You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 14, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy-Adventure (M for F)  (Read 228 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

Fantasy-Adventure (M for F)
« on: January 16, 2018, 01:55:24 PM »
This Guy ->
GUY
has long been my Avatar and where the 'Sir Konrad Roht' part of my profile comes from. I may attempt to start a VERY SMALL GROUP game surrounding him again, but for now I am looking for a solo-game, with a like minded female who can both carry and follow the plot. A cooperation sort of adventure. That GUY comes from artwork for Knights of the Realm, which is where I have found this Girl ->
GIRL
who seems to fit right in with GUY.

So, what I am looking for is some one who would be interested in plotting out a little fantasy/medieval style adventure. I have quite a few ideas for where it could head already and have my homebrew world where it can be set in (I can provide a lot more information on my homebrew world to whomever is interested). Depending on how it works out, it may inspire me to add a few more players in a similar style adventure as well!

I know its not much to go on, but if you like FANTASY ADVENTURE style games (and you're female), send me a PM!