You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 22, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (F) Yuria's Requests  (Read 440 times)

Offline YuriaTopic starter

(F) Yuria's Requests
« on: October 12, 2017, 05:55:58 PM »

Greetings! I'm Yuria, a university student in the UK with plenty of time on her hands. I'm looking for a few partners as a result (MxF pairings only, please!) to take up some of my mostly empty schedule. I am a brooding fan of the fantasy genre, and have found myself to be quite fond of dark and gritty plots.

As an outline: Whilst I am not opposed to playing soley dominant females, I much prefer switching roles. That being said, my characters will always have depth as my fondness for enticing plotlines extends quite far. I do like a balance of plot and smut, though I am certainly no stranger to continuous strings of dirty doings.

My post length varies greatly depending on the plot's current happenings, though you can always expect something to work with from my end. A two paragraph response is my usual bare minimum, since I'm quite finicky about detail.

I like to think of myself as quite approachable, so please send a hello my way if any of the following plots or pairings interest you!

:
- -
:

Plots

Lost Girl (Post-Apocalyptic, Steampunk)
An ovarian sickness tore through the West and its allies, almost wiping out the entire female population. The world has fallen ill with their absence, and the known remaining women and girls are treated with utmost respect and care. But in the dark corners of the capital underground, the trafficking systems have become the boogeymen of young girls unfortunate enough to tell their names to the wrong people. In the suburban streets of a steam city, a young woman - burdened by her own reasons - has taken on the identity of a young, working boy. But her secret is held at knife-point when a fellow worker stumbles upon her true identity, and a forced and awkward agreement leads their paths to intertwine.

Little Dog (Medieval Fantasy)
The noble house of Eregar is a well-known, martial led family of werewolves. Known for their extreme ferocity in battle, each child born under the Eregar name is raised with strict and blistering training. The Beast King looks to his sons with pride, having every hope that the eldest will continue perfectly in his stead. At the very bottom of the food chain however, is Ailbe; a runt of a girl and nought more than a disappointment in her father's eyes. Standing in the shadow of her four older brothers, Ailbe knows well that she will never know respect, and her abuse at the hands of her brothers is well painted by the scars which decorate her skin. Desperate to become something more, she descends to the town beneath her home, and seeks a trainer. She hides her identity and pays them well, in the hopes that she might be able to strengthen her human body to make up for the pathetic build of her beastial form.

Letter of Marque (Piracy, Kidnapping, Non-con)
She is the only daughter of The Merchant Prince; one of the most notorious and wealthy pirates to ever sail the seas. Through extensive years spent interrupting the gunpowder and sugar trade, The Merchant Prince eventually docked his ship, settling on land as a remarkably rich Lord. He married to a Lady named Aida, and fathered four children; three sons, and the youngest daughter. Aida passed during the birth of the daughter, and the girl grew up with the same fire and desire for adventure as her father once had. Knowing of the enemies he had made out at sea and determined to keep the girl protected, he forbade her from ever setting foot aboard a ship. But the girl, ignorant in her young and sheltered life, is suddenly swayed into betrayal when a disguised pirate offers her a place aboard his ship.

:
- -
:

Lil' Snippets

She admires him from afar. She leaves her phone in class by accident, and he seeks to return it. Before then, he finds an open message/memo detailing her feelings towards him; someone she knows nothing about.

She is the epitome of the perfect employee, and virtuous to boot. Following the advice of a female friend, she begins to explore her body to relieve the built-up stress in her system. But her office turned out to be a poor choice of location, and following the interruption of a co-worker, she'd be willing to anything to ensure his silence.

He feels nothing for her, but she's always there. She's nothing but a bother. He doesn't love her, but when she begins to draw close to someone else, he doesn't like it. Not one bit.

Under the influence of larger powers, a small-time and ambitious villain is in way over her head. When a group of heroes intercepts her most recent ploy, one of them tries to see the good in her, and drags her around as a tag-along in the hopes that she might just reform.

:
- -
:

Pairings

Vampire/Slave
Werewolf/Slave
Knight/Knight
Knight/Royalty
Knight(Noble?)/Servant
Demon/Priestess
Hero/Sidekick
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf
Vampire/Witch
Angel/Demon

:
- -
:

Fandoms/Borrowed Universes

Books
Game of Thrones
Lord of The Rings
Anything Lovecraftian
Earthsea Quartet

Games
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Alien Isolation
Dark Souls 1/2/3
Dishonored
Dead Space

Films
Mad Max
Alien
Predator

Anime
Bleach
Parasyte
Deadman Wonderland
Seven Deadly Sins
Berserk
Claymore

Offline YuriaTopic starter

Re: (F) Yuria's Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 08:56:20 AM »
small bump after a big time-out. finally back in action!

Offline Heedlessx

Re: (F) Yuria's Requests
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 10:55:34 AM »
I like the pirate one.
Praumably her new captain has a bone to pick with her father and will take it out on his daughter.

An adventury angle could be that she knows the whereabouts of a stash of treasure to regain her freedom.

It could be a lie
It could be she intends to double cross the captain and his crew
They could run afoul of another, more rapine inclined pirate ship

Get inntouch and we’ll nave a nice chat.