A Game of Traps (D&D 5e Recruitment) -Closed! It was a trap!

Started by Roleplay Frog, May 20, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

Inspired by: This request

Link to the OOC

The land of Anduris is in grave danger. The long banished and sealed away Dark Lord is moving again, casting a dark shadow over the lands.
However, few believe this possibly true. Certainly, not most of the heroes of old, they are too busy laying wenches and drinking beer. When a lone voice of reason comes to warn the world of the return of this mighty and wicked threat, only a new group of plucky, less intimidating seeming adventurers cares to listen and soon, they will find themselfs in an adventure that more than proves the cautious warnings right.

Synopsis:I'll keep the introduction brief, you'll be a group of burgeoning adventurers trying to defeat an evil overlord in a classic formula high fantasy game.
Story content: Moderate: I hope to tell a tell from start to finish, details and epicness will depend on player energy and involvement brought in.
Erotic content: Moderate. Meaning you'll face srs foes, but risk of erotic enslavement is high, risk of death low.
Specific fetishes:In order: Trap-pcs, Submissive pcs, Feminine men, might be allowing one or two futa/Females(Ideally, Females could be reverse-traps to keep with the theme?).
Meeting: Dominant, corruptive, tentacley and mind controlley monstrous humanoids. I imagine buff and forceful grunts and cunning and mind-domineering overlord types, direction wise.
Player numbers: Starting with 4, aiming for 6, closing down at 8, not gonna go with first to post will get a go, but going with quantity and cuteness of application. :P

Stats and mechanics:
Starting level 3, starting gold base of the class. Roll for hp or average. All official 5 e races, variants and sourcebooks are a go. Backstory wise looking for new and hopeful, or somewhat experienced adventurers and in between. Knowing each other to start things off is not discouraged, but not a necessity either.
Stats: 27 point buy allocation.

Character Sheets: [float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also the archetype you aim for!
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If any different from picture)
[b]Backround:[/b]
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character if not already covered.)
[b]Backstory:[/b](No need to write an essay but give a short idea of your characters history and their mindset.)
[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?[/i]
[i]Where do you see your character in ten years?[/i]
[i]How does your character react when in grave danger?[/i]
[i]You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next?[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Strong Saves:[/b]
[b]Skill proficiencies and Feats:[/b]
[b]Class Stuff:[/b]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
[img]Post a picture of a frog here. Cutest one wins a bonus healing potion.[/img]
[/spoiler]

Poking my head in from the original request. I might like to snipe one of those futa/female slots!

RedPhoenix

Expressing interest in a trappy barbarian faux Red Sonja from a tribe of amazons to whom being a badass warrior means being a woman. :)

Will post the official stuff when I get a chance!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Roleplay Frog

To be clear, no rush creating them sheets, this will durdle around at least up until I finished another game-update on my lazy-end. *nodnods*

.. eh.. or until you guys tempt me too much.. :P

My general concept is a short, masculine futa/female who grew up on the street and has a dirty mouth.

nomadsoul

Same here.  Not sure of my concept, but will likely be a male PC.  Will put the sheet up on this post:

Secret Identity: Jael

Arian's use of disguise self, changing only
hair color and minor facial features so that the
spell better fares against physical inspection.
Physical body shape and tone unchanged.
Name: Arrian Galrin (Mythweavers)
Class: Bard 1, Hexblade Warlock 1 (Pact of the Blade)
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: CN.  Generally a friendly sort, most of the time, Arrian behaves as CG person in line with the heroes of old he tries to emulate.  However, his secret identity has also become an alter ego of sorts which is almost CE - 'Jael' is sly and manipulative, whilst being venomously seductive under a veneer of sinful innocence.  Although this is not a true case of dissociative identity disorder, it may well become so in time.

Description: General appearance as main picture.  Physique as in secondary picture.  Arrian is a lean, androgynous youth, who dresses fashionably, and acts valiantly.  As his alter ego, Jael, cultivates an air and appearance of false femininity and immodest innocence.

Backstory:
Arrian was born to simple peasant parents and seemed destined for a similar life until his forays into the woods as a young boy turned up a small crystal fragment.  Arrian found the black shard enthralling, delighting in the chime it made when struck, eventually discovering that if he fell asleep whilst listening to that resonance he would have strange and fantastic dreams where he could frequently be a heroic swordsman.  Many years of this eventually awoke something within him, yet, even with these minor magical (bardic) gifts, Arrian was unable to get far, instead ending up peddling song and tale in the local tavern.

Nevertheless, he made more money than farming ever brought him, and, in time, his eagerness for coin eventually led him to perform more lascivious services for transients, which brought silver and gold over coppers.  It was not to say that he was happy with the matter, as it conflicted with the deeply ingrained heroic image he had for himself, and, after his first time, he created a secret identity under which guise he found it easier to provide intimate entertainment discreetly without bruising his ego too much.

Over time, however, this disillusionment built a certain bitterness and resentment in him.  Sensing this new trend, the black shard resonated with the youth and one night he dreamed of a shadowy barren landscape, wracked with storm clouds and the ominous rumble of thunder.  Before him, a black sword of whispering shadow floated midair, and when he reached up to take it, a different, darker path opened up to him, offering him the chance to realize his dreams.  However, this second awakening fractured his personality; whilst inspiring Arrian with the confidence to be the hero he wants to be, it has also empowered his repressed side, and giving 'Jael' a personality of his own.

Fetishes: Arrian (vanilla top; chivalrous romance; passionate sex), Jael (being a power-bottom; being spanked; tempting/seducing straight men; exhibitionism; giving mild verbal abuse/taunting; giving/receiving dirty talk; dominating/topping bottoms; being pampered by rich/powerful men who hope to win sexual favors)

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
> His secret identity.  Arrian's view of himself as a dominant male, doesn't mesh well with the femme-boy seducer of his alter ego.
Where do you see your character in ten years?
> Anywhere but the place he was born in, making his fortunes in fame and wealth.
How does your character react when in grave danger?
> Stand between it and his comrades, fighting if there's a chance or figuring out a safe way out of it otherwise.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next?
> Have Jael seduce or trick the guard!

Ability Scores
Str 8 (-1)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 15 (+2)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP: 14 (2d8+2); Armor Class: 14; Initiative Bonus: +2; Speed: 30 ft.
Strong Saves: Dex +4, Cha +5
Skill proficiencies: Acrobatics +4, Deception +5, Insight +4, Perception +4, Performance +5, Persuasion +5, Stealth +4
Attacks longsword +5 (1d8+3), shortsword +4 (1d6+2), whip +4 (1d4+2)
Equipment and items:
(Starting Gold: 100 gp)

backpack (2 gp), crystal arcane focus (10 gp), hide (10 gp), component pouch (25 gp), fine clothes (15 gp),
flute (2 gp), longsword (15 gp), pouch [w/ 6 gp, 5 sp] (5 sp), shortsword (10 gp), traveler's clothes (2 gp),
whip (2 gp)

Spellcasting
Cantrips: bard (minor illusion, vicious mockery); warlock (eldritch blast, mage hand)

Grade 1: bard (cure wounds, disguise self, feather fall, heroism); warlock (armor of agathys, hex, shield, wrathful smite)

Random notez!

Arrian is designed to be a bit like Griffith from Berserk, though he won't go so far as to sacrifice others for his ambitions.

ThatFantasticBard

Woo, the recruitment thread is up~

I should have a character relatively put together soon-ish

Kathyan

Um 25 points? Shouldn't it be 27 like in core book? Just asking to be sure

Seeing we are level 2 and most classes have no access to archetypes yet I'll ponder a little into what class/race to play but my concept is a flat chest girl who is always mistaken for a boy and who is envious of the girls (and this case boys too) that are sexier than her. ;D

Quote from: Karma on May 20, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
My general concept is a short, masculine futa/female who grew up on the street and has a dirty mouth.
A dirty mouth, huh. I wonder what she uses it for. :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 20, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
Um 25 points? Shouldn't it be 27 like in core book? Just asking to be sure

Seeing we are level 2 and most classes have no access to archetypes yet I'll ponder a little into what class/race to play but my concept is a flat chest girl who is always mistaken for a boy and who is envious of the girls (and this case boys too) that are sexier than her. ;D

A dirty mouth, huh. I wonder what she uses it for. :P

It totally is 27. you must have misread. Silly Kathyan

Also keep in mind, not too many female traps.. is what the mob wanted!

I can lock mine in as a futa and maybe we can just cut it off there to keep the desired balance.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Karma on May 20, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
I can lock mine in as a futa and maybe we can just cut it off there to keep the desired balance.

No first come first served basis. I go by a combination of promising roleplay, cuteness of character and frog-level.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 20, 2018, 04:08:05 PM
No first come first served basis. I go by a combination of promising roleplay, cuteness of character and frog-level.

My character is now an adorable bullywug.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 20, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
My character is now an adorable bullywug.

Good idea, but disqualified.

No bullies.

