In The Future: [Males wanted - Light - Action/Adventure/Romance]

Started by CriminalMinds, December 12, 2012, 03:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

I've had this military idea in my head for a while now and wanted to try it out with another person. A few things to post before I post the plot:

I'm looking for someone who can type at least two paragraphs. My paragraph ccan go up to ten or eleven, when given enough to work with. Of course one or two paragraphs will crop up, but what I'm saying is try to give me something to work from and I will do the same.

I love character development, complicated characters not perfect ones. Mine have flaws and I will develop them in the RP. You do the same.

Decent spelling and grammar is a must. People make mistakes, I know, but please please please try to check your post.

Multiple characters. I love having/playing multiple characters and you can do the same.
Plotting. I love plotting but don't make me do all the work. Suggest things too me and I'll do the same. I want to build the story together.

Now, onto the idea.

It's the year 2200 and the world - politics, government, way of life has completely changed. In the year 2020 the third world war broke out due to a number of reasons. It started in the Middle East with all the problems they're having with corrupt leaders, and spread to other parts of the world when petrol became limited. It lasted 30 years. By then it had become a world crisis and a lot of people died - civilians, government, military. The world was pretty devastated afterwards.

The military, in the US ended up with the most power. The government had been completely obliterated and with that, they decided it was time for a new system. A new way of life. The government had caused so many problems, had lied so many times. It was time for a better system. And so they created a system. A system that wasnt' so good after all.

Freedom was taken. Anyone with a sickness, bad or weak genes was killed.

Men and women who were married with children under ten were taken to new quarters within a massive military base.

Children ten and over were taken and tested physically and mentally. Those that scored high were taken for the military, those that scored low were put into slave quarters.

And the military fixed things up like this for the next 150 years until they had the perfect system. 90% of boys made it to the military. Those that didn't were castrated and put into the slave quarters for hard labour.

90% of females ended up in slave quarters to be trained on looking after the house and the children. 10% made it to military.

On the 18th birthday of the females in slave quarters, they would be paired up with a male by a computer generator. They'd then be led away with their new mate to new quarters. Most mates would abuse their mates physically and sexually, but you'd have the few that would treat their mate's equally. The males would be at least 20 years old, no younger and the females always paired on their 18th birthday as the military considered this a prime time for mating.

Most pairs would mate the first night in an aim to get their mate pregnant. The military are interested in only getting more soldiers and creating the perfect soldier by making the perfect pairs up. Anyone weaker ends up castrated and in slavery for the rest of their lives.

Most genetic diseases have been eradicated.

If the female isn't pregnant after three months, tests start to be done to check her fertility. If by the six month mark she isn't pregnant, it is deemed that she is infertile and taken into slavery again for life. If something happens to a male mate, the females are put back into slavery to be remated, though soldiers don't like recieving used mates.

There are virgins now, but not every female is a virgin, because soldiers take advantage when they can to mate with the girls in slave quarters, but if they're caught death is possible so they also find those that are infertile or some that are in the black market.

That's the main idea of this world I'm creating. So I'd like someone mature enough to play it out with me. I'm not looking for a master slave sex cyber RP. I'm looking for someone that would be interested in making this world come alive with me. I have characters already for this: Essie, the main female in this story and her best friend Jade. Ideally I'm looking for someone to create their male counterparts 

So, send me a message if interested and we can talk some more.

Thanks.

CriminalMinds

This idea is back to being open now and looking for players :)

CriminalMinds

This idea is back to being open again and looking for players :)