Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

See my updated and fresh Ideas Thread!

This one is CLOSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO READ ABOUT THE WESTERN RP IDEA SEE PAGE 7 OF THIS THREAD!

Five Men and a Lady
   I would love to do a RP based on my previous avatar.

Extreme, NC
    Would be cool if I could find 5 different guys to play this with me!

This game is currently beginning but lacking a 5th male character.
See the following threads if interested!

Five Men & A Lady OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40272.msg1994412#msg1994412

Five Men & A Lady Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40271.0

Five Men & A Lady Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40764.0

For further information on how this game developed read this thread!

Ideas? Suggesstions? Interested in joining? Let Me Know!

Friday the 13th
  Group Roleplay with at least 3 males & 3 females & of course 1 Jason Vorheese
   Game would start out with Jason watching couples do all sorts of naughty things & couple by couple everyone dies.
   One girl would of course get to kill Jason and escape as always. She would be chosen by the GM before the game begins
   and only she would know who she is.

The Wolfpack Takes Wives
  Goup Roleplay with at least 4 males & 1 female to start...more females added as story develops.
   Game would be about a wolfpack that has to take female humans as mates because of the extinction of female werewolves.
   Unhappy about the situation, they are not necessarily kind to the female they abduct seeing her as simply a breeding slave.
   Of course love follows and more of the pack begins searching for their mates.

Let's see if we can't get these ideas rolling as well!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duchess

The Wolfpack Takes Wives

why 1 female? when you have 4 male??
why scenery you will use?
will magic be allowed?

LadySky

One female to begin the story with. In my mind I picture a wolfpack that is not happy about having to take a human to mate with at all. So in the beginning the pack abducts one female and the story develops. As it goes along the one female will pair off with her mate and the remaining 3 will begin searching for their mates. Therefore females will join the game, just not immediatly.

I am not sure what you mean by scenery but I see the story based in modern times and perhaps in a city that borders a large forest area. Something like Alaska maybe?

I think the females could have some special power that would make them an asset to the pack. Lycons of course have their own special abilities.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Sephora

Hrm, I think I'd be interested in the 'Wolfpack Takes Wives', although, I think it would be a bit better if all the girls could come in at once, rather than one by one....

rahatngt

would be interested in being one of the wolves for sure :)

Question Mark

I wonder...

Would it be possible if I was a werewolf who opposed the act of taking human females 100%, preferring instead to search for surviving werewolf females?  Create some tension in the group, maybe?

If you'd prefer all four males to be on the same mindset, that's cool too.

LadySky

Actually I think it is a very good idea for there to be disagreement among the pack. One or two of the wolves could be unhappy and disagree with the plan of taking a human female.

I am glad to see some interest in this RP!

If there is a female or two that would really like to join this we can easily change the plot to more than one woman being taken.

Sephora

Fantastic! In that case, sign me up.  I'd love to be a part of this rp. 

Question Mark

Sweeeet.

I'd also like to say I'm interested in the Friday the 13th style RP.  If that ever comes to fruition, I want in.

Doomsday

Five Men and a Lady? Hellooooo people, look at that avatar!  ;D

The Dark Raven

Hey Ladysky,

I can hop in to your WW story if you need me ;-)  Looks fun!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

So that gives us for The Wolfpack RP~ 2 males & 3 females thus far
daylily I would LOVE for you to join! Sephora and myself makes 3 girls.
So looking for some wolves gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HPDDJ get a wink from the lady and wiggle of the bottom!*

Sephora

^_^ So with more girls, does that mean they can all come in at once? Rather than wait it out one by one? I feel like doing otherwise would be leaving people with a lot of thumb twiddling.

LadySky

Yes it only makes sense for the girls to come in all together. Perhaps the pack could choose 3 sisters?

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 17, 2009, 04:16:25 PM
Yes it only makes sense for the girls to come in all together. Perhaps the pack could choose 3 sisters?

Ya.  If we get four males, the other three could choose the three females while my guy refuses to take one.  Or if we don't get four males, I don't think it'd be unreasonable for them to pick more than one female.

Also, what happened to all the female werewolves?

LadySky

In my plot idea I imagine that over many centuries females stopped giving birth to female children, only males were born. Nobody really understands what the problem is but many have researched and discovered that it is a genetic problem. Due to the crisis the lycon community has found certain human woman that have psycic ability can be successfully turned and the hope is that these women will give birth to females and save the race of lycons.

Sephora

That sounds...familiar.  Isn't that just like Christine Feehan's Carpathian series plot, except with vampires instead of werewolves?

LadySky

That is exactly where I got the idea from! She is my favorite author!

Sephora

Lol, the series has become a fast favorite for me too ^^

SinXAzgard21

Well of course I'm in for the 'Wolf Pack' rp... Wolves be my favorite lore creature.  All we need now is another male and two more females.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Limoncello

I am currently interested in the, if there is room, the Wolves rp. This is something I am more than willing to try.

I am also interested in the Friday the 13th rp. If there is anything I have to do about to be in these rps please let me know. ^^
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Sephora

So thats three females now, and five males? Or do I have that number wrong?

LadySky

If my numbers are correct we have 4 males & 3 females.

Females~ LadySky, Sephora, & daylily

Males~ Cello, SinX, Question Mark, rahatgnt

I see the females as sisters, perhaps sisters who practice magic and have psycic abilities.
The males would of course be a pack with one being very against taking human mates.

The guys should talk together and develop their characters, once you each have one post it here.
Ladies we should discuss our girls and then post our characters here as well!

Marguerite

Such a shame I missed out on the WW game.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You