Stress relief (bimbofication, F character looking for sexy times) [Closed

Started by Soveliss, January 02, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Angelica Daniels is a student at the university always making top grades and with a bright future ahead of her, but recently she has noticed that she has been slipping in her skills at solving problems, and there is a big test coming up tomorrow! She confides in a friend of her studying psychiatry who persuades her to try out hypnosis as a stress relief. He bimbofies her for the night and when she comes to she is utterly embarrassed at what she has been doing while she was under... And the next day comes the test, and she just aces it! Not just getting her usual grades, but better grades than usual! Stress was truly holding her down, and she reluctantly agrees for more stress relief. She gotta keep her grades up after all. Her friend introduces her to all manners of debauchery that she can't deny she enjoys deep down, as otherwise the hypnosis wouldn't work. She nervously anticipates the next perverted things her friend would have her do while under, as well as appreciating the fact that she prevented her grades from tanking... But how will she hide her double life from the few other friends she has? What if one of her friends finds out and decides she wants in the hypno stress relief fun too, but from a different fetish? Maybe a shy wallflower turning into a bisexual dominatrix, or a girl who had a crush on Angelica agreeing to be put under if she gets to confess it while Angelica is her normal self and who would be okay to take part in all the perverted things under hypnosis if it means she is with her crush?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.