1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider of Wind

Do you have a tat on your butt?!? Can I see?!?
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

PaleEnchantress

I thought you just hired me because I looked good.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Autumn52

The main server crashed and they traced the cause to the "extra stuff" on the computer in your office.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jag

How far up your bum does that stick go? Cause I think it's frozen up there. We should call a doctor pronto or get you to the ER. Don't worry about work while you're in surgery for your stick removal, I do your job better than you anyways.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

You have got to be kidding me, you expect me to do that.

Lirliel

What.. you want me to actually work for the money you pay me, up my paycheck and maybe I'll work.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sel Nar

Wait... that's your Wife? I thought it was just an ugly bulldog.

Autumn52

You idiot how could you think that would work.

Lady Haven

Sir what am I suppose to do with this second set of accounting books I found?
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

TheLegionary

Sir, I have just handed in that second set of accounting books to that gorgeous blonde official of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Did I do well?

Azrael

Wearing your wife's panties makes me really hard.
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

MasterMischief

After finding my supervisor's performance review that he wrote for himself, a co-worker and I made some 'corrections'.  One of which 'corrected' the sentence, "Installed new tape degaussing machine" to "Supervised the installation of new tape degaussing machine from a safe distance."

I was later confronted by my supervisor who asked me point blank if that is really the way I felt about him.  I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Yes."

My current boss is quite attractive.  I would love to ask her to sexually harass me.

"When is the plastictimy?"
"What's a plastictimy?"
"That is where they surgically place a window in your abdomen so when you have your head up your ass, you can see where you are going."

Isengrad

You know your daughter really takes after her mother in bed.

original artwork by karabiner

MasterMischief

"If I were as incompetent as you are, you would have fired me already."

MasterMischief

"I am sorry.  Are you speaking or farting.  I can not tell the difference."

MasterMischief

"Now is not really a good time.  Could you come back when you know what it is I actually do?"

MasterMischief

"I love my job.  It is the customers I can not stand."

MasterMischief

"Diploma?  You are going to laugh at this one.  You know my application?  I lied."

MasterMischief

MasterMischief

Stolen from Bull Durham

"Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?  Wanna see some?"

MasterMischief

"This place is great.  My last job had this strict policy against drinking while on the job."

MasterMischief

"Hey, do you know a way to get around the company firewall?"

Nico

"The new coworker's got such a damn fine ass."

Shadowstrike2

Well if you'd like me to do an office review i can always strip down. I promise i'm just as good as i was at the interview.
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0