Need final female member of gothic threesome. Vampires, oh my.

Started by Modern Fairy Tale, February 21, 2008, 03:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modern Fairy Tale

Quote from: Modern Fairy Tale on February 20, 2008, 08:23:44 PM
Okay... hers an idea.  Vampirism.  But... a different, more realistic vampirism.  Instead of the undead going around feeding on life... imagine it as a weakness and a strength... something, a nature one can be born to... or adopted into.  It has to do with the releace of freely given energy, symbolized by the giving of blood.

Imagine a male vampire... hes senstitive... powerful... seemingly ageless.  Hes over eighty... but seems... maybe forty.  An aged gothic partygoer.  I picture by his side a beautiful female... another vampiress.  She used to be his black swan.  He fed from her for years... she used to be a submissive... but over time he adopted her as an equal... with special ceremonies, including her drinking his blood in the presence of a gathering of coven.  Now, she aids him... partaking as well.  She is kind of his familiar.  Close to him in power and authority, almost.  Now, he needs another.  Someone, a special person, a black swan.  This is a beautiful woman who takes pleasure from having her will dominated, her flesh explosed and tormented, and her blood drank.  This unwinds her soul... giving them the power they need to sustain again.

Now, they are beginning thier 'recruitment'.  This can be as willling... or unwilling as wanted.  We could let this happen over time.  She starts as a prostituting, self destructive teen, who is kidnapped and then 'trained'.  Until finally, eventually, she begins to love what they do to her.  They start clubbing together... etc.  Or, they could have been stalking her.  Shes a suicidal waitress for a trendy nightclub... someone whos seen thousands of 'vampires', supposedly.  But they slowly recruit her... giving her extra money.  Buying a 'date' or something, because shes comming up short on college fund or something.  We can play it out, but eventually, using his own powerful dominating presence, and her own tendencies... she ends up naked, tortured, and sharing her blood with the couple.  Maybe this happens a few times... each time shes uncertain how she ends up this way, before they invite her into thier dark world... forever.

More ideas.  These vampires are impressive.  Stronger then normal... more persuasive... more perseptive... more intuitive... just in almost every way they are better then us... but are addicted to us.  Not the blood really... a blood bank has nothing for them... but the lifeblood... the soul's authority.  Which can only be done willingly... if we want.  I like the idea of them being outsiders and not really bad people... other then being very dark and having to hide themselves.  We can play with this, though... changing it however you want.

I love dark women.  Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice was my ideal woman back then.  Oh... Ally Sheedy from Breakfast Club.  Troubled dark figures... sometimes suicidal... sometimes cutters... just damaged wraiths in the night.  Moths in a world of butterflies.  Thats kind of how I would like to see this 'newest recruit'.  She would be someone whos depressive or needy or self destructive.  If left to her own devices... she would probably just falter and fall.  Id like it if she... kind of needs them as much as they need her.  We can make it as consensual or nonconsensual as you would like.

I really could use the wifes part.  A former black swan.  She had been the main vampires source for some ten years or so... now she is promoted to his side.  Shes an older, attractive woman.  She would act as the partner... the main recruiter helping to find another black swan for both of them.  Bisexual and beautiful, stately and authortarian, much like the first wife of a harem, she has to approve of others who come behind.  Shes strong now... powerful... even matronly when necessary.  Able to enjoy her vampire... and thier new pet.  Maybe give a few lashes across the lithe, supple back or thighs under the eyes of thier dark master.  Let me know if your interested.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl