You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 16, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pixel Den (Ideas for Any - Harley, Goo Girls, Limos)  (Read 3458 times)

Offline PixelDustTopic starter

The Pixel Den (Ideas for Any - Harley, Goo Girls, Limos)
« on: December 12, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »

Hello, one and all.  Take a look at my ideas!
If you have questions or alterations to any of them, feel free to let me know here or in a PM.
My On's and Off's can be found by clicking the link just there.  Enjoy!

New Ideas:

Story Details
Harley Story

Content: F x MM+,Public Sex, Others Possible

Setting:  DC or Marvel Universe, Others Possible

Scenario:  Any story revolving around Harley Quinn is open with me.  I enjoy writing her part in overly sexualized stories.  Let me know your ideas!

Please Note:  All characters depicted herein are above the age of 18.  There are no children/minors within this story.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing Harley Quinn, Any gender partner to write the male roles.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Goo Girls and their Dragon Boy
Name:  Goo Girls and their Dragon Boy

Content: M x FF, DubCon, Goo Girls, Dragon Man, Public Sex

Setting:  Fantasy / Modern

Scenario:  A pair of girls made of goo find themselves quite in need of sexual relief.  They lure in a young dragon man, hoping to sate their lusts at least for the evening.  When they realize his dick actually heats up to a scorching degree upon excitement, they decide there's no other male for them!

Please Note:  All characters depicted herein are above the age of 18.  There are no children/minors within this story.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female goo girls, Any gender partner to write the male dragon boy.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Blowjobs in Limos
Name:  Blowjobs in Limos

Content: M x F, Possible other pairings, Other content to be discussed

Setting:  Modern

Scenario:  I've recently become obsessed with the idea of a sexy, older, rich man in a tux being tended to by a soon-to-be-naked young women in the back of his limo.  What starts as a gracious blowjob could become much more.  The details of this story are up in the air, and would ideally be worked out between my potential partner and I.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female(s), Any gender partner to write the male(s).  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Bred by Hydra
Name:  Bred by Hydra

Content: M x F, NonCon, Forced Breeding (on male), Bondage, Mind Break

Setting:  Marvel Universe

Scenario:  When Hydra finally gets their hands on the one and only Steve Rogers, also known worldwide as Captain America, they're assumed plans of his destruction, reverse engineering of the super soldier process, and outright torture are completely unfounded.  Hydra is run by women- women that can only think of one way to make more super soldiers for their evil armies.  The good Captain will be forced to breed with super villainesses again and again until he's as sick and twisted as they are.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female villain(s), Any gender partner to write the male Captain America.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:17:23 PM by PixelDust »

Re: The Pixel Den (Outrageous Ideas for Any)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 08:00:18 PM »
Old Ideas

Off Like a Prom Dress

Story Information
Off Like a Prom Dress

Content: Content and Pairing is up for discussion; preference towards females with overly large chests, possible exhibition or public humiliation, much much fellatio.

Scenario:  I haven't come up with a particular scenario for this idea.  It would revolve around a prom, girls with large chests (written by me or my parter- either way), and either one lucky male or many.  Exhibition, public humiliation, and lots of blowjobs is a plus.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write the females or males.

In the Mouth of Madness

Story Information
In the Mouth of Madness

Content: FxM+, Con, Excessive Fellatio and Semen, Public Oral Sex, Possible Bondage

Setting:  Modern and/or Any Other

Scenario:  Put simply; Jennifer is a short, busty goth girl with a penchant for sucking cock.  No matter where she is or who she is interacting with, she will at least attempt to get their dick in her mouth.  This would be a long story composed of small scenes where Jenny sucks and swallows various males across her life and possibly beyond.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write any male role.  Long-term or one-off scene as my partner desires.

Orc'tioned Off

Story Information
Orc'tioned Off

Content:  F or small M x MMM Orcs, NC, Public Auction, Slavery, Size Difference, Possible Gangbang, up to further content depending on partner

Setting:  Medieval Fantasy

Scenario:  A girl or feminine male is caught during a raid and set to auction as a slave.  She/he is immediately taken to by the orc population, used even before an owner is set.  This story would entail the slave being sexually abused numerous times and possibly a longer story detailing the selling and life with a new owner.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write either the female/male slave or male orcs.

Military Babes Story

Story Information
Crystal Cats (or otherwise named all-female military story)

Content:  M x FFF+, One Male with Platoon of Females, Extreme Amount of Fellatio and Cum, Risk of Pregnancy

Setting:  Modern, Military, Possibly Metal Gear Universe

Scenario:  ReWorking this old idea that never got too far off the ground.  A single male is stationed at an offshore military base which is female-only.  Unbeknownst to him, the leader of this group has specifically requisitioned him as the sole male stud to breed with the females as much as possible for her own reasons.  What follows would be his day to day interactions with all the females in various roles and jobs, fucking and taking advantage of them all.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write either female(s) or male role.

Characters

Orc Slave Girl Auction
TAKEN

Story Information
Orc'tioned Off

Content:  F or small M x MMM Orcs, NC, Public Auction, Slavery, Size Difference, Possible Gangbang, up to further content depending on partner

Setting:  Medieval Fantasy

Scenario:  A girl or feminine male is caught during a raid and set to auction as a slave.  She/he is immediately taken to by the orc population, used even before an owner is set.  This story would entail the slave being sexually abused numerous times and possibly a longer story detailing the selling and life with a new owner.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write either the female/male slave or male orcs.

