A panda seeking a Mass Effect romance [Light, romantic F/F]

Started by Mrpanda, March 29, 2011, 05:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrpanda

This is my first time setting up an ad, so bear with me!

Lately, I've been in a deep craving to have a Mass Effect RP. Something fluffy and in character to the setting. Sex in the RP is okay, but I think what I'm looking for is..well, Fluff and seeing where the relationship goes. So here's the idea!

Everyone needs a Vacation: Its' been months since The Normandy crew has had any sort of shore leave. With the lack of any recent clues in their current Mission, Shepard decides to call in Shore Leave at a Paradise world near their current position. While normally friendly and open to socialize with her crew, the commander has decided to spend this vacation in nice solitude. Choosing the farthest, most secluded island she could find, she hopes to have a nice several weeks in perfect, quiet peace. Unfortunately, several of her crew members have either came up with the same idea or want to take advantage of the seclusion to show the commander how they really feel. [Any of the women from the Normandy are perfectly acceptable, aside from maybe Morinth. Shepard tends to be played as a practical Paragon path. I may be tempted toward having someone play Garrus, but that'd take some discussion.]

If anyone is interested, please answer this thread or PM me! Thank you for your time!