What would you do if you were in Smash Brother Brawl Univers open to everyone

Started by NeroTheCat, June 16, 2010, 03:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeroTheCat

This will be a Grup effort this is a new one for me so yes It takes place in  the story mode where every Nintendo chereter is capter except for mario You as a your self will be Flung into  the game  main story to help out the rest of them, what would you do and how would you do it is up to you, Are you ready for a Brawl.

This rp will be Rate T for violance and language other then that No adult thems please Be matrue about it  or els i may ask you to leave.

Rule i know everyone hates em i want a nice clean rp.

1. i know this is basic rule f role play  no God modeing unless some one is out  and give promission.

2. the Nintendo Charerters will be NPC played but anyone who volentears be  your self please.

3.Please for the Love of all that is Holy  if your going to be gone let someone know one to many dead rp's in my life already.

4. Have fun

5. Respect other players i would be force to kick you out  by my power of  the Master hand! if you dont behave.

(please excuse the Spelling hard time with autizem and stuff spell check isnt being friendly ether)

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

NeroTheCat

yeah been thinking about an Rp for a while where you your self is pulled into the games main story!

TheWhiteEmperor

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

NeroTheCat

TheWhiteEmperor

NeroTheCat

Kaiser Maverick

NeroTheCat

Need a few more then we can get started 1- 2 more people at most they lets dooo this

TheWhiteEmperor

NeroTheCat

-Super Smashes Withe with the Baseball bat- DOOD i just got that door fixed when you busted through it the last time!! well let get on with it what is your idea, or where should we start?

TheWhiteEmperor

My idea? I didn't really have one in particular, but if you do want a fourth.. Why not invite your little girl friend? -Chuckles.- She seems eager to do some RPing. Oh, and how are we going to do Final Smashes and such?

NeroTheCat

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 17, 2010, 11:06:00 PM
My idea? I didn't really have one in particular, but if you do want a fourth.. Why not invite your little girl friend? -Chuckles.- She seems eager to do some RPing. Oh, and how are we going to do Final Smashes and such?

Well let see  we can use our Inner beastes as super smashes?

TheWhiteEmperor

Inner Beasts? I'm going to be a character more like... Ike. But faster, haha.

NeroTheCat

You be Your self! No imatate it beat the whole pupuse of this rp INner beast is like your sould that take form of an animemal that fits you!

TheWhiteEmperor

O.o? You want to bring REAL LIFE characters, into a FICTIONAL world? Lmao

NeroTheCat

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 18, 2010, 12:02:00 AM
O.o? You want to bring REAL LIFE characters, into a FICTIONAL world? Lmao

No i made of paper yes in fictonal worl to be more crative then just meh yoou know

TheWhiteEmperor

>.> -Ignores his impudence.- Anyways, I don't see the point in using our Real Life selves, but ok.

NeroTheCat

TheWhiteEmperor

-Chuckles.- Wait, so you're letting me have a character image, rather than my own human appearance?

NeroTheCat

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 18, 2010, 12:35:55 AM
-Chuckles.- Wait, so you're letting me have a character image, rather than my own human appearance?

you have o be in yoru owne human appearnces

TheWhiteEmperor

NeroTheCat

TheWhiteEmperor