News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Oh fine. I'm going. But I'm going because I want to! *stomps foot on floor and goes*  ;)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Good riddance  night!  ;P

LateNightKiss

You should have followed after stone.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

MasterMischief

Oh that was mature.   ::)

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LateNightKiss

Sheesh. You are all just so judgmental.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Stone

Quote from: LateNightKiss on October 06, 2011, 07:14:33 PM
Sheesh. You are all just so judgmental.

And you are all about the jugs. Er, jugular. Whatever!

Sybl

Stone

Sybl

*Pets* You know I can't. It would be cheating.  ;)

Stone

Oh, look who cares about propriety now!

Sybl

Care to elaborate smarty pants? Oh, that's right, you have no pants.  XD

Stone

Help me put some pants on, why don't you! Oh, that's right, you can't, it's cheating. Boo!

Anesa

Aren't you a big boy?  Put your pants on by yourself!

Kazuume

Why can't you just be helpful?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

I don't recall asking for your opinion, little lady!

Stone

Look what the pot is calling the kettle!

Kazuume

Always your issue is calling names.....grow up already!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LateNightKiss

Why don't you take your own advice?

Anesa

Stone

Why don't you show some more... restraint!

Anesa

Why don't you kiss my....chains!   ;P

Stone

Why don't you offer something sweeter!

Anesa

Do you think you are deserving of something sweet?

Stone

Deserve's got nothing to do with it. *flicks toothpick to the other corner of his mouth*