Kathyan

Does green hair adds something to frog level? :3

Maybe I should consider getting my character a frog familiar :P ... um now that I think about it that actually doesn't sounds like a bad idea

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 20, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
Does green hair adds something to frog level? :3

Maybe I should consider getting my character a frog familiar :P ... um now that I think about it that actually doesn't sounds like a bad idea

ThatFantasticBard

Hey, just a bit of a heads up, you kept the Darkonite/Rebel thing in the alignment description. That might confuse some folks. :P

Stendarr

I'm interested if you don't mind one more. I can play whatever is helpful.

kingmaster1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Sheets:

Name: Bookay
Class(es): Ranger
Race: Tabaxi
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Description:Has a very plump, round butt that's normally hidden by his cape but will often peak out.
Fetishes: Rimming/being rimmed, smothered by balls, booty, or boobs, likes being jerked off in front of others.
Backstory: Bookay was born within a small, nomadic group of Tabaxi and was raised from an early age to be good at melding into the darkness and with nature. He took to it quite well, earning respect amongst his tribe, even though he was often made fun of for his generous posterior on a male. When he was of proper age he would go off into the world on his own, seeking coin and magical artifacts above all else. He's gotten quite good at smoozing others and talking his way out of issues as well as sneaking his way and, on occasions, fighting his way out of a sour deal.
Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? How much he really loves being spanked.
Where do you see your character in ten years? Rich with a big house full of rare artifacts he can covet.
How does your character react when in grave danger? Calm calculation followed by quick, decisive action.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? Depending on the captors Bookay would probably try to appeal to their lustful sides. He's in no way above using his body and admittedly appealing behind to lull guards into a false sense of security, sometimes even quelling their lusts with vigor until they're either too tired to fight or too distracted to see him slip away.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 3
Dex 5
Con 4
Int 5
Wis 3
Cha 7

HP: Armor Class: Initiative Bonus: Speed:
Strong Saves:
Skill proficiencies and Feats:
Equipment and items:
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spellcasting (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

Random notez!

WIP feel free to tell me if I need to redo anything that's there, but again, this is a WIP :p

Chulanowa

Due to my startling lack of good trap images, i will pretty likely be going the tomboy / female / futa route here.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: ThatFantasticBard on May 20, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
Hey, just a bit of a heads up, you kept the Darkonite/Rebel thing in the alignment description. That might confuse some folks. :P

That's bullshit. I did not copy that description over. I did not. Oh hi bard.

QuoteI'm interested if you don't mind one more. I can play whatever is helpful.

Currently open.

QuoteBookay

Three notches too far on the sliding scale of furry for me, by pic alone. I'll accept things below 50%.
And things like this guy, this guy is awesome.

Quotemy startling lack of good trap images

Fem-picture hunt squad, to the rescue!

Chulanowa

Pffft, you say that like I mind playing tomboys or futa  :P

Roleplay Frog

I say it in a way that implies that this campaign might turn into 'trap girl quest...

Though, tbh, if thats what the majority wants, I would not mind either *shrugs* Just means I need more undressy-villains.

So if thats what you lot -want- to play, go for it, Futa/femtraps are just a marginal direction adjustment, really. :P

nomadsoul

'Kay.  I think my char sheet is more or less finished!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: nomadsoul on May 21, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
'Kay.  I think my char sheet is more or less finished!

Looks cute.. will look at indepth laters though! ^^

Stendarr

Name: Victoria Marblegloom
Class: Life Domain Cleric
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good
Description: Mostly flat chested, but he wears clothes that help push up his breasts. He is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. He weighs 150 pounds. He is 18 years old. He usually fools people into believing he is a girl with his naturally girlish figure and visage.
Fetishes: Mind break/control, stomach inflation through oral, orgasm denial/delay, being forced to betray his god, anything fun you can think of
Backstory:
Victor Marblegloom was abandoned by his mother at birth on a temple doorstep. Victor was raised by the monks attending the temple to follow the teaching of Helm. He loves Helm and agrees wholeheartedly with his guidelines. Victor lived a happy life with the monks in the temple, but he longed for a less passive life. He always pestered the monks about what tasks, missions, or quests he could set out to do in order to help the people of the world, but the monks always insisted he remains in the temple and attends his duties.

At the age of 17, Victor had the pleasure of meeting a traveler who came to pray at the temple. Victor and the young woman spoke about the worship they shared and quickly became good acquaintances. Victor asked the woman all about her travels and the good deeds she had done in the name of Helm. The more he listened the more he longed. The traveling woman departed the next day, but Victor could not forget her or the deeds she had done. One day, a mere number of weeks after his encounter with the woman, he decided he could no longer idle in the temple in which he grew up. To escape the temple Victor disguised himself. He disguised himself to look as similar to the woman who had inspired him as he could, even adopting a feminine look. He snuck out one night into the vast world. He had with him only his clothes, some stolen gold he promised to repay, and an amulet of Helm to remember his home and the kind people who raised him.

In the early stages of his travel, he discovered that he loved living as a woman. He was unfamiliar with attention because the monks never paid him much heed, and he loved the attention being a woman brought. He adopted the name Victoria to suit his new disguise. In order to better help people, he spent his initial gold buying equipment to become a Cleric. He found his temple duties had well prepared him to become a Cleric, and he used his abilities to amass more gold so that he may continue traveling and performing good deeds.
Bonus questions!
He would be reduced to a sulking heap if anyone ever took his amulet of Helm from him.
Welcoming new disciples into the temple of Helm where he grew up.
He is quick to panic, but would always try his best to save a friend.
Were he to ever be captured, Victoria is likely to have a nervous breakdown and submit himself.
Str 14 (+2)
Dex 9 (- 1)
Con 14 (+ 2)
Int 13 (+ 1)
Wis 16 (+ 3)
Cha 13 (+ 1)

HP: 17 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: -1 Speed: 30 ft
Strong Saves: Wisdom (+5), Charisma (+3)
History + 3
Insight + 5
Medicine + 5
Religion + 3
Disciple of Life:
Whenever you use a spell of 1st level or higher to restore hit points to a creature, the creature regains additional hit points equal to 2 + the spell’s level.
Channel Divinity: Once per short rest channel your divinity.
Channel Divinity: Turn Undead
Channel Divinity: Preserve Life
Equipment and items:
Starting Gold: 70GP
Backpack 2gp
Mace 5gp
Ringmail 30gp
Shield 10gp
An iron symbol of Helm affixed to the shield, used as a holy symbol 10gp
Traveler's clothes 2gp
A prayer book 1gp
A strung silver symbol of Helm 1gp
Coin purse 5sp, holding 8 gold pieces and 5 silver pieces
Attacks
Mace + 4 to hit, 1d6 + 4 Bludgeoning damage
Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Guidance, Mending, Spare the Dying
Grade 1:
Command, Create or Destroy Water, Cure Wounds

kingmaster1

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 21, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
That's bullshit. I did not copy that description over. I did not. Oh hi bard.

Currently open.

Three notches too far on the sliding scale of furry for me, by pic alone. I'll accept things below 50%.
And things like this guy, this guy is awesome.

Fem-picture hunt squad, to the rescue!

Aww, okay, I'll find a less catty cat boy :p

I think that picture is better while still keeping to the site's guidlines >_>

Hey y'all, I've taken stock of my previous obligations and I don't think I'll have time to give this game the attention it deserves. I will be dropping out. Hope y'all have fun!

Tydorei

I'm interested. I will see what I can come up with.

RedPhoenix

Name: Ye'me (pronounced 'yummy')
Class: Barbarian (leaning Ancestral Guardian, perhaps Totem Warrior)
Race: Human (Variant)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: ---->
Backround: Courtier
Fetishes: Can I just say 'butt stuff'? Also since I see him as grappling sometimes, the flavor of who exactly is grabbing who could be fun to toy with, as well as exactly what Ye'me ends up doing to take advantage of his court functionary feature.

Backstory: Ye'me is the only son among several daughters of a queen of a tribe of distant nomad amazons. Among his people the women are the warrior and the guardians, the men are the homekeepers and ornaments. Ye'me was more than that, he was a royal ornament and his job as a young man was to welcome visitors and ensure their needs were seen to. As foreign visitors were not allowed to touch amazon women without their leave, Ye'me got quite a lot of pent up arousal directed at him.

After years of that he couldn't take it anymore, and, sure that he could be more than just a courtier, demanded to be allowed to go prove himself like amazon women are. Ye'me's insistence of keeping his body hair free, his hair long and gorgeous, and always wearing noticeable makeup is because any less and someone might think he was trying to be a woman. He's not you see, he's just trying to prove that men can be warriors too. As part of this he beseeched the blessing of his tribes priestesses, and the spirits of his ancestors blessed him with a body feminine enough that he can actually fight in the amazon style. He is still somewhat confused by the strange, backwards ways of society around him, but he has slowly adapted over the short time he's been away from home trying to prove himself.

His mother gave in to his 'silly little ideas' and let him wander off, even giving him a set of traditional amazonian chainmail bikini armor, telling him to come home when he realized the world was no place for a male to about on his own. He's determined to not do this until he's made his fortune and proven he can stand up for himself. Ye'me is prone to be subservient to women as per his upbringing and finds the acts of men who let their body hair grow out, don't wear makeup, or look less than sexy at all times horrifyingly improper.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? He secretly believes he can be just as great a warrior as any woman. OH MY GOD DON'T TELL MOM I SAID THAT.
Where do you see your character in ten years? Still confused at why his smooth skin, long hair, and heavy makeup don't make it obvious he's a male.
How does your character react when in grave danger? With courage and steadfast determination to save his companions first!
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? I imagine quite a lot of things going into his butt. Probably accompanied by him swearing revenge.

Ability Scores
Str 16 (+3)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 8 (-1)
Wis 9 (-1)
Cha 10 (0)

Prof: STR (+5), CON (+4)

HP: 23
Armor Class: 15 (Unarmored Defense + Shield)
Initiative Bonus: +1
Speed: 30'

Skill proficiencies and Feats: Athletics (expertise), Insight, Perception, Persuasion, Stealth, Acrobatics, Jeweler's Tools,

Prodigy: Gain one skill proficiency, one language, one tool proficiency. Pick a skill you are proficient in to gain expertise in (Athletics).

Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Orcish, Draconic

Other Proficiencies: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons, Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields

Class Stuff:

Court Functionary: Can gain access records and inner workings of any noble court or government you encounter. You know who the movers and shakers are and whom to go to for the favors you seek, and what the current intrigues of interest are.

Rage:
- Enter or end Rage as a bonus action
- Adv on STR checks and saves
- When making a melee attack gain bonus damage dependent on level (+2)
- Resistance to Bludgeon, Piercing, Slashing Damage
- Can't cast spells or concentrate while raging
- Lasts 1 minute, ends if unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature or taken damage since last turn
- Recharges on long rest (currently 2)

Unarmored Defense
- AC is 10 + con + dex (may use shield)

Reckless Attack
- Adv on Melee attack roll, attacks against you have advantage until next turn

Danger Sense
- Adv on Dex saves against effects you can see

Equipment and items:

Set of Fine Clothes (Chainmail Bikini)
Pouch
Shield

Longsword
2 Handaxes
4 Javelins

Explorer's Pack

Attacks

Longsword - +5 attack / 1d8/1d10+3 Slashing, Versatile
Hand Axe - +5 attack / 1d6+3 Slashing, Light, Thrown (20/60)
Javelin - +5 attack / 1d6+3 Piercing, Thrown (30/120)

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

A'ight, let's see whom we've got so far, who doesn't like having their creative ideas judged by stranger/near stranger frogs on the internetz:

Arrian Galrin
Interesting backstory, certainly lending itself to shenanigans.

Mechanically, however his points don't check out, ran them through an attribute point calculator on a whim, you're 5 short, going by your Ravenloft games rules, I assume you used 32 point buy, I use 27.

Bookay
poor thing has such low stats.. :P Yeah yeah WIP, also not quite sure how I feel about Tabaxi.

Victoria

Ok, but why adopt a female guise and name and what are the characters goals, beyond his faith, what motivates his actions? You should re-review things a bit before doing a final draft.

Mechanically looks fine.

Ye'me
I like the role-reversal idea. Mechanically.. interesting stat-allocation but the backstory does fit with it, so.. overall looks good.
Approved!
One down. *nods*

~Call me a greedy rogue, because I'm collecting them traps~

nomadsoul

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 21, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
A'ight, let's see whom we've got so far, who doesn't like having their creative ideas judged by stranger/near stranger frogs on the internetz:

Arrian Galrin
Interesting backstory, certainly lending itself to shenanigans.

Mechanically, however his points don't check out, ran them through an attribute point calculator on a whim, you're 5 short, going by your Ravenloft games rules, I assume you used 32 point buy, I use 27.
Hmmm, maybe I erred somewhere?  Here's the calculation I used at base stats:

Str 8 (0 points)
Dex 13 (5 points)
Con 12 (4 points)
Int 10 (2 points)
Wis 14 (7 points)
Cha 15 (9 points)

Total - 27 points

Half-Elf mods (+1 Dex, +1 Wis, +2 Cha) for final ability scores: Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 17

Let me know if I made a mistake somewhere (I'm using the books, so I might have missed an errata or update that changes the calculations).  Thanks!

Roleplay Frog

@Nomad:

Weird. I must have derped somewhere along the lines. I swear I calculated it proper.. hrmnn..
Ahem. My bad.
Approved!

ThatFantasticBard

Name: Evri Gaelwyn
Class: Paladin 2
Race: Elf
Alignment: NG
Description: Same boy.
Background: Far Traveller
Fetishes: Mind Control, Corruption, Being Dominated, Non Con, Monsters
Backstory: Evri grew up deep within a secluded forest, hidden away from the outside world, raised by his father, Immleios and his mother, Nairaste. His people tended to travel through the forest quite a bit, preferring to stay on the move whenever possible and had an extreme distrust towards other races. While being fairly easy going with most things, Evri was still expected to do his part, his mother and father doing their best to teach him how to survive in the wilds. Despite their best efforts however, the boy often found himself far too distracted, imagining what life outside their forests may be like. Evri had quite the imagination, too, imagining all sorts of exciting adventures involving bizarre and terrifying monsters, much to the chagrin of his parents.

Occasionally, when no one was watching him, Evri would sneak away from the rest of the elves to act out one of his little fantasies. It was during one of these adventures that he discovered an abandoned and ruined human camp in the middle of a clearing, with their various belongings strewn about. He was told to avoid anything made by Humans with extreme prejudice, but the boy's curiosity got the better of him and he began to search  the discarded belongings, seeing if they had left anything interesting. Nothing beyond a few books remained intact, but before he had a chance to look at them, Evri heard footsteps approaching, quickly stuffing the books in his bag, the boy then tried to flee the camp before he was spotted, only to immediately run into his father, who grabbed him by the arm, pulling him away from the clearing and scolding him for running off. Fortunately Immleios didn't check his bag and Evri was able to keep the books he had found a secret from his tribe.

While his Common wasn't too impressive, Evri still managed to read the books with some difficulty whenever he was alone. The books told stories of brave holy knights, who fought to protect the innocent and deliver justice to those who allied themselves with demons and devils. The young Elf was completely enraptured by the tales and his own made up stories would begin to revolve around him fighting with the paladins, striving to eradicate all things evil. Unfortunately, with his new found distractions, his lessons in survival would stick with him less and less and he was soon considered one of the least talented children in his tribe, lacking any sort of proper skill.

Eventually he would be caught with the books by his father, who took them from the boy and burned them. Immleios told him that the books were distracting him from his lessons and while he was undoubtedly right, he was hearing none of it. In his anger, Evri would leave that night, deciding that living in the forest amongst the other Elves simply wasn't what he was meant to do. Taking enough rations to hopefully last his trip, he set off, hoping to find his calling elsewhere. Despite his limited knowledge of the forest and how to navigate it, he eventually managed to find his way out after a few weeks, but by then his supplies were nearly gone. Once out in the plains, any knowledge the boy managed to retain had been almost worthless. After a bit more travelling, the young Elf found a road and, unsure of what else to do, followed it in the hopes of finding civilization. However, after a few days of travelling with no signs of any town or city in sight and with his food and water completely used up, it began to seem like a futile effort.

Hungry and with no idea where he was, Evri continued to travel, hoping for some sort of salvation before he was too weak to move. His miracle would come in the form of a large caravan, the leader of which took pity on the exhausted boy, allowing him to travel with them, given that he was willing to do any sort of work that was asked of him. Again having no real alternative, he accepted, hopping on one of the carriages where they gave him food and drink, allowing him to rest. It was during his time with the caravan that he met a rather friendly Bard, who introduced himself as Tevos. Tevos told Evri all manner of different stories when neither of them were busy. Some of them he would tell in the traditional manner and others would require a song, but the Elf would latch on to every word regardless of how they were performed, completely immersed in the skilled Bard's storytelling. In addition to his tales, the man also told him about Human civilization and all sorts of things the Elf would have to learn if he wanted to survive in the city. Eventually, after Evri had admitted to the man that he had no real skills to speak of, Tevos would offer to teach him how to play the lyre so he'd have at least some means of making money when they arrived in the city. Though it meant he wouldn't have as much time to listen to the Bard's stories, Evri nevertheless agreed, figuring it best to have some sort of talent  to get by with. He would spend the rest of his free time training with the instrument, even finding himself far more engaged with his lessons then he had ever been with the Elves.

It would be another month or so before they finally arrived at their destination, a grand city that almost seemed to shine in the afternoon light. The sight of the immense and alien structures left Evri in awe, the city seeming like something straight out of one of his storybooks. Tevos explained that the city was a capital of the lands they were in and that they had an order of Paladins that worshiped Tyr. Evri remained giddy with excitement throughout the rest of the trip, not being able to calm down in the slightest until they had gone through the gates. After helping move some cargo to the docks and saying his goodbyes to Tevos, the boy would rush off to the city's main temple, eager to join the order of holy knights he had come to revere.

Of course things weren't that simple. Upon arrival he was told by a Priest that there was a fee of ten gold he had to pay before he'd even be seen to become a potential trainee. Distraught, but not defeated, Evri would leave to seek some means of making the required gold elsewhere in the city. Miraculously, one of the taverns in the dingier parts had recently lost a bard that had played there regularly and allowed the boy to put his own skill with the lyre to work. While he wasn't overly talented, Evri managed to play moderately well and even made enough in tips to cover food, water, a room and even an extra few copper a day to save. After a few months of playing at the inn, he actually managed to save up enough to apply at the temple! Rushing back, he handed the Priest his copper coins and despite being annoyed with having to count it all out, he still allowed Evri to take their entrance test. The test itself was a surprisingly simple one, just a few basic questions and physical trials to test the seriousness of anyone who asked to join. Passing them all without too much of a struggle, Evri was one step closer to realizing his dream.

If the test was meant to be a sample of the trials to come, it had been a very poor one. The Elf found himself nearly overwhelmed with his training, whether it was having to recite lengthy prayers and blessings that he had only learned a mere hour ago, or the grueling physical training he had to endure out in the courtyard. Still, he refused to give up, no matter how much his instructors yelled at him for forgetting a simple 500 word prayer or how bruised and sore he got from his sparring. As the years rolled by, Evri would turn into quite a promising trainee and what he lacked in sheer strength, he made up for with resolve and finesse, able to defeat opponents nearly twice his size in sparring matches through his quick and skillful movements alone. While he had often grown homesick while staying at the temple, he knew that his place was there and that he'd be able to do far greater good than he could've ever possible imagined with the help of his trainers and with Tyr guiding his path.
Bonus questions!
He thinks Orcs are kinda sexy!

