News:

Main Menu

Curiosity.

Started by Spirituality, December 08, 2014, 09:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirituality

Alright, so I do need help with some parts of a backstory and I'd rather not get into full details on this here since I don't want to break rules. Yet, if anyone is interested, approved on here or not, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will keep this open for at least 3 correspondences then close this thread. I don't want to do anything wrong here.

kckolbe

Hey there, and nice to meet you.  I love brainstorming.  What are you working on?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Oniya

Links to off-site contact areas are not permitted, but discussion of backstory is fine, as long as it's kept PG-13.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Spirituality

I have a character that I am trying to quickly age so I can have more options.
Obviously I can't go into that bit.

Yet, I know that I'd like someone that can have a very crude, dominant demeanor that is twisted to help me corrupt my charater in her past.

It can be of any sort.
Mental, Physical, Emotional damage.
I was thinking of a bit of all the above.

@Oniya: Okies, thank you very much.

kckolbe

When you say quickly age do you mean emotionally, or actual accelerated aging through magic/sci-fi?

Seems like the easiest person is a father/father figure.  Perhaps he abused her as a child, taking advantage of her while disregarding her?  Maybe her mom is in prison, forcing her to learn about that side of life?  In addition, she can have been forced to sit through the trial, maybe as a witness, and hear all the details of her mom's crimes.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Spirituality

Well, quickly age as in like...get through a play through of this so I can casually roleplay as her when she's older.
If that makes any sense.

Now, father/father figure, yes. I was thinking this and all of that sounds pretty spot on to my ideas.

Yet, the mother is already accounted for. The mother is a very tender woman. Now she is mentally unstable on the best of days. Yet, she loves her daughter very much. My character's father left the mother when my character wasn't even born yet. (Pregnancy was not supposed to happen.) Also, my character's mother was sexually and mentally abused when she was younger and has her own PTS from that.

kckolbe

Ah, so you are looking to quickly roleplay some prequel scenes?

Seems we are on the same page.  It sounds like the mother, due to her instability and experiences, may be the main influence, telling her "what all men want," perhaps making sex out to be some horrible or incredibly sinful occurrence.  Of course, to confuse the issue, she uses her own body overtly or discreetly in front of her daughter.

As for the father, lack of empathy seems likely, perhaps making her get a job at a young age, not listening to her problems and seeming apathetic toward her happiness in general.  I've done bits of an RP like this where my main character was a friend of the girl, so done this kinda background discussion before.

Intro Thread

Spirituality

Yea, just some prequel things for key points of what ruined her as a child, ya know?

The sky is the limit. Haha.

And the father/father figure can be someone that simply ignores the girl period. While taking all of the mother's precious time. Warping the girl's mind as she countlessly finds her mother being taken (can be thought of in perverted or non-perverted sense) on a daily basis. Things such as that.

Nico

Just as another note: Each character has to be at least sixteen years or older (physically and mentally), to engage in any kind of sexual/erotic activity. Yes, this counts for backstories as well, if they are written out in detail.

Spirituality

Sex wouldn't be for the child if that's to happen anyways. I'd point that towards the mother.

kckolbe

So what kind of plot are you thinking of for the actual roleplay?  What do you want the conflict to be?  Do you just want some form of emotional baggage or a specific issue?

Intro Thread

Spirituality

When I get to the actual roleplay, my character will be:

Obnoxious, Brooding, Small, Masculine, Lesbian (Non-Penetratable), Rebel and Forceful. <- As her front.

Quiet, Depressed, Loner, Self Conscious, Hateful, etc. <- Mentally/Truely.

kckolbe

Okay.  So I would add in the father picking on things about her.  Based on the description, her height, small breasts, "walks like a man" or something along those lines.  Him basically ignoring her fits in with how she turns out.

Thoughts?

Intro Thread

Spirituality

Exactly, saying she'd never be a real woman. Compare her to all the more womanly frames and models that are tall. Even comparing her to her mother, whom is also short but considerably taller than the girl.

That she doesn't act like she needs to, she's too outspoken to be a proper woman, etc.

kckolbe

I think it works.  And good on you for getting into her head and really working on her like this.  I'm sure it will be a good story.  If I get approved (fingers crossed) I hope to check it out.

Intro Thread

Spirituality

Thank you very much and good luck to you for approval.
You seem great and I read your intro, tis great.

Hope so too!

kckolbe

Is it a group game or one on one?  Guessing one on one. 

Glad you liked the intro thread and thanks for the luck wishes.  This is actually my second attempt.  I was a member here for a little under five years, then got suspended.  I hadn't realized how much I missed it.

Intro Thread