News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kitten seeking Dom Male

Started by LittleKitten, February 06, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I am currently seeking these two plots. I would like to work on them a bit with my partner before we start. I do need a dominant and controlling partner for these games, the level (if any) of sadism is entirely up to you.
If you are interested then please PM me.

Steampunk Alternate Future

This takes place in an alternate timeline with a steam punk vibe

The German army proved unstoppable and their marched across Europe. The Russians and the ocean were the only things able to stop their progress. Of course, this leaves most of Europe under German control. As peace settles across the globe again, Germany sets up provinces in their conquered territory. Their airships patrol the skies, preventing any valuable workers from escaping and the newly appointed governors rule with an iron fist.

The war has cost Germany though and they have a shortage of sons and workers. A woman is valued most for her reproductive organs and ability to bear sons.
Many governors resent being sent away from the fatherland. They should be heroes! They are heroes! They often take this anger out on their new subjects, showing their worth and proving how little worth the conquered carry.

The new governor of England and Ireland has his hands full with the rebellious Irish. They dislike being subjected and fight the occupying force. Years pass though and eventually, they settle into this new way of life. There's no escape for the new serf class and life slowly gets better. The war time rations are over and while winter is hard-for the most part people survive.

One Irish maid has the unlucky position of working for the Governor. She's a new hire and thankfully, the notorious pervert hasn't noticed her yet. This maid comes from a boy rich family. Her mother raised 5 boys, only to lose them in the war and her sister has given her husband 2 sons already. But, she isn't German, so perhaps he will leave her alone.
What she doesn't know is the Governor was just turned down. He was denied both his German bride and return to Germany. He's looking for someone to take his displeasure out on and looking for a woman.

Boyfriend,Stalker,Captor

They've been dating for awhile and he put up with her lack of desire. Sure, he wanted her sexually but he respected that she wasn't into that. Or, he tolerated it. But lately that's been changing, he wants more from her. He needs more from her. He starts getting really into BDSM and trying to include it slowly. She lets him include somethings (blindfold and other mild crap) but won't even let him tie her up. They fight about it, fight about how he wants sex more then once a week. Finally, he breaks up with her. He's sick of her behavior, sick of her lack of desire for him. The night of the break up, he loses it and goes real kinky on her. She reacts badly and tries to get him to stop. He doesn't and perhaps rapes her. Perhaps she even orgasms strongly from it. Then she throws him out because she's mad but a few days later she begs him to come back. He refuses,after all-they broke up and he raped her.  She gets depressed and begs some more, but finally seems to accept it. Time passes and he sees a newly confident her at a club dancing and making out with a guy. He gets jealous and starts stalking her and discovers that she still hasn't slept with anyone else, he's the only one who's ever had her.

This would be a dark and brutal RP. We'd likely start the night of the final fight and break up and play through him raping her( which she'd enjoy and orgasm strongly from). I'd like to include heavy elements of BDSM in this game, along with stalking and possible kidnap

Blind Captive

Jane was recently in a car accident, coming home from her 18th birthday party her car was struck by a drunk driver. Jane,believing herself to be invincible, was not wearing a seat belt. She was thrown forward and her head struck the steering wheel. She walked away from the crash with only blurred vision, thinking it was only an affect of the hard hit and would fade. She rushed to the other car, pulling the driver out before it burst into flames. Jane refused to recieve medial attention at the hospital, instead she sat in the waiting room, waiting for news of her father, the other driver.

Her father survived with no long term affects but when Jane woke the next morning she was blind. Her retina's had been damaged in the blow and had she received medical care it could have possible been fixed. Instead she refused treatment to wait for news on her father.

Her father has been unable to deal with his own guilt, every time he sees Jane, he sees his failure as a parent. He blames himself for causing the accident and for Jane's refusal to receive care and leave him alone.

Jane begged and pleaded but her father sent her away. He sent her to live with his mother in rural Virginia. Olivia, Jane's grandmother, owns  200 acres of forested land. Its isolated without even a working phone. Jane is sent there to recover with the aid of Olivia's nurse and to make peace with her grandmother before the old woman dies.

One night, long after the residents of the old manor house have gone to sleep, a prison bus crashes. There's only one survivor, a young prisoner. They can see the lights from the barn still on in the distance and makes their way there. Only the nurse is awake and its easy to dispatch her, leaving only a blind girl and an elderly lady near to death.

I'm looking for someone to play the escaped prisoner. I want someone willing to blackmail and force. I want an element of horror to this plot, the fear of Jane and her helplessness. She's dependent on the
prisoner and she knows it. How far can she be pushed? How much can she take before she fights back?
Is she tricked? Is she convinced their only a new nurse or are they brutally honest, telling her they've murdered the nurse and she now belongs to them?