News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Just friends.

Started by Lunarking, December 21, 2009, 11:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunarking

In the town of Az'rael 4 (or 3) friends go about their merry way traveling through this odd town. Just then a meteor hit creating havoc through out the wild life. What's next for the adventuresome trio (Or  quartet)? Will some one die? Who knows as this adventure carries on.

i need at least 3 people.

wolf1991

ill play. Im a male werewolf (if thats okay) not sure what else to put. about 5'8", wolf form is a large wolf, black fur with white paws. um....i dont know what else to put.

LeighG2

I'm in!, and I will be happy to play the buxom warrior type character, although, no perving over my "weapons"

Her name is Blaze of Achorrah and she is the villages' (Achorrah) bravest female warrior, she comes in at 5'6, is very slim, but curvy in all the right places (Think Red Sonja) and she's basically kickass, although is mortally afraid of spiders

Lunarking

6' 4" brown hair, athletically toned build, best swords men in his country.

kingripper

ill be playing my 6'8 monster of a werewolf named Kalla, drown hair, blue eyes, steal sholder pars held together with a leather cover over  body. steal greves and a longsword.

wolf1991

okay then. this sounds good. who wants to start?

Lunarking

LeighG2

Yeah, me and Lunar are already plotting your demise LOL

wolf1991

LeighG2

No, but it looked like you guys weren't gonna join in, and we had to think of something, now you're involved, don't worry about it

wolf1991

ya i had work to do. sorry.