Terra's Rebirth. Crew needed aboard the Dirty Ivan. Apply within. Interest check

Started by DartimusRae, November 17, 2013, 07:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouskitty

Character Skeletons

Aine (Awn-Yah) Williams

『You can't defy gravity of you don't know which way is up.』

____________My I.D.
My Names»» 【A few have tried nicknaming her Annie, but soon had an unfortunate case of food poisoning.】
My Weight»» 140
My Height»» 5'5
My Choice»»Heterosexual
My Race»»Human
My Mech/Ship»»None

____________My Life

My story»»Aine is part of the last generation to be born on Earth. Her parents were wealthy socialites who were more concerned about being seen with the right people and fighting against metahuman rights, than they were about their daughter. Her upbringing was left to her nanny who in turn pawned her off to the other servants. The chef, Jeffrey, took a special interest in her when she should promise as both a baker and a chef.  Aine spent many happy hours working in the kitchen with Jeffrey. In many ways he back both the mother and father she never had. Three days after her 12th birthday a political ally alerted her father to the impending global destruction. In the middle of the night her mother's assistant bustled her from her bed and onto a shuttle. Aine had been devastated to leave Jeffrey behind. Her parents managed to find a colony of like minded people(meta haters) and quickly tried to settle into a familiar pattern of schmoozing and boozing. When she was 16 Aine gathered her courage, and a few supplies, and ran away. She hopped from ship to ship, working as a chef, and searching for any sign that her beloved mentor escaped death.

My Puppeteer »»curiouskitty
O/O's.
Requests
RP Status:Open

RhinSama

Ohhh very nice Curious. You have my approval. So now just wait for D'Art's please. Also feel free to join in the OOC

DartimusRae

KC, Approved, post him in the Submission thread.

CK, love it! a human cook! post in approval thread please, and join the madness :D

DartimusRae

Knights, i love the character concept, it's a good idea. Micah is to be considered a back-up, emergency healer, and well, having someone else on the ship to tend the hurts that come with monkeying around with heavy machinery. There is a difference between a doctor/healer, and someone who is just a healer. the two can play off each other's strengths and weaknesses. So, i will approve your character. With Rhin's approval, you can post it in the character submission thread, though please use the character skeleton we provided :D

RhinSama

I'll agreed with D on this one. Knight you have full approval. Please feel free to join Terra

kckolbe

Quote from: DartimusRae on November 21, 2013, 12:36:05 PM
Knights, i love the character concept, it's a good idea. Micah is to be considered a back-up, emergency healer, and well, having someone else on the ship to tend the hurts that come with monkeying around with heavy machinery. There is a difference between a doctor/healer, and someone who is just a healer. the two can play off each other's strengths and weaknesses. So, i will approve your character. With Rhin's approval, you can post it in the character submission thread, though please use the character skeleton we provided :D

Caela is playing a doctor as well.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

DartimusRae

I was referring to Caela when i was talking about a doctor. Knight's character is more of an empathic healer. Caela's doctor has medical knowledge, on top of healing powers. Knight's character is an intuitive healer, who can also fix mental trama, something Caela's character ((as i remember it)) is not set up to do. trust me, with all these powers about on Terra, someone is bound to come about and have issues that will require a mind healer.

curiouskitty

Quote from: DartimusRae on November 21, 2013, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: RhinSama on November 21, 2013, 12:16:13 PM
Ohhh very nice Curious. You have my approval. So now just wait for D'Art's please. Also feel free to join in the OOC
CK, love it! a human cook! post in approval thread please, and join the madness :D

Woot!
O/O's.
Requests

DartimusRae

curiouskitty

Quote from: DartimusRae on November 21, 2013, 01:08:24 PM
Heheh. Made all the more rewarding by your bouncing avatar.

Hehe I have observed that she adds a certain emphasis to any proclamation of excitement.
O/O's.
Requests

DartimusRae

that she does. welcome to the game, and please feel free to introduce your character in the planet side thread.

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

Faeli

Do you know how many times I've tried to click and drag that green cloth away from your avatar?  >.>

curiouskitty

Quote from: Faeli on November 21, 2013, 07:51:56 PM
Do you know how many times I've tried to click and drag that green cloth away from your avatar?  >.>
Hehehe I wish E had a like button :)
O/O's.
Requests

RhinSama

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

RhinSama

Faeli

Quote from: Faeli on November 21, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Dreams do come true!

Randomly wandering around the forum, I found this

RhinSama

curiouskitty

Snikerfits is hilarious! It sounds like something that could happen if you are too much candy.

I am not surprised at all that you found that lol.
O/O's.
Requests

RhinSama

Kiric Rand

Now this sounds entertaining..... and as a fan of mecha and sci-fi..... seems right up my ally.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DartimusRae

welcome Kiric, we take any and all. Looking forward to seeing your character sheet.

DartimusRae

Terra is once more looking for members. If you are interested, please contact myself or Rhinsama, or drop by the chatter thread and ask away :D