Chinese Mystical Martial Arts Mayhem!! Recruiting Closed

Started by Red Offerings, January 21, 2014, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Well, I gotta say, this is shaping up to be pretty fun looking :>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Red Offerings

Yeah! I think this is going to be pretty interesting.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

HairyHeretic

What else do we have in terms of character concepts so far?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Red Offerings

Quote from: HairyHeretic on January 26, 2014, 02:03:37 PM
What else do we have in terms of character concepts so far?

Everyone who had submitted a character profile has been approved, they're all on the profile thread. Five total. Isengrad is playing a former palace guard.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Florence

We need more ladies. :U

I mean. Not that I'm confirming those rumors about Yanyi or anything.

Just sayin. Ya know. Ladies.

xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Red Offerings

Florence

If it makes it any better, I'm fully capable of gay male fantasies too  O:)

Red Offerings

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on January 26, 2014, 02:21:34 PM
If it makes it any better, I'm fully capable of gay male fantasies too  O:)

-_- Lol. Wonderful.

Red Offerings

I am expecting one or two more female characters though.

Florence

Well, I'm sure this will be a fun bunch regardless, but a little more variety is always nice! :D

Red Offerings

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on January 26, 2014, 02:30:25 PM
Well, I'm sure this will be a fun bunch regardless, but a little more variety is always nice! :D

True!

Florence

Any idea when this is going to start up? Not that I'm rushing or anything, I'm just curious if its a matter of plotting things out and such, or if we're waiting to see if more people submit character sheets or what. Also, are multiple characters allowed? I had a few other ideas for characters, though I'm not sure I want to play multiple characters, I figured I may as well see if its even allowed.

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the OOC, but since it involves recruitment, and potentially things an interested person may wish to know, I figured here works.

kckolbe

I have a concept, and am fleshing him out, but just not ready yet.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Red Offerings

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on January 28, 2014, 10:05:21 AM
Any idea when this is going to start up? Not that I'm rushing or anything, I'm just curious if its a matter of plotting things out and such, or if we're waiting to see if more people submit character sheets or what. Also, are multiple characters allowed? I had a few other ideas for characters, though I'm not sure I want to play multiple characters, I figured I may as well see if its even allowed.

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the OOC, but since it involves recruitment, and potentially things an interested person may wish to know, I figured here works.

You can post wherever for now. I was looking to start up this weekend. I know Pumpkin Seeds is halfway done with her profile, kc is rolling with his, and I have another person who is nearly done with theirs as well. Just wanted to give everyone a chance to submit profiles because I will not be allowing anyone else in once this starts, through the duration of the main story.

Red Offerings

Potentially, we could start sooner if everyone gets their profiles in before then.

Florence

Will you be accepting new players if anyone drops out?

Hopefully no one will, but its always good to consider how to handle it before we start. :o

Red Offerings

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on January 28, 2014, 11:38:03 AM
Will you be accepting new players if anyone drops out?

Hopefully no one will, but its always good to consider how to handle it before we start. :o

Not if just one goes. But if others do, maybe. Recruitment will open again when the next story is ready to go up.

Florence

Alright, I'm following ya. Hopefully we'll get a nice diverse group to start with, and people will stick around :>

Red Offerings

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on January 28, 2014, 12:02:31 PM
Alright, I'm following ya. Hopefully we'll get a nice diverse group to start with, and people will stick around :>
oh we're definitely going to have some diversity. Virtually no Songs though!

Pumpkin Seeds

Red Offerings

Thufir Hawat

Technically, I'm neither... ;D
My guy was modelled after a Chinese minority known for their martial skill. Well, at least he's ready, so I wouldn't slow the game down >:).
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Red Offerings

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on January 28, 2014, 06:52:38 PM
Technically, I'm neither... ;D
My guy was modelled after a Chinese minority known for their martial skill. Well, at least he's ready, so I wouldn't slow the game down >:).

Lol.

Thufir Hawat

Well, someone mentioned a diverse group. A minority that's neither Song nor Xiao makes for even more diversity... ;D
Since I'm not following the plot with the rest of the characters, I'm using "group" in the OOC sense here, of course :P.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Red Offerings