The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiah

Needs to drop those pants already

TheLegionary

Need to get more dressed - not good for a girl walk around half naked.

Cayenne

Should finish that wall already~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Naiah

Can knock your socks off, send your mind spinning and leave you breathless and drooling on the floor, whimpering.

Cayenne

... makes me blush something horrible apparently!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Naiah

Likely has a rosy ass from spanking to match that blush ;)

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Naiah

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

With bright red Hair, and sad eyes, could pass for a seductive ghost, any day of the week...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

Might have an adorable baby face~ WHO IS TO KNOW~

ONs & OFF

Naiah

Should know its not the face that matters :P

Deamonbane

Does not hold modesty very high...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Silver

Doesn't know what she is actually planning, now does he..
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Should let me in... on that secret...

Wallflower20

...seems like more than one part of him could be considered a work of art. <3
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Labradoodle by the Pope of the Erisian Paratheo-Anametamystikhood mayovagan
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

Silver

Is beautiful and reminds me of a picture I should show her

Wallflower20

...reminds me of an arctic fox despite her dark hair.. and should show me said picture. ;D
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

Silver

Wallflower20

...also reminds me of a pearl, particularly with the shiny baubles from her hat....Thank you! <3 ^ ^
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:

CandyLips

is more beautiful than the flower she holds.

Deamonbane

Should... continue looking for something on the ground....

Cayenne

Should realize that he's never going to get those pants all the way on with that woman straddling his hips!~

ONs & OFF