A famous paladin, with many stories written about his adventures
Protect others at all costs!

Best to keep resolve strong through prayer and meditation. Wait for an opportunity to escape when it presents itself.

Str 8 (-1)
Dex 17 (+3)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 10 (0)
Wis 10 (0)
Cha 14 (+2)

HP: 22/22 Armor Class: 21 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30 feet
Strong Saves: Wisdom, Charisma
Persuasion (+4)
Religion (+2)
Perception (+2)
Insight  (+2)
Lyre (+2)
Class Stuff:
Divine Sense
The presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or Undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity (the Vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich, for instance). Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the Hallow spell.

Lay on Hands
Your blessed touch can heal wounds. You have a pool of Healing power that replenishes when you take a Long Rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level x 5.
As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool.

Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of Healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it.

You can cure multiple Diseases and neutralize multiple Poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.

This feature has no effect on Undead and constructs.

Fighting Style (Protection)
When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the Attack roll. You must be wielding a Shield.

Divine Smite
Starting at 2nd level, when you hit a creature with a melee weapon Attack, you can expend one spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon's damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot, plus 1d8 for each Spell Level higher than 1st, to a maximum of 5d8. The damage increases by 1d8 if the target is an Undead or a fiend.

Equipment and items:
Rapier
Shield
Javelin (5x)
Priest's Pack

Backpack
Blanket
Candle (10x)
Tinderbox
Alms Box
Block of Incense (2x)
Censer
Vestments
Rations (2x)
Waterskin

Chainmail
Holy Symbol
Traveler's Clothes
Lyre
Map of Forest of Poor Quality
Wooden Necklace
5 GP

Attacks +3 (1d8+3)
Spellcasting

Grade 1:
Cure Wounds    (P)
Guiding Bolt     (P)
Shield of Faith

Random notez!

Kathyan

Name: Kirss Haventhel
Class(es): Mercenary Druid (Circle of the Sheperd)
Race: Elf (Eladrin)
Alignment: CG
Description: flat chested and athletic
Fetishes: Large breasts, femininity, Bestiality (anything goes, yeah I know this is unusual in me, big exception here since Kirss can turn into animals and speak with animals ^^)
Autumn: threesomes, oral sex, Winter: bondage, anal sex, Spring: exbitionism, sex in unusual positions/places, Summer: rough sex, surprise sex. Every fetish goes for any season but those would be her favorite on those season.

Backstory:
Born and raised among elves from the Feywild Kirss grew up and spent most of her youth in eternal autumn with little concern for the current season of the rest of the world and happy she was to learn and to share and to experience life with her fellow. The more she grew the more she enjoyed and soon that enjoyment made her look to the opposite gender with different eyes, eyes full of innocent curiosity, eyes that once she matured guided her to open herself to her inner spring and it then when she began to spend more time with those she had romantic interests than with friends and family, soon getting to know other races that had nothing in common with her or her own.

Other females were not as athletic as she was but either more slender and graceful or had far more shapely figures and well pronounced curves making Kirss feel instantly enamored with them and their mundane beauty. With hopes of getting more intimate with some of them she would abandon her own people and would go after these strangers. Travelers, adventurers, men and women to whom she was a stranger and to whom upon looking at her physique would see nothing but a cute elf boy.

At first she didn't notice this and liking both men and women it was not an issue either but soon she would realize about it immersing her in a deep personal winter. What could she do now?, she could not return now, she was too far away, too embarrassed, she would have to learn to make a living on her own. And so she began accepting any job that a boy could do... a girl!, I'm a girl, sigh... but still she'd do any work that payed good money. She would grow more experienced and seasoned with time but her attitude hardened into a fierce summer one, she was not the cute girl once she was but a mercenary that, if you payed the right amount of gold, would do anything you asked out of hi...her!... Her one and absolute goal now was to find a way not to return with her own but to became as shapely as those women she liked so much.

Bonus questions!
Autumn: I got nothing to hide, Winter/Summer: I secretly want to be sexually owned, Spring: I don't really know why but you remind me of my first love
Where do you see your character in ten years? Rich and busty ^^
Autumn: look for an alternate solution, Winter: stand back and protect self, Spring: try to help her friends first, Summer: attack first, ask questions later
Autumn: give the remainder of my clothes to my friends, Winter: look for a way out and something to cover up before someone comes to kill me or rape, Spring: curiously wonder why they trapped me and what they'll do to me, Summer: plan how to get whoever put me here and make them pay for it.

Str 08 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 8 (-1)
Wis 15 (+2)
Cha 15 (+2)

HP: 15 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30'
Strong Saves: Int, Wis
Skill proficiencies and Feats: Animal Handling, Athletics, Perception, Persuasion, Survival
Languages: Common, Elvish, Druidic, Sylvan
Tools: Herbalism Kit, Gaming cards, Vehicles(land)
Special Features

Darkvision 60'
Keen Senses
Fey Ancestry: advantage on saves versus charms and magic can't put you to sleep.
Trance: no need to sleep instead meditate for 4 hours.
Four seasons: when finishing a long rest can change their season which also affect your mood.
Fey Step: once per short rest as a bonus action can teleport to up to 30', at level 3rd gain an aditional effect based on your season.

Druidic
Spellcasting, Ritual Casting
Wild Shape: 2/long rest lasting up to 1 hour per level, max CR 1/4, no flying or swimming.
Speech of the woods: you learn sylvan, in addition beasts can understand your speech and you can decipher their noisesand motions.
Spirit Totem: 1/short rest, as a bonus action can summon an spirit within 60', the spirit creates an aura of 30'. The spirit last for 1 minute or until you are incapacitated, as a bonus action you can move the spirit 60' to a point you can see
-Bear Spirit: when it appears each creature of your choice within the spirit's aura gains 5+druid level temp hp, you and your allies gain advantage on str checks and saves whlie in the aura.
-Hawk Spirit: when a creature makes an attack roll against a creature in the spirit's aura, you can use your reaction to grant advantage to the attack roll, you and your allies have advantage on perception checks while in the aura.
-Unicorn Spirit: you and your allies gain advantage on check to detect creatures in the spirit's aura, if you use a spell slot to cast a spell that restores hit points to any creature in or out of the aura each creature of your choice recover hp equal to your druid level.

Mercenary Life: You know the mercenary life as only someone who has experienced it can. You are able to identify mercenary companies by their emblems, and you know a little about any such company, including the names and reputations of its comanders and leaders, and who has hired them recently. You can find the taverns and festhalls where mercenaries abide in any area, as long as you speak the language. You can find mercenary work between adventures sufficient to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.

Equipment and items: Wooden shield, Scimitar, leather armor, explorer pack(a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and
a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it), druidic focus, a herbalism kit, a uniform of your company, an insignia of your rank, a set of gaming cards, 10 darts, crowbar, grappling hook, a pouch containing the remainder of your last wages (5sp)
Attacks: Scimitar attack +5, damage 1d6+3
Darts attack +5 range 20/60, damage 1d4+3
Spellcasting:
Cantrips: Guidance, Druidcraft

Spells prepared based on season
Grade 1: 3/3

Seasons

Autumn______________________________

Personality: You share what you have, with little regard of your own needs
Flaw: Everyone is your friend, or a potential friend

Druidcraft: surrounded by falling leaves
Usually Prepared spells: Charm Person, Cure wounds, Goodberry, Ice Knife
Favored spirit: Unicorn
Fey step: after teleporting can charm up to 2 creatures you can see within 10' of you for 1 minute or until you or your companions deal damage to it, wis save using your cha
Winter

Personality: The worst case is the most likely to occur
Flaw: You speak only to point out the flaws in others' plans

Druidcraft: snowflakes fall around her
Usually Prepared spells: Absorb elements, Fog Cloud, Healing word, Ice Knife
Favored spirit: Hawk
Fey step: before teleporting a creature you can see within 5' of you is frightened until the end of your next turn, wis save using your cha
Spring_______________________________

Personality: You approch everything with enthusiasm, even the most mundane chores
Flaw: A pretty face infatuates you in an instant but your fancy passes with equal speed

Druidcraft: gives off a faint smell of flowers
Usually Prepared spells: Absorb elements, Charm Person, Cure wounds, Thunderwave
Favored spirit: Unicorn
Fey step: you can touch a willing creature within 5' and teleport them instead of you
Summer

Personality: You maintain an intimidating front. It's better to prevent fights with a show of force than to harm others
Flaw: The best option is one that is swift, unexpected and overwhelming

Druidcraft: a puff of dry wind is constantly blowing
Usually Prepared spells: Faerie fire, Fog cloud, Healing word, Thunderwave
Favored spirit: Bear
Fey step: after teleporting deal fire damage equal to your cha mod to each creature of your choice that you can see within 5' of you

Random notez!

Chulanowa

Will hopefull get some stuff together after work. Unless I pass out, or get eaten by wolpertingers, or have other extenuating circumstances

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on May 22, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
Will hopefull get some stuff together after work. Unless I pass out, or get eaten by wolpertingers, or have other extenuating circumstances

On that note, will get to resuming approval soon, please watch out for Wolpertingers until then. Remember, they are after attractive single women and those that look like 'em.

kingmaster1

So, should I not try and make a tabaxi?

