Kingkiller Trilogy RP! - Looking for people!

Started by SpiralSpider, April 05, 2011, 02:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Hey there!

My name's Chaznia (yup, that's my RL name, couldn't come up with a screen name to use here that wasn't already taken...) and I'm from Stevens Point. As such, I'm blessed to be from the tiny area of the world that Pat Rothfuss is from. (He actually graduated from the university I go to! )

I am crazy in love with The King Killer Trilogy thus far, though truth being told I'm only 3/4 of the way through The Wise Man's Fear and, of course, the third book won't be out for several years. However, I think there's enough information given so far to lay the groundwork for some phenomenal RPs.

At the moment I'm looking for other fans of the series who may be willing to play a character. I'm equally interested in seeing cannon and OC's but I think that someone like Felurian or Elodin should be restricted.

I'll post more information on the different "classes" and abilities available for others, less familiar with the series to learn from to see if it's something they might be interested in.

What do you think?

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Worshipping Master

Well, you know I'm in!!  I love you, my goddess :-*

samantha_cs

I'd be up for something like this. The Kingkiller Trilogy is amazing work, and I'd love to do more in Rothfuss's world.