font???

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 04, 2011, 06:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

I've checked all my computer setting, thinking it must be an error on my part, but did a new change go through dropping all fonts to like .8 or so?   That is how is all looks to me all over the board... :-\

HALP!   :D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Oreo

It looks the same to me. Have you tried reloading your browser?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

WhiteTigerForever

good morning... and reloading it?  You mean simply shutting it down and re opening it.. I have..:( and all my internal settings on the computer are the same too... it also looks like teletype .8  :O

Oreo

Very strange indeed. My only other suggestion would be E cookie cleaner, but I don't know if that has anything to do with fonts going wonky.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

WhiteTigerForever

Alrighty, I went to my firefox and clicked on view and hit zoom on font several times and it has brought it up to normal size for the moment... sooo weird~~~  Where is the moon's position?  lmao   *snuggles Oreo* ooooooohhh btw.. beaaaaauuuutiful avi!

jouzinka

Are you on Mozilla FireFox?
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

WhiteTigerForever

aaaaaaaahhhhhh nice Avi, using Lady Galadriel from the LOTR movies..and yes I am.. and have nice big kindergarten size fonts now...lmao.. *hugs*

jouzinka

Try hitting CTRL + 0 (zero) at the same time. ;)

WhiteTigerForever

ok... so I took away my kindergarten settings, which made me see better without my glasses than with and did what you said.. and boom.. nice and pretty perfectly normal... I didn't know you knew magic.. hee hee...Thanks!!! *massive huggles for jouzinka*

jouzinka

*snuggles the Tiger*

It usually happens when you somehow manage to hit the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel. ;)

Glad I could help.

WhiteTigerForever

Speaking of fonts.. how do you get the pretty fonts in your siggy's btw?

jouzinka

You mean the one on the right? It's a picture. ;)

And the writing of In Memory Of Those Who Left, Am I Gone? and All About Me, that is font called Georgia. You can choose it as one of the standard fonts on the forum.  ;)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: jouzinka on November 04, 2011, 06:43:44 AM
You mean the one on the right? It's a picture. ;)

And the writing of In Memory Of Those Who Left, Am I Gone? and All About Me, that is font called Georgia. You can choose it as one of the standard fonts on the forum.  ;)

I know it's a standard writing font but how do you get it to apply in the sig box? :O 

jouzinka

*facepalm* Aha, sorry. It's still morning (well, it's not, but for me it is) and I'm only half-way through my first cup of coffee. Am a little dense. :-[

You have to write it, since you don't have the editor...

[font=georgia]YOUR TEXT GOES HERE[/font]

You can substitute Georgia with any of the offered fonts. What I tend to do is try this in a PM, where I have the editor at hand, and then just copy+paste into the sig area.  ;D

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: jouzinka on November 04, 2011, 07:02:30 AM
*facepalm* Aha, sorry. It's still morning (well, it's not, but for me it is) and I'm only half-way through my first cup of coffee. Am a little dense. :-[

You have to write it, since you don't have the editor...

[font=georgia]YOUR TEXT GOES HERE[/font]

You can substitute Georgia with any of the offered fonts. What I tend to do is try this in a PM, where I have the editor at hand, and then just copy+paste into the sig area.  ;D

aaaaaahaaaaaaaa..... thanks!!!!

jouzinka