The Curse of Millersborough -- Villagers Win!

Started by Remiel, January 10, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

After some conversation with Madame, I've been persuaded to change my vote to NightOwl.

Madame Professor

And NightOwl gets me vote as well.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Remiel

Votes So Far:

NightOwl: 4 (Ket,  Mintprincess, Blythe, MP)
Ket: 3 (Rummy Tum Tum, Yugi, NightOwl)
Mintprincess: 1 (Trieste)

That's everybody.  If there is no more discussion by the time I get to my computer tomorrow morning, that will be the final tally for the day.  Otherwise voting will close at 4pm, or in about 17.5 hours from the time of this posting.

yugi006

Guess I have no choice but to change my vote to NightOwl.

Rummy Tum Tum

Of course you have a choice, it just may not matter in the long run.

Remiel

Votes So Far:

NightOwl: 5 (Ket,  Mintprincess, Blythe, Madame Professor, Yugi)
Ket: 2 (Rummy Tum Tum, NightOwl)

6.5 hours left to go!

Remiel

Voting is closed!

Final Votes:

NightOwl: 5 (Ket,  Mintprincess, Blythe, Madame Professor, Yugi)
Ket: 2 (Rummy Tum Tum, NightOwl)

And so it was that NightOwl was led to the place of staking execution lynching whatever Remiel calls it these days.  "You stand accused of being a vampire," said the executioner.  "Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

But NightOwl refused to say anything, preferring instead to maintain a quiet dignity.

"So be it," said the executioner.  With a mighty swing, the sharpened stake was driven through NightOwl's heart!  Immediately, shi began to shriek, hir body smoking and turning to ash.  For NightOwl was the Consort of Dracula!

The Villagers returned to their homes, satisfied that at least one of the vampires had been found.  But was it too little, too late?

Remiel

The village wakes up once again, and once again, finds that its number has been reduced by one. Blythe lies in the center of the town square, dead as a doornail with two telltale holes at the base of his throat.  A search of his premises reveals a surprising collection of holy water, garlic, and silver crucifices, verifying his claim that he was, in fact, the Vampire Hunter.

Clearly there are still vampires on the loose.    Hopefully they can be caught before it is too late!

Mintprincess

-cough cough- vampire dead now. Thank you ket, Blythe and MP <3

Madame Professor

Guess that was only a matter of time. Poor Blythe.

But yes, one vampire down! <3

Also, I’m voting Yugi.
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Remiel

Votes So Far:

Yugi: 1 (Madame Professor)

Yet to Vote: Yugi006, Mintprincess, Rummy Tum Tum, Ket, Trieste

Mintprincess

well.  thought I'd see more comments.   Props to MP and Blythe and Ket for pulling through.

Yugi

Will tell me what I need to know.

Also would love for the remaining good guy to come talk to me.  Bring it.

Remiel

Votes So Far:

Yugi: 2 (Madame Professor, Mintprincess)

Yet to Vote: Yugi006, Rummy Tum Tum, Ket, Trieste

yugi006

Not much to say but my vote is for Madame Professor.

Madame Professor

Of course you are, Yugi.

I had a polite conversation with our Resident Hunter and the village weeds out a vampire, our Hunter dies at night, proven to be the hunter in death, and your vote is to me, the person he mention conversing with to change his vote. Your vote is actually the tell the rest of the village needed. Thank you.

Mintprincess

Well from my side. Both MP and Yugi claimed the zealot to me —- so one of them.  Clearly.

Rummy Tum Tum

Remiel

Votes So Far:

Yugi: 2 (Madame Professor, Mintprincess)
Madame Professor: 2 (Yugi, Rummy)

Yet to Vote:  Ket, Trieste

Less than 36 hours left before the sun will set!  Get your votes in!

Madame Professor

Also not a surprise, Ryu...  :'(

Mintprincess

So Rummy is bad.  Got it. 

Add him to the dirty dirty liar list!

Ket

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 24, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Maybe not bad, but I highly doubt he's on the villager side. But I also don't want to lynch him as I don't think it would be a wise decision. I am going to toss my vote in for Yugi as well.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Remiel

Votes So Far:

Yugi: 3 (Madame Professor, Mintprincess, Ket)
Madame Professor: 2 (Yugi, Rummy)

Yet to Vote:  Trieste

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 24, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

As you said, either Yugi or Mad is lying. I chose Mad at random

Mintprincess

Quote from: Madame Professor on January 21, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
Wait, I’m bad? How?

I did a dumb, but you know what, fuck it.

I’m the Zealot. I screwed up because I was convenience one of Lynnie and Imogen were vampires. So whomp whomp. I dropped the ball.

I’d like to point out that this was posted days ago and no one countered. 

I mean if I lied in private about my role I certainly wouldn’t be voting WITH the person who claimed it.

-mic drop-

Rummy Tum Tum

Damn this game moves fast. I never saw that post, I only remember seeing the Lana/whomp whomp one Bly posted under it... and now I understand why he posted it.