Romantic Request with a twist (MxF)

Started by swiggy3000, June 27, 2011, 03:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Alright this is a specific one.

I'm looking for a nice romantic story where the couple happens to gain weight during the course of it. It can just be the woman or it can be both of them. I'm not that picky on it. Basically they can be a college couple who gains the freshman fifteen. A newlywed couple dealing with changing bodies and a new life together. Or just people who gain relationship weight.

If interested please PM me. Romance is the main part of this for me. The weight gain is just the icing on the cake.

Oh one thing I forgot to add. I would prefer that the weight gain still keeps them under obese. Although if you're willing to go that high it's not a deal breaker. I also imagine them bordering on chubby and overweight.

swiggy3000

Okay so I realize that not that many people are biting on the first one. So I'm adding this one in too.

This one does not have to be romantic but I'm imagining that aliens begin abducting humans for a farm. Be it regular breeding or for meat. The only problem is that the humans are too skinny so what are the aliens to do? Fatten up the humans of course. This can also be played this way. Aliens came to earth in the 50's say too many skinny humans and have been fattening us up for years so they can use us.

Now for one more romantic idea. Maybe a modern day Adam and Eve type storyline and how they either slowly rebuild the world or God gives them a new paradise that they can live in. Of course there is always the temptation of sin.