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 21, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Ye'me
I like the role-reversal idea. Mechanically.. interesting stat-allocation but the backstory does fit with it, so.. overall looks good.
Approved!
One down. *nods*

Woot. Thank you. Yeah he's a bit of a typical but slightly prettier than average barbarian I guess. :)

Stendarr

I fleshed out and changed the story on Victoria a good bit.

I kept his age at 18 because I was unsure if we were allowed to go younger, but my vision would have been maybe 16.

Either way, I think he's about ready.

Roleplay Frog

Alright-o.
As usual, unless poked I presume your thingie hasn't changed.

Victoria Marblegloom

Backstory does not read like Lawful Good to me, but that's secondary.
Y'know, I do things I do for a reason, even if they seem random and temperamental. So I hope there's no hard feelings when I tell you: Denied because you don't seem to pay much attention to what I expect in a character sheet.

Kirss Haventhel

Feel like you derp a derp a bit on the grammar, but nothing serious.
Personally, the Eladrin subrace always makes me squeamish, but I guess it would make sense the Eladrin are a bit wishy-washy on the whole definition of their races boundaries.

I.. don't really find anything wrong, either way, guess I'll have to Approve *chuckles* Not suprised someone from the circle of Shepherd tries to head out to lay unknown species. :p

~That makes three, one more and I'll consider setting up thingies.~

So, should I not try and make a tabaxi?

Meh, I dun wanna blanket-disallow a bit of furryness but I don't want to bind myself to Forgotten realms lore either.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 22, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
Meh, I dun wanna blanket-disallow a bit of furryness but I don't want to bind myself to Forgotten realms lore either.

Alright, that's fine, think I'll just be on my way, then.

Best of luck with the game, guys o/

Stendarr

My character is Lawful Good because Helm is an extremely Lawful and mostly good deity.

My characters Lawful Good nature is further reflected in his will to repay the people he got his money from.

I'm trying to pay close attention to what you're looking for RoleplayFrog, but I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Would you like me to further review my character?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Stendarr on May 22, 2018, 08:44:14 PM
My character is Lawful Good because Helm is an extremely Lawful and mostly good deity.

My characters Lawful Good nature is further reflected in his will to repay the people he got his money from.

I'm trying to pay close attention to what you're looking for RoleplayFrog, but I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Would you like me to further review my character?

A lawful good character does not run from the system they are in, and to run to repay people is NG. Furthermore, you missed a little side-thing I included with the intent to make sure people were paying attention, if you aren't reading the character-creation to the end, what tells me you will read roleplay posts to the end?

Stendarr

Honestly, I was not sure if my character should have been NG or LG. I was going to ask, or maybe switch dieties. I am not experienced in this sort of system or D&D as a whole very much. I didn't put in the random notez spoiler because I didn't think anyone would miss it. I had it in my first draft but didn't think anyone cared.

I'm not trying to be combative. I apologize if it's coming off that way. I'm very willing to put effort into this. I'm trying to be easy to work with. I'm still willing to continue if you'd like to give me the chance. I would appreciate some patience and I feel like my contributions will only improve from here.

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 22, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
Kirss Haventhel

Feel like you derp a derp a bit on the grammar, but nothing serious.
Personally, the Eladrin subrace always makes me squeamish, but I guess it would make sense the Eladrin are a bit wishy-washy on the whole definition of their races boundaries.

I.. don't really find anything wrong, either way, guess I'll have to Approve *chuckles* Not suprised someone from the circle of Shepherd tries to head out to lay unknown species. :p

~That makes three, one more and I'll consider setting up thingies.~
Yeah sorry I wrote that and night and in the morning I mostly did the stats and formatting and forgot to double check, will correct it now.

Chulanowa

I find myself wrestling with three ideas  :-\ Scrappy tomboy rogue or fighter, androgynous elf-ish sorcerer / monk, or stalwart futa Half-orc paladin-thing.

ThatFantasticBard

Quote from: Chulanowa on May 23, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
I find myself wrestling with three ideas  :-\ Scrappy tomboy rogue or fighter, androgynous elf-ish sorcerer / monk, or stalwart futa Half-orc paladin-thing.

Well, given the woeful lack of half-orcs/orcs, I'm gonna toss in my vote for that one. :P

Cryptogram

Submitting a character for consideration. I knocked it out pretty fast, but I think everything is done and all in order.

Name: Meo Duskhand
Class(es): Rogue 2 (into Inquisitive)
Alignment: Neutral
Description: The pink hair is a wig under which is his real short black hair
Backround: Charlatan
Fetishes: Feminization, excessive cum, dirty talk,
Backstory:
Meo grew up a poor orphan on the streets of a small town, always on the hunt for coin by any means. He followed friends and other shady types in the town and learned their skills of thievery and deception, but as he grew up he developed a scheme of his own. The town was mostly a mining settlement, far from most of civilization and with a male-dominated population. Most of the women in town were just brought along with their husbands, so there was a lack of single women and whores. Meo could with ease make himself feminine enough to get men paying him for his services, and soon this became his main business. Aside from direct money, he also found he could use his charms to get favors and free things which he could then sell, as well as leniency when he was caught doing other illegal things.

Once he had saved enough to go travelling, Meo left the town and set out for greater riches, continuing to profit from the lustful affections of men whenever he could. Along the way he spent time with adventurers to learn how to defend himself, since not all men were happy once they uncovered his true nature, and he got a taste for the adventuring lifestyle. He has now decided to pursue it full time, hoping to amass great riches in his adventures so that he can retire in luxury.

Bonus questions!
He claims to still be straight and that he simply does what he does for money and advantages, but really he secretly just loves to be used by men and would do it for free if he had to, to get his fix.
Running an organisation of like-minded people, continuing to prey on the lustful affections of men and making more money from it.
Surrender himself to the biggest, strongest creature in the room in exchange for protection.
He would try to seduce guards to find a way to escape (or at least to get extra privileges until rescue comes), as well as offering himself to the strongest fellow prisoner(s) to secure his protection while incarcerated.

Ability Scores
Str 8 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 11 (0)
Int 10 (0)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP: 13 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30
Strong Saves:Dexterity (+5), Intelligence (+2)

Deception (+7)
Performance (+7)
Persuasion (+5)
Sleight of Hand (+5)
Acrobatics (+5)
Stealth (+5)
Insight (+3)

Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Forgery Kit

Feat: Actor
+1 Charisma
Advantage on Deception and Performance checks to pass self off as a different person
Mimic speech and sound of other creatures that I have heard for 1 minute.

Class Stuff:
False Identity: Dia Softflame, his female identity
Expertise: Double Proficiency with Deception and Performance
Thieves' Cant
Cunning Action: Bonus action Dash, Disengage, Hide.
Sneak Attack: 1d6 when advantage

Equipment and items:
15gp

Rapier
Shortsword
Leather Armor
Daggers x2
Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Fine clothes (female)
Burglar's Pack

Attacks
Rapier (+5, 1d8+3)
Shortsword (+5, 1d6+3)
Dagger (+5, 1d4+3)

Random notez!

VonDoom

I might submit a character if I can think of a good one and get everything figured out before recruitment closes - only did a character in 5e once before and don't really remember any of the nitty-gritty.  ;D But since I'm already looking into it again for another game, it's not as much of a barrier! Does anyone have any particular things they'd like to see in the game and haven't yet? Since I haven't thought up my character yet, I might be able to accommodate.  ;D

That said, just because:

Notez

... don't hurt me!

::) :P
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Chulanowa

Gil
Gilly
Name: Gilly "Gil" Roseapple
Class(es): Fighter 2 (undecided; Battle Master, or perhaps a dip into rogue at 3rd)
Race: Stout Halfling
Alignment:  Chaotic Good
Description: Gil stands at three-foot eight and has a whip-thin build. Big hazel eyes with an odd hint of yellow peer from under a fringe of messy-cut short brown hair, with a constant little smirk on plump lips and freckled cheeks. Dressed in piecemeal clothing, or a suit of well-battered leather armor when it's time to throw down. Always has a knife somewhere, and has a fuzzy pet mouse named Snibbler somewhere else. Easily mistaken for a boy; this is intentional. Underneath the clothing, and with her chest unwrapped, Gil is pretty clearly Gilly though, with small breasts and definite, if slender curves to her hips...
Backround: Urchin
Fetishes: Voyeurism and exhibitionism; Size difference; Mild oral fixation; Adventures in self-discovery (Gil's got a lot to discover, sexually. Spanking and facials are probably in there.)
Backstory: Gilly only has vague memories of her parents, and the notion that something terrible happened to separate her from them. That was a long, long time ago (almost fourteen years, forever ago!). She's been living on the streets of Aveeds ever since. it's a rough city in general; rougher for a halfling orphan of course, but, as Gilly discovered, easier if you're a boy. So she became Gil. Gilly cried in alleyways behind trash bins and when cats she tried to pet bit her; Gil was a rough-and-tumble guy who didn't need no stupid cat! Gilly missed her parents; Gil put his elbow in other boys' eyes and made his own family. Being Gil wasn't the greatest of course, but getting into fistfights and rock-tosses with the other guttersnipes was a lot better than what Gilly had seen happen to other girls in those alleyways. As the years passed, Gil got tough and though never strong, he was certainly able, and managed to carve out a little niche for himself. Unfortunately, at a certain age, Gilly began to, ahem, poke out, and things began to change. After she noticed her peers' notice of those two facts, she decided to get out of dodge; She tagged on with some trade caravan headed Anywhere But there; it was two weeks of scrubbing pots, chasing chickens, and tying knots before someone noticed the caravan had acquired an extra halfling. The person who noticed was one of the hired swords, Mordanna. For the rest of the journey, the mercenary took Gilly under her wing, showing her the proper way to hold and swing a sword, good stances, soft spots on a foe, and the like. She also taught Gilly how to bind her chest so that getting slapped in the tits wasn't such a problem. Since then Gilly's been to a few towns and gone on a handful of adventures; never any permanent arrangement, always just spur of the moment, "I'll swing a blade for a cut of the loot" arrangements against kobolds or the like. She's uneasy around the largefolk, especially large menfolk, and it seems most regular adventuring parties have at least one fur-chested, mighty-thewed, glistening-with-sweat chunk of half orc with a big... thick... stiff... greatsword. And rather than risk it, Gil splits.

