M seeking F to take my Elliquiy virginity

Started by Kelo, May 15, 2010, 11:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelo

Hey,
I've recently been approved for play here and there's quite a bit to look through.  I decided to fill out my role-play preferences, for lack of any well-formulated ideas for storylines at the moment.  I think before I jump in head first I should try and get a one-on-one roleplay going with someone willing to play with a newbie here.  If you have any ideas and are interested, feel free to message me.  You can look through my preferences and see if it fits any ideas you've had brewing yourself.

Kelo

Going to throw an idea onto this that needs some developing:

A Vampire Lord leaves the safety of his keep so that he can research a rumor he has heard about the blood of fae.  It is his belief that if he can drink from a winged fae that he will gain access to power that is unheard of, eventually making him powerful enough to challenge his dark masters that reside elsewhere in the world.  The forest rejects him as the cursed creature he is, but he is unrelenting in his search and eventually finds and captures a human-sized fae woman and feeds off of her.  When nothing changes for him, he decides to bring her back to his keep and study her to see if he has done something wrong and how he can fix it.  The faerie, unbeknownst to the vampire, has fantasized of dark and mysterious men before, and is seeking his attention sexually despite being treated as a prisoner.