News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

Through teamwork, the past hath changed. 
Combined roll: 34.
by the way, it'd help me out if in the future, during combo rolls, if everyone would tell me what they'd like their character to do. To speed up the process, I'm just going to turn this combo into a one-time cinematic.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

DigitLninja

does anyone have the link to the Fat character thread? I can only beat this attack with multipliers...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121711.0

Keep in mind, you're fighting another master, so a crit isn't an end-all attack. It'll still hurt like hell, but at full health, you should be able to survive a direct hit. The only reason Riley survived her crit fail was that it wasn't an attack focused solely on her, it was sent to everyone on the battlefield, reducing it's overall effectiveness versus single targets.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

digitLninja, could you please roll 3d20 for your energy in the multiverse game. Special attacks like Thundara do cost a small amount of energy. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I just realized, I have a couple of slight continuity errors.  Izzy claimed that two servants went down about an hour ago, but for everything to work out properly, she would only know about one of those servants. Because she knew about Assassins death, she is the grail for group one, which further complicates things because Ninja's Caster and Undercovers Lancer are part of that group.  Undercovers Lancer had to be summoned after Saber and Berserker, because a servant is summoned into the class that best suits them. Riley's Lancer should be a Saber or a Berserker. However, her Lancer was summoned before group twos Saber(mine) and Berserker(Cmpuncles) chronologically.  That's why I can't switch the groups.  Ninja's Caster also has to be summoned in group 2, but he's currently in group one. Fortunately, I can switch that around. Actually, putting him in group 2 makes more sense now that I think of it because my character and his servant. as well, because of stuff. The only way I can really fix this slight error is that Izzy had to take in both Archer and Zero Lancer due to proximity, which means she now has one of group 2's servants inside of her.  Not how I intended it, but it works. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

Saikotsu

Anyway, I've neglected to give out servant stats lately, opting for a more "you sense _____" approach, but I'll post up some servant stats tomorrow.  I've been busy trying to get some programs onto a disk that I can send out, but the files I needed have become corrupt, or were too buggy to start with... so I'm going to be figuring that out. Otherwise, I've been addicted to Disgaea 4. This title is much tougher than its previous incarnations, and I'm making it tougher still. However, I feel much more rewarded for my hard work. I'm kinda surprised with it actually. Tim is of course as epic as ever, but the rest of my team is right up there with her strength wise.  It also helps that I'm fleshing her out in one of the rp's we're doing as well. I feel she's grown into her own character by now, though her development has been rather delayed because it hasn't been revealed in-character yet.
- a friend

DigitLninja

I am addicted to The Old Republic...

I just hope it get's here soon before they strip me of my early access.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Why must they produce an MMO based off of Knights of the Old Republic. I'm conflicted between my love of that series and my utter dislike of MMO's. I'm sure that particular game would consume my soul.
- a friend

DigitLninja

I love it so far... it's actually going to give WoW a run for it's money... and they keep it close to a story line... I've already seen Jedi Master Bastilla though she's long dead since it's 300 years after the events in the first games.

I am currently on the planet that was bombed from space and having rebuilding issues.
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

cmpuncle

this I know as I have seen your "last on" continue to grow larger and larger lol

DigitLninja

I am not going to post in Multiverse till we know if Maya is mind controlled.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

She's your little puppet undercover....she didn't roll nearly as well as you did. Congrats everyone, the battle is over. I'll make an IC post sometime soon. for now, snow shoveling to be done.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

"Team Lame Ass" chose to go up against Ms. McRemitz' hologram, which would have been a completely different challenge.  Their challenge was to land a single hit against her.  Her defensive bonuses require an equation to figure out, and it is statistically impossible for an individual to hit her in a one-on-one battle.  They beat her really quickly. However, you defeated Squad 17 in record time. They are a legendary squad at the school and due to Grimoires interference, the fight went much smoother than it could have.  Remember their combo attack?  If Todd wasn't preoccupied with Grimoire, he, Shady, and Alfred would be doing their team attack versus everyone, with team attack damages. If that were the case, the fight would have been much tougher for everyone, but you were able to take out his partners while Grimoire kept him busy. Your teamwork also was impressive, indicating you probably would have beaten Ms. McRemitz rather quickly as well, had you chosen to face her.l

Anyway, it took seven turns to defeat Squad 17, which means you qualify for the Rank 2 bonus I had planned. You were a couple turns shy of earing the Rank 3 bonus.  The bonus is as follows:

Everyone: You gain a level and plus an additional 8 character points to spend with it. You also get a free "combination attack" attribute at Rank 2. 
Roll a d10 for MP and HP increases.

Cmpuncle: Grimoire now has the "extra attacks" attribute with the defect "Dependent: Super Speed".  This reduces the cost of the attribute by 3, because you have to be going at super speed to use it.  against most foes, the attack is rolled with a +2 bonus, though I may reduce that for faster enemies.  You also get the "Judge Opponent" feat if you didn't already have it. Your hp also increases by 10.

Undercover:  Faeli now has an additional +2 bonus to any attempt to throw an enemy at another enemy. This is because of having to deal with an opponent that would resist being thrown, you have gotten more skilled at it.

Ninja: You now have a permanent additional +1 defensive bonus vs. Swords, Fire, Explosions, and guns, Furthermore, you now have a +2 bonus to defend an ally in trouble.  You may add one movement-type keyblade ability (like air glide or dodge roll).

Myself: Saeko now has more energy to call upon (+15), and her alternate form attribute raises one rank.  Her HP also increases by 10 

please write "bonuses" under your attribute section of your character sheet and list these under "notes". This will help me keep track of everything. 
congrats guys.

Also, statwise, I haven't given Servant Stats in Fate. Some of them who've died, I won't bother to mention. If I have changed a stat, let me know. Some of them are about to be introduced. Their master is listed in parens.

Male Berserker: (Unknown master)
Str: B
End: EX
Agl: D
Mag: E
Luck: E
NP: A

Female? Caster:(Triplet 2)
str:?
End:?
Agl:?
Mag:?
Luck:?
Noble:?

Male Saber: (Defender)
End: B
Agl: A+
Magic: C
Luck: C
Noble: C

Male Archer: (Sophies)
Str: C
End: B-
Agl: C
Mag: B
Luck: B+
Noble: ?

Female Berserker:(Zane)
Str: A++ - EX
End: A++ - EX
Agl: A
Magic Resist: E
Noble Phantasm: C-EX

Unknown: (Triplet 3)
End: ???
Magic: ???
Luck: EX
Noble Phantasm: ???
???

Female Rider: (Lancer?)
End: D
NP: A+

Defender: (Caster)
End: B
Mag: B+
NP: ???
Luck: C

False Saber: (Salem)
Str:A
End: A
NP: EX
Luck: D
- a friend

cmpuncle

holy shat on a stick.....

oh btw may post about 5-ish after finishing my Linux intro or when we get back from mom's b-day party, i.e. my second time at a club

Saikotsu

- a friend