Bonus questions!
Gil's secret is that he's actually Gilly; She's gotten a little more comfortable with this coming out, though she still presents as a boy. Even so she doesn't want anyone to know that she is a thin crunchy shell around a soft, sweet nougat filling; she's tough damn it, and no the mean cat isn't making me cry are you stupid, it's allergies!
Inside a gelatinous cube; You know how fighters are. Ideally though, she'll have garnered enough resources and experience to return to Areeds and do something to help out those in the same place she was in. In the meantime she pitches in where she can where she is. But never in a sappy, sentimental way; more like teaching the next generation of halfling street-trash to punch taller jerks in the balls, and then buying them lunch.
Depends on the situation. If she's cornered, basically a frenzy of knives, knees, and probably teeth to get out of it. If it's just her and she can run, she'll haul ass like its on fire. If someone she likes is also in danger, she'll do what she can to fight for an escape for both of them. She's not real good at the whole 'talkign her way out of things" thing, so pretty much fight or flight for her.
Contemplate the poor life decisions that got her on the wrong side of the law, then clean up her bwahahahaha, no. Dungeons are made for escaping, and prisons are made for prison riots. Break out with her tits out. Squirm out throughthe bars, pick the locks of her friends and any otheerr nice-looking prisoners, and storm the stockades while singing "Chant du départ" or something

Str 8 (-1)
Dex 17 (+3)
Con 16 (+3)
Int 11 (+0)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 10 (+0)

HP: 22 (2d10+6) Armor Class: 14 (16 w/shield) Initiative Bonus: 13 Speed: 25 feet
Strong Saves: Strength (Proficient; +1), Dexterity (+3), Constitution (Proficient; +5)
Skill proficiencies and Feats: Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Perception; All armor, all weapons, shields; Thieves' tools, disguise kit
Class Stuff:
Fighting Style: Tunnel Fighter (UA)
You excel at defending narrow passages, doorways, and other tight spaces. As a bonus action, you can enter a defensive stance that lasts until the start of your next turn. While in your defensive stance, you can make opportunity attacks without using your reaction, and you can use your reaction to make a melee attack against a creature that moves more than 5 feet while within your reach.
Second Wind
At first level, on your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge
Starting at second level, on your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

Equipment and items: Short sword; Daggers (2); Hand crossbow w/20 bolts; Shield; Leather armor; Common clothing; Hand-drawn map of Areeds; Pet mouse (snibbler!); Small knife; set of common clothing; Belt pouch w/10 GP; Token to remember her parents by (A tiny clockwork music box)
Attacks
Short Sword (+5; 1d6+3)
Dagger (+5; 1d4+3)
Light crossbow (+5; 1d8+3)
Halfling Dick-Punch (+5; 1-1)

Random notez!

WHAT HO, Evildoers! Have at thee!

In Case of Futa, click Spoiler (WIP)
Name:
Class(es): Also the archetype you aim for!
Race:
Alignment:
Description:(If any different from picture)
Backround:
Fetishes: (Name a few things you want to happen to your character if not already covered.)
Backstory:(No need to write an essay but give a short idea of your characters history and their mindset.)
Bonus questions!

Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

HP: Armor Class: Initiative Bonus: Speed:
Strong Saves:
Class Stuff:
Equipment and items:
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spellcasting (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

*frog-flails at influx of people.. * welp, looks like we get 8 full for the weekend. will get to you soonish.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
Wild shapes into a frog and dances. ^^

Frog: this is my fetish

DM: U need diminiuitive shape feat thingie.

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 24, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
Frog: this is my fetish

DM: U need diminiuitive shape feat thingie.

I don't think I do but then again I believe frogs have a swimming speed so I'd have to wait to level up before being able to do such a thing. ^^

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on May 24, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
I don't think I do but then again I believe frogs have a swimming speed so I'd have to wait to level up before being able to do such a thing. ^^

Frogs may or may not also have Dr 5/- and some innate spellcasting as houserule *nodnod*

Roleplay Frog

Evri Gaelwyn

Backstorystuff: Heh, isolationist elves. alright sure. I feel like he should have bard-dip with that backstory, buuut his calling was the knighting I guess.

Mechanics look solid, so.. Approved!
That makes 4 characters, yey. I'll give latecomers a lil more time to submit stuff, before I get to hammering up the ooc/charsheet shenanigans and working on the introduction.
But let's look at the other two too!

QuoteI am not experienced in this sort of system or D&D as a whole very much. I didn't put in the random notez spoiler because I didn't think anyone would miss it. I had it in my first draft but didn't think anyone cared.

I'm not trying to be combative. I apologize if it's coming off that way. I'm very willing to put effort into this. I'm trying to be easy to work with. I'm still willing to continue if you'd like to give me the chance. I would appreciate some patience and I feel like my contributions will only improve from here.

Alright, far be it from me to stop you there, however, I'm going to ask you to try another character concept, it will help you familiarize yourself with the system.
As for no one caring. I care. Always. I'd not have typed things out if I didn't care about 'em. :P

Meo Duskhand
Something about you formatting this in a spoiler and your oversized image combined make this a pain for frog to read proper, please adjust.

@VonDoom: I'd never hurt fellow froggos.
And 5.0 is not that hard, really, it was designed to be easier than prior editions and it succeeds, to a fair amount. As for things people want, Bard keeps going on about orc-booty. :p

Gilly "Gil" Roseapple
's cute. Like the idea. Think I'ma allow 2 reverse traps, but if I dun find any nitpicks this'll be the first one *digging noises*
Heh. Carivan aquired another halfling.
'Boss, we got 'alflings' 'I know Jorg, whattaboutit?' 'Well, think they're budding or somethin boss'

QuoteEven so she doesn't want anyone to know that she is a thin crunchy shell around a soft, sweet nougat filling
Aaaand I'm hungry at your analogy.
Wait she punches folks into balls and then buys them lunch. hrmnn...
I clicked the spoiler and there was no futa, though.

Not sure if the halfling punch makes it better but..Approved!
Makes us five!
Time for last second requesties, before I hammer out the OOC and charsheet section and by extension, start thinking about how to party hardy throughout the campaign.

Chulanowa

I would love some halfling futa to put there! However that's a leftover from my original plan to offer two characters (one beign a futa) - I got into Gil's headspace, and abandoned the futa plan, but forgot to clear the second non-entry

Roleplay Frog

Yeah I can tell you got into the mood for Gil, so no need to do another.

Also halfling futa would be the ultimate technique over size. :P

Stendarr

The backstory is just a first draft, but the rest of the character is about set.

Name: Liliana "Temerity" Tiller
Class: Phoenix Sorcerer
Race: Hellfire Tiefling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Description: Temerity is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Her lithe figure weighs 150 pounds. She's a young woman of 28 years old. She has short infernal horns that hide among her charcoal black hairs.
Backround: Haunted One
Fetishes: Anything and everything besides vore and bathroom play
Backstory:
In that fateful moment, her parents prayed. They prayed to every divine they knew. From their trusted gods of harvest to the most deceptive fiends. It was Leira who heeded their call. The Lady of Deception showed them mercy. She would preserve their child from the terrible misfortune that had become her. They knew better than to trust a trickster god but could not stand to see their child, the only living among her fruitless siblings, a girl not to have even yet seen her tenth snowfall, perish. Hastily they excepted the goddesses mercy, and with a terrible cackle, Leira delivered their child unto them.

What they had saved was not their child. She had become perverted; turned into a foul beast. A demon's horns peeking shyly through her hair. Her eyes burning brightly like the inferno that had cursed her to her fate. Her body, now covered in pale gray skin, painted with terrible scorch marks that would never fade. Not even her genitals untainted. Now resembling that of both sexes.

Her parents could not bear the shame of their rash actions. They cast her out. Abandoning their young broken child in a far away wood. Forced to survive on her own, the young girl discovered that with her curse she was granted tremendous power. With even a glancing touch, she could set even the most lively trees ablaze. Narrowly she survived. Her juvenile mind and body saved barely by the raging fire within.

As she grew, so did her curiosity. Her curiosity motivated to find her parents as well as the god who had lain upon her this curse. In hopes of finding someone who could help her, she set out to find civilization. One day, following a barren trail in hopes of discovering a settlement she came upon a common thug. Seeing her tattered rags and her young age he decided to make the most of the encounter in a sinister manner. He was not however prepared to endure the burning rage with which she protected himself. Badly she scorched him and off he ran, but the man would have vengeance. He told the guards of a nearby town that he had been viciously assaulted by a nearby feral child. It did not take the authorities long to discover and capture her.

