You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 14, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Primal's Urges - M seeking F (Dark Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Modern, D/s, BDSM)  (Read 446 times)

Offline PrimalChaosTopic starter

Hello, everyone. I'm back and starting a new plot thread. I hope you like them.

Please PM me, do not respond to the thread below.

Expectations: A quick word about my expectations - I like my partners to post at least two paragraphs on average, unless the situation really calls for it. Good grammar and spelling is a must. If you aren't going to post for more than 4 or 5 days, please let me know. Any thread that doesn't get posts for a week without warning, I'll consider dead. No second or first person. And if you like something, or don't like something, please communicate with me.

Story Ideas

Neon Dark

Genre: Cyberpunk / Science Fiction

Cyberpunk explorations of a cityscape full of hidden dangers, taking after Altered Carbon.

Your character is a problem-solver, trouble-maker, gun for hire and proudly one of the more ethical pieces of scum that inhabit the under-belly of a vast cyberpunk cityscape. You have a patron - a near-immortal plutocrat who uses you as both an agent and occasional mistress. He plays a lot of games within games, and while the real food and sun of his mansion is nice when he has you over, it always ends with him handling you more trouble than it might be worth.

Beautiful and you know it, you also know how to use it to get ahead of the game, make your credits and get what you want. But the city always has surprises for a girl. From malfunctioning obsessive AIs that are worse than any possessive boyfriend; street gangs who think you owe them something; an augmented reality virus that targeted you; infiltration jobs that go terribly wrong and the like - a beautiful but lethal girl can get into a lot of trouble in this town. But with all the things your body can do - and things it has been enhanced to do - you've made it out okay so far.

But who knows, the next job might be the one that gets the best of you. But you wouldn't have it any other way.

Themes: Cyberpunk, Noir, Crime, Street

Kicks & Kinks: Bondage, Manipulation, Blackmail, Robotics, Virtual/Impossible Sex, Gangbang, DubCon/NonCon, Humiliation, Force

The Dragon's Captive

Genre: Dark Fantasy

Beauty and the Beast with a twist.

The Dragon of the Eastmarch Mountains was a cruel and vicious monster. That is what everyone knew. Heroes went to fight him, peasants presented offerings to him so that they might spare him, and the evil that dwelled in the East was his doing. That is what everyone knew. Dragons are cunning creatures, possess powerful magic beyond most mortals, and always have plans within plans. And now, the Dragon of Eastmarch has plans for a young woman who dared come close to his realm.

Your character is a young woman captured by an ancient dragon, to serve whatever nefarious or conspiratorial purposes he has; and learns that the creature is more than the monster he seems to be. The dragon is a shape-shifter, able to take a variety of human and inhuman forms beyond his natural one. As a dragon, his greed and possessiveness is overwhelming and second nature, but perhaps there is more to this mythical beast than most think.

Themes: Magic, Mystery, Secrets, Fear

Kicks & Kinks: Bondage, Magical Sex, Mind Games, BDSM; Sex in either inhuman or human forms is possible, and if you do not want inhuman sexuality, that is fine.

Split Possession

(Taken)

Genre: Modern Fantasy

A young warlock targets a woman who spurned him before he gained his powers. Looking to turn her into a sexual plaything, he summons a succubus to possess her. but the binding is incomplete, and now both spirits occupy the same body, fighting for control. She feels strange impulses, loses control of her inhibitions more and more and her body goes through strange changes. To make things worse, she finds herself manipulating and controlling her friends, sometimes against her wishes and will, as the succubus seeks to serve its master. The succubus within her pushes her personality, at times taking complete control, and sometimes even conversing with her to try and make her give more control up.

Meanwhile, the warlock is more than willing to exploit the situation as he decides the initial frustration has been eclipsed by the new possibilities this entity holds for him - and the pleasure of watching his victim be forced into his plans.

Themes: Magic, Mental Corruption, Revenge

Kicks & Kinks: Humiliation, Loss of Control, Personality Changes, Clothing Changes, Limited Mind Control, Body Modification

Outsider

Genre: Modern Fantasy

He was always an outsider. He never quite fit in. He was prone to strange moods, weird words, and had an affinity for old books. He always felt he was meant for something more, but to everyone else, he was just the weird kid, the weird teenager. Obviously smart, but not quite right for this world. Turns out, he was right, he was meant for something more.

Set in a college or high school, I want to play a teenager who happens upon the tools and powers of magic. He uses them for revenge, to get what he has always wanted and to manipulate others. But all magick has a price. Dark fates might lurk behind every corner, and everything has a consequence for not just him, but those he carelessly pulls into this strange new world he is not entirely prepared for.

Themes: Magic, Power, Revenge, Innocence Lost

Kicks & Kinks: BDSM, Magic, Limited Mind Control, Body Modification, Humiliation

The Infestation

(Taken)

Genre: Modern Horror, inspired by this comic (link)

A dark entity has come to a small college town. It preys on the women of the town, capturing them, manipulating their minds and bodies with hormones and other tricks; and then impregnating them with its brood. Slowly throughout town, in hidden tunnels and basements of now empty houses, women are cemented into the bulbous fleshy walls of the thing's nests, their stomach distended with its growing brood.

It has its allies as well. Some are women who have become addicted to the breeding, and offer up friends, colleagues, family to the entity in exchange for their wombs to be filled with the alien brood once again. Others are men who exchange power to take the women they've always wanted with the price to give them up to the breeding. But others are beginning to suspect what is going on. They will fight, some will be taken and others may even turn against their comrades once they know the power and joy of serving the breeding entity.

Themes: Horror, Paranoia, Darkness, Corruption

Kicks & Kinks: Impregnation, Belly Expansion, Limited Mind Control. Possibilities include Tentacle or Alien Sex, Bondage, and others.

An Heiress Made

Genre: Cyberpunk

In the corporate-run world of the near future, there are few things more privileged and boring than being a heiress to a megacorporate fortune. Your character is a corporate heiress of immense power, who accidentally finds herself in danger when my character, a gun-for-hire sent to steal corporate secrets, infiltrates her most private quarters. The brief feeling of danger and lust for her assailant leads her to track down the interloper.

But she doesn't want him punished or exposed. She wants to join him, use him for the thrill and the danger. She wants him to use her as well, break her, take her, humiliate her, say and do all the things to her no one would ever do to her in the upper echelons she's inhabited for so long.

Themes: Rebellion, Thrill-seeking, Danger

Kicks and Kinks: BDSM, Bondage, Dangerous Sex, Humiliation
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:08:55 AM by PrimalChaos »

Offline PrimalChaosTopic starter

Re: Primal's Urges - M seeking F (Dark Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Modern, D/s, BDSM)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:04:18 AM »
Added Neon Dark.