The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

lol who knows who might have eyes on your position ;) this is a true harem after all!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
lol who knows who might have eyes on your position ;) this is a true harem after all!

Ha,so true. Appologies that I haven't posted yet. I'll try and get all up to date on boxing Day
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

himawari

Nah my character is peace loving. As long as she gets her equal time with the King, she is all gooood.
As they say, the quietest ones are the scariest.

((I can’t sleep too excited))
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Norsegod1839

no worries! These next two or three days are going to be extremly busy for me! I probably wont be able to do much anyways until Wensday! After christmas is the busiest time for us in tech support!

himawari

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:05:45 PM
no worries! These next two or three days are going to be extremly busy for me! I probably wont be able to do much anyways until Wensday! After christmas is the busiest time for us in tech support!

All the new computers as gifts needing help ahahahaha.

Norsegod1839

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:50 PM
I work for apple so its more like Iphone! :) can you imagine?

Ok my last two days working at Asda were proberly a walk in the park compared to working at Apple after Xmas!
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

I am not looking forward to it! They said today and tomorrow should be pretty slow but on Tuesday there offering raffles for like two hundred dollar amazon gift cards!

That should show you just how badly they need people and the projected work load!

Sumara

Lucky you, I only use pcs so I won't be one of your pesky customers!
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Ha! Thank you for not adding to the thousand in my queu I so appreciate it

himawari

iphone and ipad user here.

still don't like apple as much as i liked android but after using it, i can't turn back. everything is in my icloud and shitz.

Norsegod1839

Lol you would be surprised how fast we suck people in! It's all about the apple now :)

himawari

Norsegod1839

I should have a big reply up for you guys today or tomorrow!

It seems like everyone in the harem is in agreement about the young princess so I will move to have the king finalize it and send everyone back to the section of teh castle reserved for the harem itself

Sumara I will have my king corner you and try to trip you up on how the invasion REALLY went.

While you girls go show the new princess around

Is everyone okay with that?

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 29, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
I should have a big reply up for you guys today or tomorrow!

It seems like everyone in the harem is in agreement about the young princess so I will move to have the king finalize it and send everyone back to the section of teh castle reserved for the harem itself

Sumara I will have my king corner you and try to trip you up on how the invasion REALLY went.

While you girls go show the new princess around

Is everyone okay with that?

Sumara

Ho boy.  Getting chewed out by the king.  Can't imagine this is going to end amicably lol.
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

My post is up guys! Tell me what you think

Here are some pictures I found for inspiration!

Small but might work as a summer home for the ladies

Throne room

Main room of the harem?

Norsegod1839

Sumara

So at some point I'll be playing Samara, Sumara's twin sister who is also part of the king's harem.  She'll be more of a background character though, not in it too often.  She's currently busy with... something I'm sure, I'll come up with something.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

I am doing a check on this one! Who is still interested? Are we losing anyone? Please let me know!

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on January 09, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
I'm still here, just don't know what to RP

If your confused about what is going on I believe Levi is taking the girls back to the side of the castle reserved for the harem.