best as he could. Didn't help that his childhood had a small bullying problem so he learned not to openly trust people. As a result he grew up pretty introverted and made few friends and actually wound up in several forms of special education. He didn't really hit his stride until he was in junior high school. It was by odd chance that he was assigned to computer labs merely learning how to type but also learning how to use DOS as well. This was where he began to grow an interest in coding and computers.

He would spend most of his free time in the computer labs with the older models, pulling them apart and reassembling them into more efficient machines. Pouring over text and putting into practice codes and commands, eventually working his way up to actual programming. A natural talent in this regard, coding came easily to him. It was this aspect that pulled him up from special education classes and back into mainstream. He hated it but if it allowed him to pursue one of the few things that held his interest it was a fair trade. The point where he drew proper attention was when he entered into a stress test for a leading company in matters of cyber security and cracked the systems in under a few minutes due to how woefully behind they were with programming and updating systems. This was what lead Tokken School to offer an invitation to him in his chosen fields.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

- Appearance -

-Connections-

Connections

-- Character Name: Flavor text on the nature of the relationship and a brief summary on how they met and other interesting in character opinions on the named person.

Anthony's Traditional Schedule

5:00 - 6:00 (Shower and Hygiene, Make Bed, Browse and Breakfast)
7:00 - 11:00 (Math, English, Science, and Elective: Computer Programming and Construction)
11:00 - 12:00 (Lunch)
1:00 - 5:00 (Independent Coding, CyberSecurity Maintenance, Studying)
5:00 - 5:30 (Eat Supper)
5:30 - 7:00 (Gaming)
7:00 - 9:00 (Work on Computer Rigs)
9:00 - 11:00 (Watching Streams, Spying on Webcams)
11:00 (Sleep)

Potential plots involving your character? - Anthony is a social introvert and a black sheep amongst the student body due to his computer expertise. A potential plot of him being dragged through the mud by someone trying to turn him into a patsy for a cyber crime of various natures such as identify theft, stealing confidential files and leaking them into the deep web or using computer skills to leak humiliating secrets of the female student body.

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 20, 2017, 09:29:26 PM
Same here. Message me when we start up again.

I missed you Annie and missed RPing with you. It's been a while. Looking forward to when we can again.

PS - I forgot to put my sheet up.

Missed you too, Hyena! I enjoy RPing with you so, if you have any idea in mind, I'm just a pm away! ;)

Mac84

Hey-O Annie!

I believe you and I worked together on Denai Academy together!

and Useless Water Goddess for the win! XD

Though I'll confess Darkness was my favorite.  O:)

Nintentoast

Awww! Well, I guess it’s fine. I probably will change up my character if the rp actually ends up happening!

But if anyone wants to rp with me, just pm me!! ^_^
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Annie

Quote from: Mac84 on October 21, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
Hey-O Annie!

I believe you and I worked together on Denai Academy together!

Hey, Mac! Yeah, we both had characters on Denai Academy. Another game that died too soon. :(

I hope this one gets started one day. I had so much fun in the last one!

Quote from: Mac84 on October 21, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
and Useless Water Goddess for the win! XD

Though I'll confess Darkness was my favorite.  O:)

You know, a Pantyless Goddess just had to be my avatar! XD

I'll leave my character here as a backup. I need to update the pictures, the links are all broken.

Annie

Name: Nanase Kousaka 

Appearance: Nanase is kinda short (156 cm or 5' 1,5"), but she does have a curvy, well developed body for her age. Her bust, specially, often draw attention of her male friends. Her eyes are blue but, in certain light, it can show a hue closer to gray. She always use her silver hair tied up in twintails. Her wardrobe is almost composed of very girlish clothes, with lots of skirts, dresses and tighhighs. She uses no underwear whatsoever, though!

More pictures!!

NSFW pictures!

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, leaning to boys.

Prodigy Type: Math

Personality: Nanase is probably the most trusting, innocent and ditzy person in the world. If she's supposed to steal some candy from a child, she would be the one robbed by the child instead. And later she would tell her misadventure with a smile in face.

The way her mind works isn't so far from an infant. Everything amazes her. The world is a big playground, where she could live many, many adventures. She have a unquenchable curiosity and she's always asking questions about how stuff works. However, she's easily scared and respects authority from elder people (even if the elder in question is just a few days older than her). Nanase have trouble to fit into social customs, because she simply can't understand them.

She does have an amazing proficiency in mathematics. Nanase can make complex operations with big numbers in her mind, pretty much like a calculator. Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, there's no field that hold any mystery for the girl. If it does, she can learn it secrets quickly. Nanase can't develop new theories in math yet, but this is more due to her personality and character than anything else. It's almost like she doesn't have conscience of her own gifted skill and what she can do with it.

Country of Origin: Japan

Background: Nanase had a pretty common life until her parents became concerned about her childlike behavior. She always had almost perfect grades in math, but, besides that, nothing indicated she was a genius in that area. It was her therapist, a math enthusiast, that first discovered her gift. Oh, and he found nothing wrong with the girl's mind. Counseling her parents to foster Nanase' skills, he indicated the Academy. After an entire year working hard, Nanase made the entrance exam and finally earned her place in the school.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious. Her innocent, carefree demeanor pervades in how she deals with most aspects of her life, even sexual ones. She's a naturist by heart and doesn't have any inch of shame into exposing her body, though she would never do that to seduce anyone. Neither she understands the perverted or reproachful stares she might earn for that. Nanase doesn't know much about sex, since she's still a virgin. In her most deep conception, it's something harmless and fun that very close friends (or couples in love) do. She loves to masturbate and she usually does that fantasizing about getting naked in a very crowded place.

Extra:

• Always refer at herself in third person;
  • Very, very friendly and likable. Almost impossible to get angry with her;
  • Airhead;
  • Very fond of calling her friends in funny ways, mostly using japanese honorifics;
  • Can get very embarrassed in front of someone she does have a crush on.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:

• A plot where one of her closest friends does have a crush on her, but she won't take notice of him until much later (and then she would fall in love with him too). It can be a love triangle of some sorts.
  • Light master/slave play, mostly indulging on those kinks listed on her ONs.

• Teach math!
  • Solving puzzles!
  • Pets!
  • Sweets!
  • Sleep!

Dislikes:

• Bullies!
  • Liars!
  • Sadness!
  • Wake up early!
  • Underwears!

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:

• She sucks pretty bad in teaching math;
  • She's too innocent and easily deceived!

Tokyorose627

ATTENTION!

THIS IDEA IS COMING BACK UP FOR INTEREST!

If any of you would like to play this idea, please voice your opinion and such! Any return in players are welcome, and new players are free to ask questions about the concept! Hope to see more people on here!

JoanieSappho

Tokyorose627