What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

As always and forever.. the black fluid that keeps me sane-ish.
*See Pillory*

Qt

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

HUSS

A nice little tipple of rum. :)

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Mordred

Shit.. just realized I'm still drinking coffee at 9:30. And yet.. I just know.. sleep will come quickly once I allow it through the doors.
*See Pillory*

Siouxsie Asylum

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Mr Bigglesworth

SummerWhispers

*laughs* coffee it is wee hours of the morning here.

Mordred

Coffee here too. Seems to be the title of my story.
*See Pillory*

Mobius

McDonald's coffee. Thankfully all sizes have been a dollar for awhile. :)

“In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.” - Unknown

On's and Off's!

Currently NOT taking on new roleplays!

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

DarklingAlice

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Lycana

The remains of my coffee :'(
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

Happiness is a warm puppy.  A hot cup of Tea doesn't hurt either.

Mordred

Back again to coffee. Almost. In about 15 minutes.
*See Pillory*

DevonFox

Just had some Mug root beer with lunch, but then I'm moving on to my afternoon tea. Is it possible to need tea as much as coffee drinkers need coffee? I am far less active throughout the day without a few cups of tea every few hours.

Jessica‪

ausyandy

Coffee. I won't be sleeping any time soon anyway, so what the hell.

Moraline

Strawberry kool-aid cause I'm at the cottage and I felt like reliving my childhood.

Mordred

*wrapping self in a thick lasso (heh.. why does that suddenly sound sooooo damn naughty? is it the ever present tendril of lecherous vibe that even lurks within the deep voice that speaks the thoughts within my own head?) of COFFEE.. (suddenly it don't sound so baaaaaaad now, do it? and why now has that voice now shifted into a very scary version of Tweety?).. hoping to lure self back towards the dark blue light.. but not sure it's possible until the afternoon of tomorrow*
*See Pillory*

DevonFox

Arnold Palmer, after a kick as salmon steak and lobster ravioli dinner that we made!

Mordred

Heh.. not saying the exact name.. for it's a silly sounding name and I simply refuse! *crosses arms, sticks out tongue.. slumps down on floor* BUT.. it is quite a lovely tasting dark ale. *floats up in a rather creepy fashion.. pouty face shifting into a lecherous grin*
*See Pillory*