For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Oh, I'm sorry. That was a question for Nikkie since I was not sure when the last skirmish occurred between the two territories. Although, I don't mind Kaniene having whooped your character in the past. I would have to think of a valid reason for her not to kill him. That sounds perfectly fair to me, but I will have to think of the situation in which this event happened so we can perhaps form a memory. :)

LimitlessNikkie

Back round stories are great and highly encourage! You guys have pretty free range on what you come up with. The last major conflict along the border would have been months ago but the royal guard would have been having minor skirmish as the Aserits went about stealing the Theirian trade goods to help supplement the cost of maintaining their impressive army.

kckolbe

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 06, 2012, 03:05:16 PM
If you would like, Dancing Flower.

It's not particularly important for me for Kale to have bested your character in combat.  I'm all right with you having gained a one-on-one victory against him -- he's a great fighter, but he's never going to be one of the best fighters.  I'm only really truly interested in two things for the narrative:  for Kale to have acted bravely, and for him to have gained a moral victory (through his willingness to do good or his unwillingness to do evil).

Does that sound fair?

That is a good idea.  Perhaps Pistoleer's forces were scouting ahead of the main army and encountered Kaniene.  They dueled, Kaniene keeping him on the ropes the whole time.  Pistoleer's side was impressed to see him even hold ground against the fierce warrior, and even though he was forced to remain on the defensive, the duel lasted long enough for Pistoleer's larger forces to arrive.  Seeing that she was about to be greatly outnumbered, she managed to knock Pistoleer down and retreat.

I am proud of this narrative.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Flower

That sounds lovely. I can only imagine how pissed Kainene would have been at the situation. I'm so excited for the game to start lol.

PhantomPistoleer

That is a fine narrative.

It could even be argued that had not he worn so much armor, Kainene would definitely have defeated him.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Flower

Lets hope she does not ask for a rematch at the peace conference or begin to talk about it over dinner with intent to rile his temper.

I'm happy we came to an agreement. Thank you for your help, Kolbe. :)

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

LimitlessNikkie

DarkRose15

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 06, 2012, 05:35:36 PM
*captures the cookie leaving Rose* >:)
*giggles* Oh noes....I have been caught! Whatever will you do to me  >:)

LimitlessNikkie

Dragondancer

*Peeks in at the fun game forming, and the awesome characters assembling and is sorely tempted*

~ twitches ~

*Drags herself back out reluctantly, wishing she had more writing time so she could join in!*

Have fun everyone!!  ;D

DarkRose15

sesshomaruartist

DarkRose15

sesshomaruartist

DarkRose15

Veluux

So it looks like I am officially part of the game now. PMed my profile changes to Nikkie, looking forward to playing with you all. ^.^

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

sesshomaruartist

Hello there just something I was thinking about, wouldn't the heirs technically be a prince or princess? I figured only they would be able to inherit the role of a king (haha sounds like a dictator ship) or perhaps you had something different in mind?

LimitlessNikkie

The heir is the oldest male child and is the first in line for the throne, a prince unless there are no male children then the heir would be the oldest female child.

Flower

Hmm perhaps we should update the title to needing nobles or maybe warriors since we have both queens.

sesshomaruartist

Flower

LimitlessNikkie

Thanks for the reminder guys. I'm always forgetting something ::)

LimitlessNikkie

octpusdreams had decided to leave the game leaving an heir spot open that needs to be filled before we can begin.