Healslut
New Idea and Updates:

Story Information
Healslut

Content:  F x MMM+, DubCon, Excessive Fellatio, Gamers

Scenario:  A shy nerd girl is happy to be a part of a regular lan party where she joins a group of guys to play the latest and most popular MMORPG.  Her role as healer for the group and avatar as a slutty female make her the target of various sexual remarks that grow to physical touches and gropes.  Eventually her healer role is either usurped by another player or otherwise rendered useless by a game update.  A casual remark that she spend time under the computer table leads to her new role as real life group healslut.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write either the female or male role(s).

Supergirl Story
New Idea and Updates:

Story Information
Superf*cked  (tentative title)

Content:  F x M, NonCon, Public Sex, Humiliation

Setting:  Super Hero Universe

Scenario:  A girl with super powers, a colorful costume, and a spotless reputation is turned to a world of rape and horror as her male counterpart (and family member) turns on her.  She's fucked before a horrified city, made into the man's personal sex toy.  Afterward, he may even decide to let others play with her- perhaps a nerd convention or some convicts in a filthy back alley.

TLDR; Superman goes lust crazy and fucks Supergirl, then may demand she accept any comer that wants to have her.

Requirements:  Any gender partner to write either the female or male role(s).

Obsessed Superstar

Obsessed Superstar
Name:  Obsessed Superstar

Content: M x F, Non or DubCon, Possible Humiliation, Abnormally Obsessed Girl or Guy, Stalking

Setting:  Modern / Sci Fi

Scenario:  We all know about obsessed fans that stalk their superstar love interests.  What happens when the roles are reversed, and a Superstar becomes the Stalker?  I'd love to explore how a man or woman's life is completely turned upside down when their favorite female or male singer becomes harmfully obsessed with them.  What will the Superstar do with wealth and power at their disposal?

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the male or female obsessed Superstar, Any gender partner to write female or male fan being stalked.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.[/s]

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:43:31 AM by PixelDust »

Re: The Pixel Den (Ideas for Any)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:55:02 AM »

Story Details
Harley Story

Content: F x MM+,Public Sex, Others Possible

Setting:  DC or Marvel Universe, Others Possible

Scenario:  Any story revolving around Harley Quinn is open with me.  I enjoy writing her part in overly sexualized stories.  Let me know your ideas!

Requirements:  PixelDust writing Harley Quinn, Any gender partner to write the male roles.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Re: The Pixel Den (Ideas for Any - New Space Harem)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 06:23:10 AM »
TAKEN

Obsessed Superstar
Name:  Obsessed Superstar

Content: M x F, Non or DubCon, Possible Humiliation, Abnormally Obsessed Girl or Guy, Stalking

Setting:  Modern / Sci Fi

Scenario:  We all know about obsessed fans that stalk their superstar love interests.  What happens when the roles are reversed, and a Superstar becomes the Stalker?  I'd love to explore how a man or woman's life is completely turned upside down when their favorite female or male singer becomes harmfully obsessed with them.  What will the Superstar do with wealth and power at their disposal?

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the male or female obsessed Superstar, Any gender partner to write female or male fan being stalked.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.[/s]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:43:48 AM by PixelDust »

Re: The Pixel Den (Ideas for Any - Harley, Goo Girls, Limos, Capt America)
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 03:55:06 AM »

Goo Girls and their Dragon Boy
Name:  Goo Girls and their Dragon Boy

Content: M x FF, DubCon, Goo Girls, Dragon Man, Public Sex

Setting:  Fantasy / Modern

Scenario:  A pair of girls made of goo find themselves quite in need of sexual relief.  They lure in a young dragon man, hoping to sate their lusts at least for the evening.  When they realize his dick actually heats up to a scorching degree upon excitement, they decide there's no other male for them!

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female goo girls, Any gender partner to write the male dragon boy.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Blowjobs in Limos
Name:  Blowjobs in Limos

Content: M x F, Possible other pairings, Other content to be discussed

Scenario:  I've recently become obsessed with the idea of a sexy, older, rich man in a tux being tended to by a soon-to-be-naked young women in the back of his limo.  What starts as a gracious blowjob could become much more.  The details of this story are up in the air, and would ideally be worked out between my potential partner and I.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female(s), Any gender partner to write the male(s).  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.

Bred by Hydra
Name:  Bred by Hydra

Content: M x F, NonCon, Forced Breeding (on male), Bondage, Mind Break

Setting:  Marvel Universe

Scenario:  When Hydra finally gets their hands on the one and only Steve Rogers, also known worldwide as Captain America, they're assumed plans of his destruction, reverse engineering of the super soldier process, and outright torture are completely unfounded.  Hydra is run by women- women that can only think of one way to make more super soldiers for their evil armies.  The good Captain will be forced to breed with super villainesses again and again until he's as sick and twisted as they are.

Requirements:  PixelDust writing the female villain(s), Any gender partner to write the male Captain America.  2-3 paragraph posts preferred, at least once a week.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:56:49 AM by PixelDust »