Sarcina Academy -Recruitment- {Accepting players -werewolf theme-}

Started by LamentingQuill, January 23, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Oddly enough, we could actually use one or two more girls.

Kokaine

Ive got a couple new charries possibly coming in so it would be lovely to see some new bodies for them to mingle with and get to know!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bekah Boo

*Pokes head in* Are you still accepting female characters? I'm curious ;3

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
*Pokes head in* Are you still accepting female characters? I'm curious ;3

Right now, I'll accept one female from newcomers. We have a couple established players making doubles and I don't want to wind up with too many.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 11, 2017, 08:37:42 PM
Right now, I'll accept one female from newcomers. We have a couple established players making doubles and I don't want to wind up with too many.

If there are too many females then don't worry really, I don't want to flux the number and all ;3
Thank you.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2017, 08:40:01 PM
If there are too many females then don't worry really, I don't want to flux the number and all ;3
Thank you.

I didn't say that. I said I wanted to avoid there being too many.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2017, 08:40:01 PM
Thank you.

She said you could join, but you would be limited to one female character for the moment. Because we already have established members that have that mostly covered. We can accept one female character from you, if she matches what we look for in Sarcina. Now, if you wanted to make a female and a male - you are more than welcome to.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Bekah Boo

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 11, 2017, 08:43:36 PM
I didn't say that. I said I wanted to avoid there being too many.

Oh I didn't mean any offense really.
I'm sorry if it came off like that honestly.
If there is room I would like to throw a girl in really, if that's okay.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2017, 08:54:49 PM
Oh I didn't mean any offense really.
I'm sorry if it came off like that honestly.
If there is room I would like to throw a girl in really, if that's okay.

As I said, newcomers are welcome to one female.

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on March 20, 2017, 06:39:53 PM
Do you need male or female? I can do either.  :-)

We can use both right now, so whatever your muse gives you is great :)

LamentingQuill

Direfang Alpha position now available, please see GMs before writing backstory if you'd like to do this. The role had been filled before and we'll have to fill you in on some things for a new Alpha to make sense.

LamentingQuill

we are presently actively accepting both males and females.

LamentingQuill

Direfang Alpha position has been officially claimed. However, we are still accepting male and female students. Just send em on over to me ^.^

SweetSerenade

Hello! I'm looking for a potential mate/friends/people to interact with, for my character Hirohito - if you are interested please let me know! Note this is potential, it all depends on how the characters interact with each other! But I am definitely looking! I would PREFER a human, who is over at least 23. I really don't want a younger woman. I'd be happy if they were 25. But I will take what I can get as long as they are not younger than 22.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Thesunmaid

Hi there...I was talking to one of your lovely staff members and I was looking into playing a male teacher....and if that goes well a female student later on. I was told this would be OK. I just want to get settled in before I try a second character.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thesunmaid on March 29, 2017, 08:43:27 PM
Hi there...I was talking to one of your lovely staff members and I was looking into playing a male teacher....and if that goes well a female student later on. I was told this would be OK. I just want to get settled in before I try a second character.

That'd be cool. I think Sweet already told me about you, we'll be happy to have you.

LamentingQuill

Girl and guy characters alike both still eagerly welcomed! Come on in! :D

fireflights

It's a great game, in need of more people, so come on in, make a character and have them join us in the fun! :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

hiddenwithin

I'm just finding this, and certainly interested in possibly making a female student? If still accepting, just point me at what I need to do! :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: hiddenwithin on March 31, 2017, 03:32:43 PM
I'm just finding this, and certainly interested in possibly making a female student? If still accepting, just point me at what I need to do! :)

Fill out a sheet and send it on over to me :)

hiddenwithin

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 31, 2017, 04:06:44 PM
Fill out a sheet and send it on over to me :)

Now let me find out where the sheet info was. I know I saw it! ^_^

Also, question - can a student be arriving 'late' to things?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: hiddenwithin on March 31, 2017, 04:10:31 PM
Now let me find out where the sheet info was. I know I saw it! ^_^

Also, question - can a student be arriving 'late' to things?

Just imply you arrived the morning of the ball, it was stated already that two girls went with Counselor Amaria to purchase gowns for the ball that morning, so I would have your character bring a formal gown along with her.