Interest Check - Live Peep Show (Customers and Performers required)

Started by Carlcjjohnson, January 11, 2009, 07:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

I came up with a similar idea before whereby the VIP Room of a Strip Club was depicted, and thus the usual 'rules' of the club were bent for the right price, but this idea is much more simplistic.

Basically, I'm looking for male and females to join me in a peep show-style setting, whereby a number of one-way mirrored booths would surround a small stage, with the male customers paying by the minute to watch one or more girls perform for their visual entertainment (maybe with microphones incorporated in the booths so that the girls could perhaps perform 'requests').

What the men choose to do in the booths while watching is entirely up to them ;)

Rather than have too many types of characters, I'm simply looking for male customers and female dancers/performers. I imagine that 4-8 males should suffice as a suitable amount of leering gentlemen in the one building.

As for females, in theory, one would be enough if we were to keep it to simply a striptease scenario or perhaps a solo sex show, but were there to be more than one, perhaps we could stage some girl-girl entertainment or even have a couple of girls moving seperately around the stage so as to provide the customers with more than one voluptuous form to look at.

Guys - feel free to simply post, indicating your interest.

Girls - Post indicating your interest, but also as to whether or not you'd be comfortable with a lesbian twist in the tail or would prefer to be involved as part of one or more solo performances.

I'll get the ball rolling by volunteering as a male customer.

Post if you're interested!

CJ  8) (pervy peep show shades)