A local scribe watched the girl as she was brought to the local jail. He convinced the guards to free the girl, claiming it was an injustice to prosecute juveniles, explaining that he would be responsible for her. From him, her generous mentor, she learned to read and write. He taught her to better control her powers and to regulate her emotion. Because of his generosity, she would not succumb to a path of complete malevolence. He recognized one day on her forearm, disguised among the scorch marks, a short word in Infernal script. Her mentor used his numerous guides to help her decode the script. She learned that it meant temerity. Temerity was a virtue name bestowed upon the girl by The Lady of Deception. The name symbolizes her parents' boldness in trusting a deceptive god. Temerity lived with her mentor for a number of years. Learning about the Infernal language, of which she had a natural aptitude, and of the arcane. However, as she matured time had come for her to set out and pursue her lifelong quest of locating her parents and exacting revenge against Leira.

Bonus questions!
To a fault, she would submit anything to learn about her parents.
In prison, cursing her short temper.
In peril, she often lets her temper take control. Setting ablaze any obstacle in her way.
Temerity is sure to look for those who are responsible and punish them.

Str 8(-1)
Dex 14(+2)
Con 12(+1)
Int 14(+2)
Wis 12(+1)
Cha 16(+3)

HP: 14 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30ft
Strong Saves:
Constitution(+3)
Charisma(+5)
Arcana(+4), Deception(+5), Insight(+3), Survival(+3)
Languages:
Common
Infernal
Deep Speech
Sorcery:
Sorcery Points
You have 2 sorcery points, and you gain more as you reach higher levels, as shown in the Sorcery Points column of the Sorcerer table. You can never have more sorcery points than shown on the table for your level. You regain all spent sorcery points when you finish a long rest.

Flexible Casting
You can use your sorcery points to gain additional spell slots, or sacrifice spell slots to gain additional sorcery points. You learn other ways to use your sorcery points as you reach higher levels.

Phoenix Sorcery:
Ignite
At 1st level, as an action, you can magically ignite a flammable object you touch with your hand.

Mantle of Flame
Starting at 1st level, as a bonus action, you magically wreathe yourself in swirling fire. For 1 minute, you gain the following benefits:

You shed bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet.
Any creature takes fire damage equal to your Charisma modifier if it hits you with a melee attack from within 5 feet of you or if it touches you.
Whenever you roll fire damage on your turn, the roll gains a bonus to equal to your Charisma modifier.
Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

Tiefling:
Darkvision
Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only shades of gray.

Hellish Resistance
You have resistance to fire damage.

Infernal Legacy
You know the Thaumaturgy cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Hellish Rebuke spell as a 2nd-level spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. When you reach 5th level, you can cast the Darkness spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.

Hellfire
Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the Burning Hands spell once per day as a 2nd-level spell. This trait replaces the Hellish Rebuke spell of the Infernal Legacy trait.

Equipment and items:
A light crossbow, 20 bolts, two daggers, a staff (arcane focus), and an explorer's pack
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon)
Dagger +4 to hit 1d4 + 4 slashing damage, thrown range 20/60
Crossbow 1d8 piercing damage, range 80/320
Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Firebolt, Mage Hand, Mending, Minor Illusion, Thaumaturgy
Grade 1:
Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Feather Fall

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Leah "Temerity" Tiller

I feel like that pic is a Liliana Vess. hrmnn.. Anywhoo!
human infants are incredibly fragile, then again, she's not quite human so perhaps could've survived.

Anywhoo. Ya should add details as to how she re-encountered civilization at all. likely in a fiery way.

Mechanics
That said, see, pushing and prodding you got things further. *chuckles*
Approved

~Taking in two more tops.~

Anyways. Setting up an OOC and a Charsheet for approved character thingies, in the NC(duh) Exotic(orcisies and junk) system games.

Bibliophilia

Yay!  -goes to put something together.-

Bibliophilia

Name: Ilya Wor
Class(es): Ranger (Hunter)
Race: Half-Orc (Futa)
Alignment: CN
Description: Ilya bears the dark, dusky skin tone of her mother's race, as well as the long, curved incisors and thick, black hair which contrasts startlingly with the soft grey of her eyes.  Her muscular, powerful form towers over most at 6'8" tall, and her disdain for bulky clothing leaves much of her fit figure on open display.  Scars and war paint provide for an intriguing design on the olive-toned skin revealed by her minimalist attire.
Backround: Outlander
Fetishes: Sex in the wilderness/open spaces; soft and pretty partners; oral sex (mutual); anal; (There's not much Ilya doesn't like.)
Backstory:  Ilya's mother was an orc who took Ilya's father as a trophy after their tribe raided his caravan.  The family of nomadic humans were claimed, as were all the goods in their vehicles and their animals.  Some of them were sold off, others were killed, but Ilya's mother liked the look of her father and kept him as something of a pet.  Granted, it wasn't the most natural of unions and many other orcs found it odd she desired to keep the human, instead of taking her fill of him and then slitting his throat, but she was the leader of their tribe and none were brave enough to voice their questions aloud.

Ilya's mother and father were...well, happy isn't quite the word for it, but he was alive and she treated him quite well, all things considered, so he came to accept his life.  He even grew fond of Ilya's mother over time, especially when she discovered she was pregnant.  The birth of the child was not a happy day for her, as she found the child's human features displeasing, but she was willing to give the baby over to its father for raising.  He was the one who named her Ilya, and who cared for her as she grew up, doing everything he could to soften the pain of her mother's indifference - and sometimes scorn - and the cruelty of the orc tribe.

He was the one who taught Ilya to hunt and use a bow, and to track beasts in all manner of environments.  She helped him to keep the tribe fed, and did what she could to prevent her mother from harming him when her anger got the best of her, or the tribe spent the night carousing.  When Ilya was ten, her mother's tribe raided another encampment of humans, and when her mother returned with her hand in the hair of a handsome, young man half her father's age...they both knew what it meant.  Fearing for her father's life, Ilya waited until the tribe had passed out from their celebrations, and her mother had disappeared into her tent with her new pet, and then she convinced her father to flee with her.

The two packed what they could and sneaked out of the orc camp, escaping into the woods and traveling all through that night.  For days they fled, sleeping as little as possible and trying to put as much distance between themselves and the orcs as they could.  They didn't believe that much effort would be put into looking for them, since Ilya's mother had a new human to keep her company and no one had ever cared much about the 'half-breed', but they didn't want to take any chances.  Finally, after several weeks, the pair decided to stop and try to make a new life for themselves in a shaded wood outside a nice, peaceful human hamlet.  Their hunting and trapping served to keep them well-fed, and the hides could be traded for any goods they needed.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?  Sometimes she likes being forced to give up control, and there's a soft side to her that is very feminine and even romantic.
Where do you see your character in ten years? Seen the opening to Guardians of the Galaxy 2?  Combine them all into one character and make the monster twice that size...that's Ilya in ten years.  (Yes, even Groot.  Sometimes a girl wants to boogie.)
How does your character react when in grave danger? Kill everything and hope they're carrying good loot.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? Which half?  Does she have a cell mate?  Are they cute?  How hard would it be to trick the guard into getting close enough for her to grab him through the bars and force him to his knees?  Hey, you have to pass the time somehow.

Ability Scores
Str - 14 (+2)
Dex - 14 (+2)
Con - 14 (+2)
Int - 12 (+1)
Wis - 14 (+2)
Cha - 8 (-1)

HP: 20 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30ft
Strong Saves: Strength & Dexterity
Skill proficiencies and Feats: Athletics (+4); Investigation (+3); Nature (+3); Perception (+4); Survival (+4)
Tool proficiencies: Drum (+1)
Languages: Common; Orc; Dwarvish
Class Stuff:
Favored Enemy
Beasts
Natural Explorer
Forest
Fighting Style
Archery
You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons.

Equipment and items:  Scale Mail; Greataxe; 2 handaxes; Longbow & Quiver of 20 arrows; Staff; Explorer's Pack; Hunting Trap; Dire Wolf Cloak; Traveler's Clothes; Drum; Belt pouch w/10 gp (150 starting gp -30 Greataxe -6 Drum)
Attacks
Greataxe (+4; 1d12+2)
Longbow (+4; 1d8+2)
Handaxe (+4; 1d6+2)
Quarterstaff (+4; 1d6+2)

Spellcasting
Cantrips: N/A

Level 1: Hunter's Mark; Speak with Animals

Random notez!

Stendarr

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 25, 2018, 01:06:46 AM
Leah "Temerity" Tiller

I feel like that pic is a Liliana Vess. hrmnn.. Anywhoo!
human infants are incredibly fragile, then again, she's not quite human so perhaps could've survived.

Anywhoo. Ya should add details as to how she re-encountered civilization at all. likely in a fiery way.

Mechanics
That said, see, pushing and prodding you got things further. *chuckles*
Approved

Mhm. Thanks for dealing with me!

I might make her given name Liliana I like that.

Roleplay Frog

Ilya Wor
I dun wanna get too heavy on the futa, so before we go any further, how do you feel about being an evil general that just so happens to level with the heroic pc's rather than a good gal yourself? I think that could be fun for everyone.
Don't mean you couldn't sub, infact, you'd be closer to the Dark-Lord than most, and if you fail to capture all of the heroes... :P

Stendarr

I edited Temerity's backstory a little and made her a Hellfire Tiefling. I just wanted to make sure I'm all good before posting to the character sheets thread.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Stendarr on May 25, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
I edited Temerity's backstory a little and made her a Hellfire Tiefling. I just wanted to make sure I'm all good before posting to the character sheets thread.

's ok.

Stendarr

She is. We have a couple traps and a reverse trap though.

Bibliophilia

Oh, you said that you would allow a couple of Futa and there was only the one in the game already.  Plus, there was talk of wanting a half-orc/orc futa...so...

