Untitled Affairs (Cuckold, casting 3-4 characters, details inside)

Started by Doomsday, August 24, 2010, 10:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

(Preface: It's called Untitled Affairs because I don't have a solid title for it yet, but it does involve affairs and cuckolds)

So in my experience I'm not very good at starting games, but if the idea is good enough, it's hard to not try. So here's my basic idea... There will be four characters, and only four characters. As of now I'm not sure which character I'd like to play, so I could probably wait and fill in whatever spot gets the least attention. I can play male or female, and all spots are open to anyone, regardless of their IRL gender. Whoever gets the roles can customize their character as they please, as long as they fill these archetypes... (Note, this is not first come first serve, I will be judging each of you. Sorry, but I'm feeling very picky about this.)

Character One, The Wife.
-She and her husband have been married for (I'm thinking between 5 and 10 years). They married at a young age, because, well, they were young and dumb. She's always been the one with a sex drive that was hard to please.

Character Two, The Husband.
-He's always been a cold fish in the bed, and never very attentive to his wife's wants and needs. He always thought that being a sappy romantic could keep his wife happy... Roses every week and the occasional poem just isn't cutting it.

Character Three, The Third Wheel.
-He's dangerous. Either he's involved in drug pushing, or he's a gang banger, or something. Either way, he's been seeing The Wife for close to a year now, as she eventually strayed away from her husband, looking for a male who could thrill her. Whatever the circumstances are, he either asks to live with The Wife (either he has nowhere else to go, or he justs wants to be around his squeeze more often) or he invites himself in, and this spontaneous and dommish move just makes her melt.

Character Four, The Sub
-She might not be introduced into the story from early on. She could be someone that The Husband or Wife knows. Eventually, The Husband comes to her, knowing that she loves to be dominated, used and abused, hoping he can learn how to satisfy his wife.

So this is a very much half-baked idea that just sort of popped in my mind and wouldn't leave. I would love to collaborate with anyone that gets an idea or a brainstorm while reading this thread.

TheVillain

Heh, had inspiration.

Archetype Third Wheel
Name Yuri "The Serpent" Gargarnov
Occupation Russian Mob Enforcer
Bio Officially nicknamed "The Serpent" for his knack for finding exploitable people within rival criminal organizations or law enforcement and his pet snakes, the real origin of his nickname comes from his large penis and his favorite sexual past time of getting married women to cheat on their husbands with him. Loving to associate himself with snake imagery, he's a scandalous womanizer who sees himself as a sort of modern day serpent-in-the-Garden-of-Eden. As such he especially enjoys tempting married women into affairs with him and considers it the ultimate sexual victory if one of these wives not only begs for his cock but ends up having children that he was the biological father of instead of their husbands.
Rich and with a good amount of power in the underworld, he finds getting these affairs going easy and can think of dozens of children world wide that he's the biological father of instead of the limp-dick husbands of his conquests. He considers his latest conquest potentially his greatest catch. Sexy, just as horny as he is, he believes that she's putting off signals that saying that she wants a large family and is strongly considering asking him to be the father of all of them.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Doomsday

Looks good >:) I don't think it's too soon to okay you as the Third Wheel.

SecretMlover4u2know

Learn from other's mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself

Doomsday

Yeah, i wasn't sure how much interest this would garner. I don't have many details hammered out, so maybe that's why.