Seeking an older, dominant "Coworker" (F) or "Teacher" for a first Elliquiy RP

Started by Fortune8, September 04, 2010, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortune8

I have an idea for a modern setting story, and need someone to RP a middle-aged woman, however old you'd like to play, from 40s to older, who befriends a 20-ish year old friendly, confident male coworker or student. Where they meet is negotiable, but the idea is that at work they are flirtatious and have an easy, friendly relationship, but when she needs something done at the house and he shows up to do it, things unexpectedly develop.

Details are completely negotiable, as well as content. I imagine this being pretty vanilla and consensual, with lots of visceral details, but if you have an interesting twist up your sleeve I'd love to hear it (Married/desperate housewife? Daughter? Roommate? Kink/fetish? Whatever) like I said, other details are totally negotiable. I'm much newer to play-by-post RPs, so this is may be a "teaching" thread in more ways than one while I get my sea-legs under me. :-)
Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

Wolfy

So say she needs a room painted, or the lawn mowed...she calls him over, it starts to storm, so he has to come inside, and..things get steamy? :P

Fortune8

*snicker* clever.

*shrugs* it just seemed like an easy RP to get my feet wet. Maybe too simple, what with the hordes of eager partners I have banging down the doors to tell the story with me.  ::)
Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

Wolfy

Well, if you don't mind a male playing female characters, I could give it a shot. *shrugs*