I'd rather not play a bad guy, to be honest.  I can submit a trap, if you really don't want anymore futa.

ThatFantasticBard

So right now we got:

3 Boy Traps
2 Gal Traps
1 Futa
1 possible additional futa or trap

Personally either way you go is fine by me, Biblio, and Evri would definitely want to give a half-orc a smooch, but it's ultimately up to what Frog is okay with. :P

Roleplay Frog

I mean the char ain't bad to begin with but *shrugs* setting theme and all..
I count 4 boy traps but perhaps I AM CONFUSED BY NOW!!!

RedPhoenix

Why can't we have a buff half-orc trap wrangler? >.>

Cryptogram

Quote from: Roleplay Frog

Meo Duskhand
Something about you formatting this in a spoiler and your oversized image combined make this a pain for frog to read proper, please adjust.

Many apologies, I was trying to make it easier by putting it in spoiler, maybe it went bad because of another spoiler inside. Either way I've changed it so it should be fine now.

Name: Meo Duskhand
Class(es): Rogue 2 (into Inquisitive)
Alignment: Neutral
Description: The pink hair is a wig under which is his real short black hair
Backround: Charlatan
Fetishes: Feminization, excessive cum, dirty talk,
Backstory:
Meo grew up a poor orphan on the streets of a small town, always on the hunt for coin by any means. He followed friends and other shady types in the town and learned their skills of thievery and deception, but as he grew up he developed a scheme of his own. The town was mostly a mining settlement, far from most of civilization and with a male-dominated population. Most of the women in town were just brought along with their husbands, so there was a lack of single women and whores. Meo could with ease make himself feminine enough to get men paying him for his services, and soon this became his main business. Aside from direct money, he also found he could use his charms to get favors and free things which he could then sell, as well as leniency when he was caught doing other illegal things.

Once he had saved enough to go travelling, Meo left the town and set out for greater riches, continuing to profit from the lustful affections of men whenever he could. Along the way he spent time with adventurers to learn how to defend himself, since not all men were happy once they uncovered his true nature, and he got a taste for the adventuring lifestyle. He has now decided to pursue it full time, hoping to amass great riches in his adventures so that he can retire in luxury.

Bonus questions!
He claims to still be straight and that he simply does what he does for money and advantages, but really he secretly just loves to be used by men and would do it for free if he had to, to get his fix.
Running an organisation of like-minded people, continuing to prey on the lustful affections of men and making more money from it.
Surrender himself to the biggest, strongest creature in the room in exchange for protection.
He would try to seduce guards to find a way to escape (or at least to get extra privileges until rescue comes), as well as offering himself to the strongest fellow prisoner(s) to secure his protection while incarcerated.

Ability Scores
Str 8 (-1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 11 (0)
Int 10 (0)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP: 13 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30
Strong Saves:Dexterity (+5), Intelligence (+2)

Deception (+7)
Performance (+7)
Persuasion (+5)
Sleight of Hand (+5)
Acrobatics (+5)
Stealth (+5)
Insight (+3)

Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Forgery Kit

Feat: Actor
+1 Charisma
Advantage on Deception and Performance checks to pass self off as a different person
Mimic speech and sound of other creatures that I have heard for 1 minute.

Class Stuff:
False Identity: Dia Softflame, his female identity
Expertise: Double Proficiency with Deception and Performance
Thieves' Cant
Cunning Action: Bonus action Dash, Disengage, Hide.
Sneak Attack: 1d6 when advantage

Equipment and items:
15gp

Rapier
Shortsword
Leather Armor
Daggers x2
Thieves' Tools
Disguise Kit
Fine clothes (female)
Burglar's Pack

Attacks
Rapier (+5, 1d8+3)
Shortsword (+5, 1d6+3)
Dagger (+5, 1d4+3)

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 25, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
Why can't we have a buff half-orc trap wrangler? >.>

's not trap, 's futa, that's the thing *nodnod*

ThatFantasticBard

Kathyan

Maybe Frog is already counting Meo

btw Cryptogram, here you go ;)

[img height=300]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/ef/ff/66efffb462f52535ea1555baeb749db3.jpg[/img]

It will look like this,

Cryptogram

Oh thanks a lot for that! I was going to save it then edit the image itself to downsize it, so your way was much easier.

Roleplay Frog

The Meo

Nothing bad, besides him being a little slutty, perhaps. I mean, personally not quite into the wig-thing but.. eh.
Approved!

Ilya Wor

Oh what the heck. It's an interesting read.. but do expect special attention from enemy orcs and to be shunned by others, especially elfs.

Approved

That makes a total of eight, which is my danger-number.

Roleplay Frog

Aand bumping this up, as we could use 1-2 new recruits due to dropouts. Hook me up here or in pm, you'll be gently, deeply inserted into the ongoing campaign. <3

Sorcha

Hi

I've been pointed in your direction and I'm interested in taking part. Anything I should know before creating a character?

On Discord as Sorcha#5671

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Sorcha on July 19, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
Hi

I've been pointed in your direction and I'm interested in taking part. Anything I should know before creating a character?

Updated starting level to 3. If you're curious on the campaign tone, check out the ooc and then ic link *cough though it is gonna get lewder eventually!*

Sorcha

Character Sheets:

Name: Laellie (Laerin) A'Daragon
Class: Warlock, Pact of the Tome, Archfey Patron.
Race:Tiefling
Alignment: Netural Good
Description: Slim, pretty with delicate features.
Backround: Entertainer
Fetishes: Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation.

Backstory: Learin was a pretty young Teifling, which would be fine if he'd been a girl. As a boy it had meant an awkward childhood, always being picked on. Eventually his mother decided to move town, taking him to restart his life this time as a girl.
He'd protested, of course, but enroute found his clothing changed, make-up applied to his face and potions forced down his throat to raise the pitch of his voice. Laerin got spanked everytime he did something deemed not feminine enough, and rewarded everytime he acted like a girl.
By the time they'd settled in their new home, Laerin was no more, but Laellie was everpresent around her mothers shop, smiling prettily at the customers (or surreptitously rubbing her bottom if she hadn't). When he was of age he was apprenticed to a troupe of entertainer's to learn to hide his true gender even better. Of course the troupe knew his secret, but kept it from outsiders, and whilst he got teased by them it was a friendly teasing, and Laellie blossomed.
It didn't last, as he was eventually recognised by a visitor from his old town, who forced Laerin to 'keep him company' or have his secret revealed!
Soon it became too much, and Laellie packed his possesions and, after leaving a note to his mother and to his troupe master, left to make his way in the world...or her way. Laerin had played the girl so well for so long, that even when he tried to revert to his masculine self it didn't work! People just assumed he was a girl pretending to be a boy.
In the end that saved his life!
The caravan he was travelling with was ambushed by witches who quickly slew the male travellers but released the women. The believed Laerin was Laellie, especially once he changed into the pretty costume dress in his pack. They believe it so completely they arranged a ritual for him to meet their patron.
Thrust into an enchanted circle, the terrifed Laerin watched as a female archfey appeared before him, looking him up and down and smiling. She knew instantly the truth and offered him a bargain. Either enter a pact with her as Laellie the warlock, or be exposed in front of the witches.
With that choice, Laerin submitted to being Laeillie for the forseeable future, unless he could some how escape the pact. His patron knows this and it amuses her...

Poor Laellie has been adventuring ever since, wearing leathers that emphasised his hips and tops that emphasised the curves he doesn't have, always hoping to escape his pact, and properly become a male. The only problem is, the longer he adventures as Laellie, the harder that will be... and maybe.. maybe he won't want to be Laerin anymore. 

Bonus questions!

What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? That he actually likes pretending to be a girl, and getting into trouble... a lot.
Where do you see your character in ten years? As the pet of his patron or someone of her choosing
How does your character react when in grave danger? Tries very hard not to panic, or reveal that peril gives him an erection.
You are trapped half-naked in a dungeon-cell! What might happen next? His Jailiors might take him, chain him to the wall and spank him for pretending to be a girl, before using him as a girl.

Ability Scores
Str 8    -1
Dex 13    +1
Con 14   +2
Int 12   +1
Wis 11   0   
Cha 17   +3

HP: 24 Armor Class:12 Initiative Bonus: +1 Speed:30ft
Strong Saves: Wis +2, Cha +5
Acrobatics         +3
Arcana         +3
Athletics         -1
Deception         +5
History         +1
Intimidation         +3
Investigation         +1
Nature         +1
Performance         +5
Persuasion         +3
Religion         +1
Sleight of Hand      +1
Stealth         +1
Class Stuff: Eldritch Pact
Equipment and items: Leather Armour, Dungeoneers Pack, Disguise Kit, Lyre, costume, Spear, Light Crossbow and 20 bolts, 2 daggers
Attacks:
Name
Proficient?
Details
Attack Bonus
Spear   Yes melee, 1d6 - 1 damage +1
Crossbow, light    Yes    ranged, 1d8 + 1 damage +3
Spellcasting : Warlock
Cantrips: Minor Illusion*, Prestidigitation*, Thaumaturgy, Mage hand, Friends, (* at will with tome)
Grade 1: Burning Hands, Charm Person
Grade 2: Hold Person, Mirror Image
Eldritch Invocations: Armour of Shadows, Mask of Many Faces
On Discord as Sorcha#5671

Roleplay Frog

Looks good, go ahead and post him, see the first post of the recruitment or above for the links to the game. Post the character, say hello in the ooc, while I prepare to enter you into/continue the action *nodnod*